It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad Green-Lights Palestinian “Operations” Against Israel on the Golan Heights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

l-Ikhbariya announced that the government had given a green light to Palestinian groups to conduct “operations” against Israeli targets on the Golan Heights. Hezbollah-linked media, meanwhile, reported that Lebanon and Syria had established “popular committees” ready to fight Israel in the region. The Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al Rai, quoting sources close to Assad, reported that the Syrian leader had used Russian backchannels to tell the Israelis that Damascus would react if Israel struck Syria again. Syria, they said, would consider any such act a declaration of war and would contemplate firing surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles at Israel. Syrian sources told a range of media outlets that Damascus had deployed missile batteries aimed at Israel that could respond to any further Israeli actions.

www.thetower.org...

Most pointedly, Syrian state TV announced today that President Bashar al-Assad was activating Palestinian groups to retaliate against Israel.

crazyness if true, Can't see Assad lasting long with the West in Israels back pocket. This headline was on the Drudge Report all morning but the link was broken. Wasn't sure of it's validity. Seriously tho, what can the Pals do? Kinda like setting ones grandmother on a mma fighter (imo)

edit on 6-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I say build a wall around all of them, toss in a bunch of guns, toss some burning Bibles and Korans over the wall along with cartoons of Jesus having sex with Mohammad and let the fanatics on both sides kill each other.

I don't care much for Christianity or God clubs of any form but at least 99% of them have evolved past demanding killing someone for a cartoon or blasphemy.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

To a certain point I agree. And these losers killing themselves and others in Bangladesh

The protesters, who are demanding an anti-blasphemy law with provision for the death penalty, had announced their determination to shut down the main business hub Motijheel until the government accepted their demands.

-only solidifies my belief that Religion is a curse to humanity.

edit on 6-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

what about Joseph
you anti semitic person, leaving the Jews out of a wonderful threesome

top topics

join