It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Superbug Could Be 'Worse Than AIDS'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was thinking about this over the past few days.

I didn't read through the whole thread, but I'd read the story earlier this week and it's stuck with me...so this correlation may have been mentioned already... but if it hasn't, I'll connect the obvious.

Now, this first case is in Japan. Has anyone yet considered Fukashima? (sp?) I mean, if radiation is effecting the area, wouldn't the first mutations happen in bacterial and viral strains?

I think it's safe to expect more of these new deadly strains, particularly in areas subject to radical and fast mutation because of environmental hazards.

Just a thought..

Cirque

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Because Antibiotic resistant mutation is a "learned" trait, a bacteria or on of its original culture must have been exposed to antibiotic(probably at a weaker concentration).

The Radiation leak mutation giving them abilities has the same probability as human jumping into a radiation soup and getting "super powers".

Chances are, contradictory to popular belief and movies, most mutation are detrimental, heck 99% are, and they always mess up some survival mechanism like brain or heart.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

There are far more people with this illness than one would think, so it is a way to spread the virus. As long as everyone takes it as an opportunity to laugh, it will become the next great and deadly STD.

The main thing is that people will carry it and pass it on possibly before even knowing they have it and nymphomania is one way to do it.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ignorance is the most significant way to pass this. I know of women who live to have sex, with anyone they can get. They are uninformed and do not watch TV , listen to a radio or read the paper. The only social network they use are places like craigslist... to hunt...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

There are far more people with this illness than one would think, so it is a way to spread the virus.

a) It's not a virus
b) You seem to take it upon yourself to proclaim that nymphomania is an IMPORTANT vector in transmission of STDs. Without statistics, and a few reviewed studies, there is no reason for anyone to believe you.

The main thing is that people will carry it and pass it on possibly before even knowing they have it and nymphomania is one way to do it.

One out of a million... Maybe.

Meh.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I starred your post because I think I understand where you are coming from, not that I agree.

I have known people who cannot go without it, and they do not care about the road map of their sex partner.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join