It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex Superbug Could Be 'Worse Than AIDS'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Most of the STD scare is blown way out of proportion for just that reason. To scare the crap out of everyone. A little George Orwell anyone?

I swear with all the STDS out there, and things like HPV that lead to cervical cancer, youd swear someone was introducing this stuff into the population.......

Ya think?

edit on 5/6/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
[SNIP]

In REALITY, sex is healthy, stress is by far the number one killer reducing the immune system and leading to all sorts of diseases... particularly cancer, it's well known human touch has a healing effect.

As it stands, lack of sexual contact kills far more people than Gonorrhea or Aids ever will, things in a modern world that really don't represent a genuine threat to 99% of people who are educated in regards to actual at risk behaviors like using sex workers, sharing needles, extreme promiscuity and sex under the influence of immune repressing heavy drug use.

Stress, inflammation, emotional suffering and lack of human contact however do also lead to the a person in Pain who wishes death on others for simply Loving...

edit on 5/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed OT content

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

in an overpopulated world, I can't say that I am all that concerned. I have a single mate, so does she. Neither of us use public toilets. Folks like us are safe.

That is all i can do: worry about me and mine. Otherwise I have 8 billion other people causing me stress every day.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This is terrible news! I have a feeling this will get worse before it gets better.

I have to say that those that says its people's responsibility to protect themselves and be aware, are right, but I would not go as far as to wish harm to anyone on this Earth! As previously stated, mistakes do happen even for honnest GOOD people so no one is in any situation to place judgement on other on this subject...

This get me thinking about the movie "Demolition Man" (Snipes, Stalone, Bullock).

When he wakes up from cryo-jail (sp?) to find out that sex(along with a lot more things) is illegal because of all the STDs that where active in the past. Is this where we are heading?

I sure hope not because I would definitely be a "hors la loi"

Man I am glad im married too!!!!!!
edit on 6-5-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Great, yet another lab engineered disease

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

in an overpopulated world, I can't say that I am all that concerned.

I don't get it. Deadly infections == good? Seriously?

Neither of us use public toilets.

I see, you don't get out much.

That is all i can do: worry about me and mine.

And screw the rest. Nice.

Otherwise I have 8 billion other people causing me stress every day.

God forbid someone puts stress on precious You.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I don't get it. Deadly infections == good? Seriously?

Do you just make up what you want to read?

I see, you don't get out much.

I work 16 hour days, 6 days a week. I get out plenty. Urinating in a public toilet (for men) is not the same. For her....she runs home. For her its more OCD. For me....i only sit on 1 throne.

And screw the rest. Nice.

U must be Captain Sav-a-bro. I don't want to be your sidekick. Especially in this battle for peoples private parts.

not sure why i should concern myself with someone elses junk. But ok...you enjoy that, erm, passion.

God forbid someone puts stress on precious You.

Are you serious? Or did you walk into this thread looking for a fight?

Do you know me? What I do? What stress I have? And how I deal with it?

Now, i am sure someone's penis is burning out there in the world. You better go check it, Captain.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
They just announced a few differentcures for AIDS, but now there is something worse.

Nothing to see here, move along. Remain calm and do not have sex. You will surely die.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
[snip]

Condoms do not protect against all STD'S (especially herpes, all private areas are not covered and can be spread mouth to mouth), I wonder how they are against this new super STD??

I am not up for that test, maybe the government has some secret testing grounds in africa..?
edit on 5/6/2013 by kosmicjack because: off topic content

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Was just about to post a thread on this aswell as my other one... doesn't sound too good!

True what you say though, just found cure for AIDS but now this comes up!

O'well, I guess we'll have to just be more careful who we have unprotected sex with....

I'd say the best way is to be Loyal to your chosen partner.... dont fck around.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

You have a point. I was going to mention it in my post above... is there some organisation trying to prevent us from having sex?

Over Population is on the horizon though and yes it is actually crowded in certain parts, so dont come back with arguments for this post! (Not you personally, just general)
edit on 6-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Eugenics, man.
It is a stated goal of theirs.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If a quick death is assured then the virus has not real chance to spread as broadly as AIDS that has an incubation that can last 5 years IIRC and may or may not become active after that for at least another 5 years. Note also that AIDS is no longer a deadly decease but a debilitating chronic one (if one can afford and takes the medications).

edit on 6-5-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Common, I can not believe I am the first to post that this was Vastly exaggerated ....Here is your link and there are many more......
vitals.nbcnews.com...
edit on 6-5-2013 by kurthall because: changed it

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I swear with all the STDS out there, and things like HPV that lead to cervical cancer, youd swear someone was introducing this stuff into the population.......

Actually, HPV isn't nearly as bad as they're making it out to be. Only about 12000 American women develop cervical cancer each year, 4000 die. Of course, with like 50% of Americans having it, those numbers don't seem bad.
People should still get the vaccine for it.

With all the #ing we've been doing, the spread of STDs is no surprise, really.

edit on 6-5-2013 by Ghost375 because: checked the stats.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What's with all the "engineered in a lab" none sense ?

The human population is the largest Petri dish there is, and with the amount of us irresponsibly using antibiotics, resistant strains of many common bacteria will become the norm in the future.

This should be taken as a lesson, we all have a responsibility to educate each other, not start playing the blame game....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by luciddream
Hey, Promiscuous people should pay the price. i do not feel bad for them one bit.

Self Responsibility.

yes cause the young child born with it that dies is to blame.......

The husband or wife, whose spouse stepped out of line one night , deserves to die because it.......

A dumb teenager making a stupid mistake or playing around with the wrong person ONE TIME, deserves to die from it.........because EVERYONE here is perfect........

do you guys even listen to yourselves and how detached you sound from reality?

Agree and well said: the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... that I posted last month?? was about all the antibiotic resistant bugs that have evolved against most of our drugs. Evolution is alive and well with viruses, bacteria, and fungus. Even the GMO pesticide crops are having to add new or multiple poisons because the bugs adapt....

Dunno know about you but I am glad I am married and like my wife....also she would probably cut important pieces of my body off if I were caught being unfaithful.....

It is a tough world out there where one mistake can ruin everything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join