It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OL's Explosive Chem Trails WILL cause a Hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico ... SOON!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Explanation: With all the BS and Chemical Warfare Crap flying around the world at the current point in time I just though I would add my 2cents [rapidly and radically devaluing via inflation ... of my Explosive Chem Trails] to the horrid foul-wind that blows mix.

I just farted ... and it is going to cause a hurricane in the gulf of mexico ... during the next hurricane season!

Chaos Theory PROVES my claim before the fact!

Personal Disclosure: If you think ^^^ that is a bit RIPE! You'd be correct!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES OK, BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE VERY ROSEY! (or thorny ... I forget which?
)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Weaponry forum?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Since there was forewarning it could also go in the survival forum.

Or the predictions forum.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I don't usually follow these prediction threads, but your evidence is so compelling, it makes the rest of these types of threads seem unconvincing.

Fingers crossed for the Gulf of Mex'
Peace

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Exclamation: There You are dear Fellow, I've been looking all over for You, as You are obviously "Mad".

Explanation: I'd link to My Introduction Thread, as a means to introduce MySelf, but that might be misconstrued...

Invitation: When The Church of The Universal Truth is firmly established [pending the development and construction of Faith Generators ™, Faith Batteries™ and their attendant Faith Technology™ ] You have my Cordial Invitation to join as a Bishop, or even a Cardinal though the latter is a more militant role. Of course as a Member of the Church, empowered via
Faith Armor™ and Your MorningStar of Office, if a Bishop, or being a Direct Channeler of the Faith if a Cardinal.
the consequences of a Righteous Display of Flatulence could be devastating, Continent-wise.

new topics

top topics

join