It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've Got to Find a Way to Stop the Imperial Presidency Before It Permanently Destroys Our Great Co

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
The President isn't the problem... he is just a pawn

The PROBLEM is the banking CABAL and Wall ST criminals that put him there....

Why don't we charge ourselves interest instead of giving the interest to a private bank....

AKA, the job creators and the most successful capitalists in the world.
That's gonna happen

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by Agit8dChop

WOW you are living in the dark ages! Regardless if he is a puppet or not he still allows his strings to be pulled and says nothing
A radio host I heard put it best : Congratulations Jimmy Carter you are no longer the worst president in American history
Heck in his first 3 years I can think of trillions of reasons he needs to go.link
edit on 7-5-2013 by Diisenchanted because: How many trillion reasons in his first 3 years

And recently the Dow closed up higher than it has than any other point in history. Obama is so bad, it is making the economy boom :@@;

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sorry, you can't stop it, its written. Plus you say we got to find a way to do this, we must do that, but no one, including yourself actually does anything.

Here's my honest advice, america is a sinking ship, get on a life boat and get out. Or you'll drown with the rest of the ignorant passengers whom refuse the ship is sinking even though the water is up to their necks and their trying to swim against the stream.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

He wasn't going to go through with it anyway if he got the nomination.

He was pranking all of his followers like he always does every 4 years.

At least Nader had the sense to stop running after a while.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arolexion

Here's my honest advice, america is a sinking ship, get on a life boat and get out

Not so sure America is a ship. More like a flotilla of boats of different sizes.

Some of the boats are sinking. While other boats seem to be doing just fine.

The trick is to know which boat you''re on, and change if necessary.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join