It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsealed Alien Files

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I watched the first episode of this new t.v. show last week, and I have to say, I was very impressed!
At the end of the show they were asking everyone who has had an UFO experience to post on their website:
www.unsealedalienfiles so they can gather all the evidence for the greater cause of exposing the truth.

Just wanted to share it with you.

Source:beforeitsnews.com...

During the past few years, select governments around the world have released to the public files related to unidentified flying objects and/or extraterrestrials. And a new television show is set to investigate these files. The show, titled Unsealed: Alien Files, “investigates recently released documents regarding alien and UFO encounters, made accessible to the public in 2011 by the Freedom of Information Act.” The show’s website explains, “Each week, Unsealed: Alien Files tackles one compelling alien case by opening these previously off-limits secret files. Based on the newly discovered information the show re-examines key evidence and follows developing leads.” A companion show, Unsealed: Conspiracy Files, will air immediately following Unsealed: Alien Files. These shows will feature several “experts” including Jim Penniston, John Burroughs, Jason Martell, John Greenewald, Jr., and Lee Speigel. The shows will be syndicated nationally in the United States by Tribune Broadcasting, but it doesn’t appear to be on one single network, so you have to go to the show’s website (www.unsealedalienfiles.com) to see if these shows are airing in your market, and, if so, on what channel. These series premiere this weekend, but because the air dates seem to vary based on market/channel as well, check your local listings.

edit on 5/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

you messed up the link

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
heres your video, you can hit quote to see how I did it if you want.

edit on 6-5-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by Lysergic because: link is weird.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nickneal7

Yes, I noticed that.

I was working on it when the poster below you put it up again. Thanks anyway. I got it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I tried to keep an open mind on this while I was watching the video until I seen the Morgellons part.

A couple of years ago a link was made between Morgellons disease and Lyme’s disease.

Basically anyone complaining of these Symptoms had also been infected with Lyme's disease.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Strange. The Vatican is about to expose how ETs are our brothers and sisters. I'm starting to wonder if it's not a disinformation tactic. Nice found nevertheless Sled! definitively S&F.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I watched the video...

why wouldn't aliens just get some good ol' fashion Black Death and spread it amongst our drinking water if that was their intent.... Just saying.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I think what they are saying is that abductees may pick up some strange "bug" while they are in the ship and bring it back by accident.

Yeah, if the aliens wanted to kill us, we would be dead already.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The word got out that scientist's were creating the viruses in lab's, so now they're saying the alien's are doing it. After all these years of saying alien's don't exist and making out people are crazy, they appear to be admitting that alien's do exist.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Did anyone see the episode this past weekend?

What did you think?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Okay... this sounds scary! I just looked for more videos and came across this:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Have you seen the Solway Firth Spaceman video?
YouTube
I thought that was solved with this post. ATS
I'm not sure what to think now, did the men in black get it wrong?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

No, I haven't. Thanks for the link.

I'll have to wait for the weekend to watch it before I can comment objectively on your question.

Anyone else have any knowledge about this?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

I just watched the Solway Firth Spaceman video. Yes, I had seen this some time back, but didn't know the name of it. There seems to be some pretty good evidence there.

I'm like you; I don't know who to believe.

I think the Men in Black are from another planet, and they are hunting down certain other alien types that may be at war with them, or whatever... who knows?! It all boggles my brain!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing this t.v. show to my attention.

I didn't know anything about it. I'll have to set my DVR to record it so I don't forget to watch it.

There seems to be a lot of information being released recently about the ETs. It seems people are coming out of the wood work all over the world!

Do you think the ETs are preparing us for their return? Desensitizing us? Or is everyone being controlled by the idiots in power somehow to think about aliens all at the same time?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I was convinced the explanation that it was the man's wife was right and it still might be, I'm just not so sure anymore. It's so strange how it's all connected to rockets with Australia and America then linking back to the UK.

I've been thinking the men in black could be both human and alien but the human guys are probably just men in suits.

I don't get this show on my TV so I've only seen what's posted in this thread, I will be looking to see if I can find more on You tube when I have time. Just so I know because I'm a bit confused, is the video I posted from the same show as the one you're posting about ?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

No, that doesn't look anything like his wife to me.... not even a little bit! Ha! And if the Kodak people say it isn't fake, well... maybe it isn't? They could be lying about it; but why?
If this is fake, I think it looks more like a beekeepers outfit than anything else, and the whole story was just made up for some reason to get people's reaction to having a "visitor" from another place show up.
I think the ETs do things to test us sometimes to see if we (Earthlings) are ready for them to show themselves without going into a panic.

As for your next question... Yes, they show different files every week, so it may be a different topic, but same t.v. show.

Last week they showed one on the Vatican, as Swan001 (sorry if I got your name wrong) was saying in a post above here. That was pretty interesting. I would love to know what all they are hiding in there!

Yes, they have several on you tube for your viewing pleasure.

edit on 5/8/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join