It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make no mistake, government is watching your internet activity: Cameron D’Ambrosio, the rapping "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Make no mistake, government is watching your internet activity: Cameron D’Ambrosio, the rapping "terrorist".

Cameron D’Ambrosio Teen Terror Rapper Held On Million Dollar Bond

An 18-year-old high school student from Methuen, Massachusetts was arrested on Wednesday and charged with making a terroristic threat for a rap song he sent in a text message and on social media referencing the Boston Marathon bombing and the White House.

It is not clear what exactly Cameron D’Ambrosio said that upset authorities so much, but footage published to his YouTube account (embedded below) features him wearing a hoodie and calling himself “Killa Cam,” rapping about how he got into a fight and didn’t care.

Clearly, hes a terrorist...

Whats he got there, a whole fifty bucks?

Take care in what you say. Once again, government is watching your every move online.

If they are going to start arresting wanna-be rappers for "disturbing verbiage", millions of people need to go into hiding.

Here is a sample of his errr "music" (not embedded due to language):

www.youtube.com...

If this clown is a "threat", no one tell them about some of the other stuff out there:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well of course the government is watching. Do people actually think they would leave the internet unguarded?

I heard they're even looking at your emails. If they're doing that, it's almost a sure thing that they would be on huge social websites.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You mean they're watching my every move, in secret, waiting to pounce on my unsuspecting interwebs ??

But then, this part makes no sense

"after police were alerted to"

if they're watching me all the time, why did someone need to alert them?

Oh well.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Depending on which story you read, we are being told different things.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

“He posted a threat in the form of rap where he mentioned the White House, the Boston Marathon bombing, and said ‘everybody you will see what I am going to do, kill people,’”
www.rawstory.com...

If he has said this,then I can understand why they have nabbed him,with all the massacres that happen in the US.

This guy was probably trying to act cool and impress somebody/anybody that many of the youth do,but you never know how far he was going to go and mixing that with drugs doesn`t help either.

Its the problem that these type of people cause that hamper genuine and real discussion and concerns of government corruption,that`ll be used to silence the masses.

top topics

join