It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure (complete video series within)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Um, no. Sorry, but no. They are actually trying to bring specific information to the world's attention. It is not breaking world news because the news is monitored by National Security and intelligence agencies. The issue of UFOs seen in the sky is not why this is being covered-up. It is the technologies that hits all of the red lights at the NSA and the reason why Greer and Bassett and company have had to push like *(#$#& hell to get this issue out there. Nobody cares or notices because nobody even knows about it, except a core grassroots effort and a handful of Penn & Teller type skeptics on ATS.

From the website:

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Washington Communiqué May 3, 2013

From April 29, 2013 to May 3, 2013 researchers, activists, political leaders, and former members of military services and government agencies representing ten countries gave testimony in Washington, DC to six former members of the United States Congress. After hearing this testimony these members issue the following statement:

Whereas: given the unfolding scientific understanding of the number of potentially life supporting planets within Earth's home galaxy, it would be the height of arrogance to assert that humans are the only sentient beings within that galaxy;

Whereas: given that credible witnesses have brought forth overwhelming scientific evidence documenting the current presence of unidentified and unexplained aerial craft that many believe to reflect an extraterrestrial intelligence;

And Whereas: given the enormous global implications if these craft are, indeed, of extraterrestrial origin, such an issue is a matter for the General Assembly of the United Nations;

Therefore, we the undersigned request the Citizen Hearing Foundation use its offices to organize interested parties and raise the funds necessary to pursue a global campaign to convince one or more nations to propose a resolution within the General Assembly calling for United Nations sponsorship of a world conference addressing the possible evidence for an extraterrestrial presence engaging this planet.

We the undersigned pledge our support for this effort.

Congresswoman Carolyn Kilpatrick Senator Mike Gravel
Congresswoman Lynn Woolsey Congressman Merrill Cook
Congresswoman Darlene Hooley [Unable to sign due to postemployment restrictions on Congressional Members and officers.]
Congressman Roscoe Bartlett [Unable to sign due to post-employment restrictions on Congressional Members and officers.]

The Citizen Hearing Foundation is a pending 501(c)3 non-profit, which will launch its website later this month and immediately begin raising funds to pursue nation sponsors for a resolution to the UN General Assembly.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by torsion
The fact that the event is now over and pretty much forgotten shows that nothing of value came from it. It was a flop for the citizens, a fart in the wind for those interested in UFOs, but a success for those out to make some money.

When Will Smith blocks off half of New York to shoot a movie does anyone care a week afterwards? No.

This Citizen Hearing on Disclosure was a staged event with hired actors; the whole purpose was to film it so it can be used in a documentary by Stephen Basset. It even says so right on their website -

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will form the basis for a documentary to be produced by Just Cause Entertainment.
www.citizenhearing.org...

It seems like alot of people are confused about this and were expecting a real hearing, even though it's EX-members of congress, and they were paid $20,000 each to be there. The word Disclosure in the title should have been a dead give away. Disclosure is almost a trademarked word in the world of Ufology, and when you hear it it should give you a good idea of which group of clowns are hiding behind the curtain, waiting to jump out and perform their circus act.

Show me the evidence of paid actors, you got some text for me?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

Sure, here's some text from an article titled Former members of Congress hold weird faux UFO hearing in Washington, after the price is right

The group’s executive director, Stephen Bassett, told the Daily News that he initially contacted 55 former members of Congress with an offer of $10,000, among them former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), who famously recounted a UFO citing. After few responded, Bassett said he doubled the pay. That helped, he said.

The members "swear-in" witness, announce "recesses" and assume other trappings of actual congressional hearings, minus staff and power. In the process they effectively act in a film produced by Bassett's nonprofit, Paradigm Research, that will use the footage to mimic an actual hearing.

Every article I've read online mentions the former congressmen having to be paid $20,000 to be there, I'm surprised you missed that.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yeah, I hadn't been on here in a few days. Checked my mail and was referred to this page, and lo & behold - they're gone. Not having seen them I really don't know what to think. Were they removed because they showed too much truth, or were they removed because they were faked somehow?

Oh well... guess I'll never know!

edit on 13-5-2013 by Scribe611 because: Didn't read all the pages before commenting... DUH!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

But where it says those people were paid actors?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
Were they removed because they showed too much truth, or were they removed because they were faked somehow?

Read the thread and you'll learn why they were removed.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I paid $3.80 and watched the whole five days, which I thought was brilliant.
This is not all about money....if it was, they could have easily have charged more than $3.80 for the live stream.

Some people seem to want stuff for free all the time.
These things cost money and if anyone has watched all of the hearings, they should see it was worth it.

Making money prices would show $3.99...

I really do not care if Bassett anfd others make some money from the project. These guys put a lot of effort in it to organise the hearing and their families need to eat too and like most of us like to buy something new.

As a matter of fact...They deserve a bonus especially because of the fact they are trying to make the world a better place for everybody. Can't say that about a lot of entertainers who make millions profit and contribute nothing for any living soul on this planet.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Were they removed because they showed too much truth, or were they removed because they were faked somehow?

Some people are so naïve... talk about sheeple - it can go both ways, not only from complete denial but from gullibility as well. Yes, that's why they were removed

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
They deserve a bonus especially because of the fact they are trying to make the world a better place for everybody. Can't say that about a lot of entertainers who make millions profit and contribute nothing for any living soul on this planet.

Care to reveal one thing that either Greer or Bassett has done that's made the world a better place for anyone other than themselves?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I paid $3.80 and watched the whole five days, which I thought was brilliant.
This is not all about money....if it was, they could have easily have charged more than $3.80 for the live stream.

Some people seem to want stuff for free all the time.
These things cost money and if anyone has watched all of the hearings, they should see it was worth it.

Making money prices would show $3.99...

I really do not care if Bassett anfd others make some money from the project. These guys put a lot of effort in it to organise the hearing and their families need to eat too and like most of us like to buy something new.

As a matter of fact...They deserve a bonus especially because of the fact they are trying to make the world a better place for everybody. Can't say that about a lot of entertainers who make millions profit and contribute nothing for any living soul on this planet.

Yeah. I totally agree with you.
At the end of the day if the ex congress men and women on the panel can influence current members of congress and other senators. This can only be good.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

They deserve a bonus especially because of the fact they are trying to make the world a better place for everybody. Can't say that about a lot of entertainers who make millions profit and contribute nothing for any living soul on this planet.

Care to reveal one thing that either Greer or Bassett has done that's made the world a better place for anyone other than themselves?

Not much so far I guess....but it is about their attempt. As I said....it is in the word TRYING.

I did watch parts of the hearings before they were pulled down from YouTube and the number of views were disappointing...I must say. Therefore, it would be a significant historic event if their initiative will start the ball rolling and will many people be grateful to these men and women who started it all. If not it will be still a historic event. One day in the future the truth will present itself, it is a matter of sooner or later...And the unfortunate thing is that our planet needs it sooner.

Nobody is a saint and everybody tries to make a living with a moral compass in one hand. Personally I do not care if Greer is trying lure paying idiots in for a nightly mindf*c% with aliens. Such lucrative gatherings does harm his credibillity but his other more serious initiatives make good for that.

It is the bigger picture what counts. To reveal what or who is keeping the peace and global energy problems hostage. In my opinion will solving that problem result in a positive leap forward.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Yeah, I hadn't been on here in a few days. Checked my mail and was referred to this page, and lo & behold - they're gone. Not having seen them I really don't know what to think. Were they removed because they showed too much truth, or were they removed because they were faked somehow?

edit on 13-5-2013 by Scribe611 because: Didn't read all the pages before commenting... DUH!

They were removed because citizenshearing.org are still streaming the archives of the full hearings on their site.
As I've said earlier in the thread, they are charging just under four dollars for the whole archives.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In case anyone is interested...

The videos are back up for free. Just go to the next one after watching this one until you see them all. They may take them down again soon; who knows!?!
www.youtube.com...
ETA: Oh well, they fixed it where it can't be shared by embedding, but you can see it on You Tube Now. Click the link.
edit on 5/25/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

They were removed because citizenshearing.org are still streaming the archives of the full hearings on their site.
As I've said earlier in the thread, they are charging just under four dollars for the whole archives.

Yeah. Good old corporatism. Image to see an ad that says "President was shot dead! Wannaseeit? Pay us 4 bucks!" or "Twin towers attacked and destroyed. Wannaseeit? Pay us 4 bucks!"... nonsense. If there would be ANY evidence at all, anything more than just storytelling and hearsay, this would be comparable to a presidential murder or 9/11. It would be all over the media. For free.

And yes, I know, TANSTAAFL etc. etc. - heaven forbid that people do something without being payed for it, right...

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Yeah. Good old corporatism. Image to see an ad that says "President was shot dead! Wannaseeit? Pay us 4 bucks!" or "Twin towers attacked and destroyed. Wannaseeit? Pay us 4 bucks!"... nonsense. If there would be ANY evidence at all, anything more than just storytelling and hearsay, this would be comparable to a presidential murder or 9/11. It would be all over the media. For free.

And yes, I know, TANSTAAFL etc. etc. - heaven forbid that people do something without being payed for it, right...

As I just posted above you, it is up to watch for FREE now on You Tube.
See the link in my post above yours.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Good link.

If ever it goes away, I have this one since a while:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkswXVmG4xM&lr=1

Blue skies.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
As I just posted above you, it is up to watch for FREE now on You Tube.
See the link in my post above yours.

I did check out that link, but all I got to see whas the old (2001) Greer stuff about disclosure, not the new material.

Anyway, you better make sure that IF you post materials made by Basset et al you have permission to use it. I don't particularly like their practices, but they are lawful and I don't want to stimulate anybody to break the law.

edit on 25-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This is one of the most interesting testimony of the Citizen Hearing a death bed confession by this old man known as Anonymous,he described how then president Eisenhower almost invaded area 51. if this man is lying then he is pathological and have been doing so for years to Linda Moulton Howe. hope to learn more about him.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

The gentleman - as was pointed out in various other posts and threads - is either confusing things or making things up. The story is totally unlikely: he claims to have had clearances from DoD and DoE that are never issued to one and the same (military) person. He then tells us that he used a magnetic stripe badge (in 1958) that was not invented until 1960. He says he was sent to convey a message from the President: the President considered sending in Army-1 (!) because he suspected trouble at the Ranch.. no President would ever sent any bellboys to convey that type of message. And to top it he states he has witnessed an actual alien interview. That's ridiculous: even if he had a TS clearance, and was sent to convey a message on behalf of the POTUS, that would NOT have provided him with the need to know about any aliens. Even in those days the military would have realized that this might have had severe consequences for the health of the population if it had been a real alien. He also states he does not want to be recognised, but his face and voice are unaltered and the recording provided plenty details to allow somebody in here to find the location where the interview was made in about 10 minutes time. He also is the very same guy that told this story to Linda Moulton Howe, I believe in 1995 or thereabout, but his story changed since that time.

I would not hold my breath on this one.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
George Knapp interviews Steve Bassett on Coast to Coast regarding the citizens hearing

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join