It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure (complete video series within)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the full version of the CHD were all deleted from youtube.
anyone has another link to the full videos?

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Seriously? Links? Never trust links.

You mean to tell me that no one downloaded these hearings when they came out on youtube?

Herer I am, one week late for the party. Had I known about the hearing, I would've added them to my collection right away.

Come on, there must be others who have those files in their collection?

edit on 11-5-2013 by Paradoxone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
There is, behind my link.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by koperniguz

Thank you very much!
At least someone saved a little at least.

It's still only day 1 April 29th. The whole thing went on until the 3rd of May.
I guess this will have to do for now.

Now if only someone came forward who downloaded all 4 days.
Whol would've thought something like this would happen...

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You can find full Sirius docu from the website also. Not giving any links.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradoxone

AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I didn't have time to listen to them either, until the weekend...now.
And NOW they're gone!

(*&%$#@&^*()*&^%%&()))%#@!!!!!!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! I didn't have time to listen to them either, until the weekend...now.
And NOW they're gone!

That's "Disclosure" for you!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by sled735

And NOW they're gone!

That's "Disclosure" for you!

Now I see I also missed this: www.abovetopsecret.com...
But there are some videos on some of the links here, so I still got to see part of it.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Since they want you to pay to get 'Disclosure' that's indeed the disclosure you get' 'We will give them disclosure, and at the same time gain $$$$$$ from this' - if this is the way to say a truth (which also isn't actually truth since no one cares about this conference and it WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING), then I will pass.

Greer seems to be a complete greedy ass and I would love to see him kicked out of the ufology for good. Why do some still buy his things and don't make this loser run out of money is beyond me.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

(Un)fair enough.
Where can I buy their "full" disclosure then?
All 4 days have been filmed, I know that. Now I only want to know where I can get them, even if I have to pay for the videos.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Now I only want to know where I can get them

www.citizenhearing.org...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Really? They're already selling them? That was quick...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i was waiting for this weekend to see them all.. and yea they are all gone now.. except for day 1 (someone posted it above)...

='(

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
have we had any new developments with these hearings or is it all old/recycled information?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Okay guys, you can watch a 2 and a half hour YouTube playlist summary of the entire Citizen Hearing on Disclosure here:

Citizen Hearing on Disclosure - Highlights/Playlist

All of the highlights are available to watch and hear. If you want the entire "hearing", you will need to go to their website and stream them.
edit on 12-5-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
Okay guys, you can watch a 2 and a half hour YouTube playlist summary of the entire Citizen Hearing on Disclosure here:

All of the highlights are available to watch and hear. If you want the entire "hearing", you will need to go to their website and stream them.
edit on 12-5-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

It's actually 2 and a half minutes. Even in that brief clip they've edited fake and debunked UFO footage which shows how little they know or care about the subject. (Sorry, I see you said 2 1/2 hour playlist)

If you are a die hard Believer it may be worth investing $3.80 to view the whole lot but you must ask yourself is it worth 30 hours of your time? (The congress folk wanted $20,000 each for that same amount of time.)

The fact that the event is now over and pretty much forgotten shows that nothing of value came from it. It was a flop for the citizens, a fart in the wind for those interested in UFOs, but a success for those out to make some money.

edit on 12-5-2013 by torsion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The archives were on sale a week or two before the hearings began.
I think they're on the sit for another few weeks.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
have we had any new developments with these hearings or is it all old/recycled information?

It was all old info. Lots of mentioning of how it would become a documentary for sale later. And through the whole thing the ex-congressmen seemed to be pretending to care or pretending to take it serious.

Seriously.

PS-People who are shocked, upset or unable to grasp the fact that "paid-for-content" is missing off youtube...look, the ONLY reason this hearing was put together was to produce business for the dishonest people who put it together. Do you REALLY think that "disclosure" is your right? lol. Do you really think Greer-n-friends care more about humans knowing the "truth" (
) than they do about knowing your dollars?

MM
edit on 12-5-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Actually, there are always other ways of finding these types of things - but you need to know your way around and cast wide nets on the seas of multimedia. In other words, you have to be pirates...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
The fact that the event is now over and pretty much forgotten shows that nothing of value came from it. It was a flop for the citizens, a fart in the wind for those interested in UFOs, but a success for those out to make some money.

When Will Smith blocks off half of New York to shoot a movie does anyone care a week afterwards? No.

This Citizen Hearing on Disclosure was a staged event with hired actors; the whole purpose was to film it so it can be used in a documentary by Stephen Basset. It even says so right on their website -

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will form the basis for a documentary to be produced by Just Cause Entertainment.
www.citizenhearing.org...

It seems like alot of people are confused about this and were expecting a real hearing, even though it's EX-members of congress, and they were paid $20,000 each to be there. The word Disclosure in the title should have been a dead give away. Disclosure is almost a trademarked word in the world of Ufology, and when you hear it it should give you a good idea of which group of clowns are hiding behind the curtain, waiting to jump out and perform their circus act.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join