It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure (complete video series within)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

As for the death row case. You performed a violent (murder,rape,child abuse) crime and you have physical proof as DNA. Dimply send the family a bill for the chairs electric bill.

Never did like DNA as proof for the death penalty, even though almost every death row criminal might claim the evidence was planted, the fact that it might be even a slim, remote, possibility, should be enough to make us think about carrying out a sentence based on it.

As far as not having more scientists coming forward, I can imagine that a lot of people are not too quick to come forward with something, when they know there are so many negative labels associated with it; so, this can be a very effective strategy.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Basset explains why he kept pulling the vids.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh, I see. Well, where did you find the full hearing? I guess somebody plucked it from a LiveStream. Too bad I didn't make it here in time to download all of it, unless it is still available elsewhere? I know there are little 2 minute summary clips on the YouTube Account for SiriusDocumentary. I have also seen a few where it is just the audio portion of the hearings. I will hunt them down and archive. Thanks for the thread!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I think my playlist link was the best of the best. The ENTIRE hearing unedited (crisp audio and video!) as it was streamed live over the course of the 4 days (included night lectures as well.) So far, I haven't seen an upload quite like the one I found (and we're not going to now that we know it'll be removed by youtube.)

Seems like we will have to deal with a lot of segmented videos, some of which only contain audio, yes. ..Just wait for those to be removed next.
edit on 9-5-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Did anyone get the full download? I was trying to get it all and my connection kept falling over. By the time I got it sorted it had been removed. Thats a little rude don't you think given that it was a public hearing..... Was there a good reason for its removal?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Slightly off-topic, sorry 'bout that, but I don't think that finding somebodies DNA somewhere is sufficient proof to convict him. It is proof that either he/she was there, or at least that somebody that had access to her/his hair, seamen, blood, spit, excrements .. was there. It's a strong indication, but in my country you can't be convicted on that ground alone, in as far as I know.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Charlyboy

Thats a little rude don't you think given that it was a public hearing..... Was there a good reason for its removal?

Well according to Steven Basset there was, check-out his explanation in the vid I posted above Openminds TV

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Charlyboy

I'd say: money. ETA: and so says Basset himself!

Playing Devils Advocate, I'd say they are concerned that somebody may tamper with the evidence

edit on 10-5-2013 by ForteanOrg because: Saw the Basset vid - he says so himself: they need to earn money with these PROPRIETARY materials!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Eyewitnesses - they're all crazy

I did some research into the story the old man tells, posted in another thread, it might interest you: AFSA/NSA in the 1950's

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

Basset explains why he kept pulling the vids.

As we said all along. It's about making money.

I don't know what kind of income Bassett's PRG generates and its "non-profit" status is somewhat ambiguous -

"Important Note: While Paradigm Research Group has acted as a non-profit, it is not set up as a non-profit..." it states on the website.

Greer/CSETI's finances are more accesible. Here's an example of what they took in 2010

The CSETI 2010 IRS Form 990 obtained via the Guidestar website indicated the public charity generated over $459,000 in revenue during the 2010 calendar year. CSETI reported some $426,000 in expenses for the same period, about $214,000 of which was paid to the Greer-owned Crossing Point Inc. CSETI reported its end of year fund balances to be a financially stable $625,000.

Bear in mind that CSETI is tax exempt due to its alleged "educational" status - ie faking contact with ETs.

Much of CSETI's funds make their way to Crossing Point Inc. If anyone has a book of Greer's they'll see it's published by Crossing Point so you may think it is a publishing house. But it is listed here as "a private company categorized under General and Family Practice, Physician/Surgeon. President - Steven Greer" And listed here as "offices and clinics of doctors of medicine." It also has a link to its webpage which happens to be Greer's Disclosure Project.

You may want to paste the Crossing Point Inc. address into Google Earth.

Guidestar should anyone care to look at other financial years.

edit on 10-5-2013 by torsion because: added more info

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

As we said all along. It's about making money. I don't know what kind of income Bassett's PRG generates and its "non-profit" status is somewhat ambiguous - "Important Note: While Paradigm Research Group has acted as a non-profit, it is not set up as a non-profit..." it states on the website. Greer/CSETI's finances are more accesible. Here's an example of what they took in 2010

Actually I am kinda split over the whole money thing if these guys are not particularly wealthy but have mortgages to pay kids to send to college and whatnot but taking what I imagine to be a full time occupation how do they support their families.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

reply to post by torsion

Actually I am kinda split over the whole money thing if these guys are not particularly wealthy but have mortgages to pay kids to send to college and whatnot but taking what I imagine to be a full time occupation how do they support their families.

There is nothing wrong with earning money as long as it is done in an honest and upright way.

Had these folks said "we are in the business of making and selling movies, documentaries, shows and books about possible disclosure of alien visitation" that would have been acceptable and it would explain why they asked for money. Nobody would have complained. It's quite normal and it does not necessarily say you are not providing useful information.

But the try to avoid being seen as moneymakers and businessmen. They falsely pretend to be in the business of seeking out truth (and get their expenses paid at best). They say, on their website: "The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will attempt to accomplish what the U. S. Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time." Nothing there about being in the business of making movies, earning cash, making a profit. If you would ask these clowns, they would look you straight in the eye and say they aren't making any money from it. Regardless if they already got - Bassets' own words - 1.6 million dollars from investors.

Investors make money from their investments. If they did not, they would label themselves "benefactors".

CHF will try to acquire non-profit status. Note, THEY ARE NOT A NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION. From their site: "The CHF's non-profit status is pending for later this year. Therefore, while the CHF may receive funding, should its non-profit status not be approved, any donations would either lose their tax deduction or be refunded by the CHF".

Even if the CHF will become a non-profit organisation, they are free to employ the services of commercial businesses. Guess what: that might be the likes of "The Paradigm Research Group" and the "Just Cause Entertainment". Who are allowed to make as much profit of it as they want. And every dime of profit made is not going to be spent on research into the need for and possible aid of disclose.

BTW and yes, you read that correctly: ENTERTAINMENT...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The issue is how they make their money. They claim to advocate altruism but are actually as unethical as the bankers, petro companies and politicians they bemoan. Realise that both Bassett and Greer have been playing this game since the 90s - it isn't suddenly a new thing. In all that time of asking for funding they've presented the public with nothing.

The CHD "Truth Embargo" trailer below contains fake UFO footage. Surely that must tell you something about this motley crew.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Great video. And great to see the veterans of this subject are getting in front of those people to discuss all of this. But I doubt it's going to go any higher than this. The is USA will never admit to UFO technology, aliens, or contact exist....

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteRegression

Love the signature

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ForteanOrg

Charles Fort wrote great things. Im going to by his collection of books soon after I finish all of Zecharia Sitchin's books and William Bramley's "gods Of Eden." Hence, with that Fort quote and tons of other reasons is why "they" will never disclose UFO or alien existence.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteRegression

Charles Fort wrote great things. Im going to by his collection of books soon after I finish all of Zecharia Sitchin's books and William Bramley's "gods Of Eden." Hence, with that Fort quote and tons of other reasons is why "they" will never disclose UFO or alien existence.

Fort was a real iconoclast who constantly fought against the belief that the model IS reality or at least a close enough approximation thereof to be labeled 'true'. His books aren't really easy to read, but there are a great many things in there that you will like, I'm sure.

If you feel you're a fortean (please note: NO CAPITALS) you may join the Fellowship and thereafter bear the title 'Fellow of the fortean Fellowship'. No strings attached, for free and good value for it's money..

Check out the LinkedIn group where you might join or see the generic web page on the topic.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A lot of Fort's writings interest me. So I'm up for the challenge if they are difficult to read. And Thank you for the invite. I will check out the links you posted.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join