Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New Member From Texas

page: 1

join

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
First I would like to say thank you to the staff here at ATS for letting me join.Second,I want to say hello to all the other members out there.I'm 47 yars old and have always believed in UFOs but until recently,I've started following the political conspiracies out there,especially the ones concerning Sandy Hook,the Boston Bombing and the Benghazi incident.I guess I always had the instinct in me cause my dad always believed till the day he died that the Moon Landing was false.There wasn't too many places/sources to get information back in the day,but now that the Internet is everywhere,the truth can't stay hidden for long.I hope that I can contribute to this group and I know that I will learn a lot here.Thank you and Peace

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by urbanpanther69

I'll be the first to say hello and give you your very first flag. You may do with it whatever you choose. (Mine's in a frame in my man cave....
)

You've got your boots in some serious debatable subjects as far as ATS goes, moon landings, Sandy Hook, Boston and and UFOs are a real hotbed here at times. I look forward to seeing your input.

Welcome to the madhouse, remember think twice, and post once.
edit on 6/5/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!! You might want to start measuring the time you spend on here, it's very easy to get addicted

I hope you find what you're looking for, if you have any questions just ask
edit on 6-5-2013 by Florasaurus because: Can't words.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
let me be the first aussie to give you a very big g'day mate....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

Beat ya to it...

BTW, here's your pic resized to fit the avatar space properly. If you wanted some artwork done swing by my home field, the Av Creations thread. Links in my sig line below.

LOL, I just noticed your sig line.... I'm watching the Matrix now....

JAK

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hello urbanpanther69 and welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

god damn.. should have realised with whole comby and the location "the shore"....
edit on 6-5-2013 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Hope you have a good stay here, and make some friends. Gave you a flag for your first thread.

And remember, deny ignorance.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by urbanpanther69
First I would like to say thank you to the staff here at ATS for letting me join.Second,I want to say hello to all the other members out there.I'm 47 yars old and have always believed in UFOs but until recently,I've started following the political conspiracies out there,especially the ones concerning Sandy Hook,the Boston Bombing and the Benghazi incident.I guess I always had the instinct in me cause my dad always believed till the day he died that the Moon Landing was false.There wasn't too many places/sources to get information back in the day,but now that the Internet is everywhere,the truth can't stay hidden for long.I hope that I can contribute to this group and I know that I will learn a lot here.Thank you and Peace

Welcome to ATS!!!

Sounds like you'll fit in right at home here. Just one suggestion though; try to steer clear of the moon landings as false debate. While open mindedness and conspiracies are celebrated here, any mention of the moon landings being false will cause the majority of the American population's heads to explode
You can mention anything but that.

Hope you have fun.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
G`day from the forth Aussie in your thread urbanpanther69.

I thought i heard someone mention barbeque

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Welcome! Glad you joined us!
Heres you a welcome cake..

Enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Howdy Pardner and Welcome to the Texas Delegation!
You'll find quite a few "neighbors" here - some nice, some not so.
Enjoy! Looking forward to your posts.

ganjoa

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Letme be the first Quebecois to welcome you in this international forum. I'm in conspiracy investigation myself.

As for you signature, I'll take both blue pill and red pill please in a tall glass of water with a sprinkle of mint and a lemon quarter.

edit on 6-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

thanx for the resize and i'll look at the others...

new topics

top topics

join