It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Mike Gravel "We Have a Space Military Force, it is in Existence"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Thanks. I just watched it. I posted the link to my Facebbook page.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Good Lord!!!!

I'm reading the link you posted, Zorgon's Navy Space Command Uncovered. I'm having a bad case of TLDR fatigue!!!! I think i need to stop for today and finish tomorrow, or the next day......It's a LLLOOONNNNGGGG read!

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well lets be HONEST here. The US having a "space military force" should not worry any ET's at all.

After all the US is only good at starting wars but can't seem to ever win a war. Afghanistan and the Taliban, Vietnam etc. Basically anyone who actually stands up to the US. All a JOKE!!

So ET's will be safe as can be.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

I'd love to be a Space Marine. I'd volunteer to go on a bug hunt just like Vasquez. Dang she was awesome. Semper Fi to the end!!!!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by guppy
The $2.3 trillion dollars unaccounted for in the US DOD budget

Except it was never missing....
www.911myths.com...
www.defense.gov...

Not convinced. The article posted by the DoD reads more like political smoke screen to keep the masses happy. I read between the lines which had DoD say, "There's a lot of red carpet in the way to truly trace all the monies. So don't bother and we'll forget this ever happened. [Jedi hand wave]"

Most likely the military hid their secret budgets in plain sight. We could be looking at the numbers and not realizing it. Then again, back in the 50s, corporate shells could've been made to funnel such funds for financing US's real space program. Doing so would keep the books off the public record and away from prying eyes.

Originally posted by Caterminator
reply to post by iwilliam

I'd love to be a Space Marine. I'd volunteer to go on a bug hunt just like Vasquez. Dang she was awesome. Semper Fi to the end!!!!

"Hey, Vasquez. Have you ever been mistaken for a woman?"... "No, have you?"... BURN!!!

(Ah, man! I love that movie. James Cameron was my favorite director until he got into sunken ships and made that shipwreck titled "Avatar".)

Hey, if there's a space force out there with prolong technology, sign me up! Just get me off this mudball.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join