It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snow in May - Norway!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
ok folks , im going to be adding my own personal pics to this thread.. and may i point out that this is NOT normal by any means for my area .
it is now 37 degrees F outside and its freezing .. last week we got over a foot of new snow and id like to know wtf is going on with the weather -

]

( these pics where taken on MAY 2ND 2013.) and ill stress again this is not normal for my area at all..

no clue whats causeing it other then the thoughts of this is a slow beginning to the next iceage..
edit on 5/5/13 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)[/edit]
edit on 5/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: title edit
extra DIV

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
it was 86*F today in Gresham OR...

not sure if that was a record or not.. but last year at this time was cool.. even made a thread about it .. personally, I wounder if the axis shifted a bit..

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
it was 86*F today in Gresham OR...

not sure if that was a record or not.. but last year at this time was cool.. even made a thread about it .. personally, I wounder if the axis shifted a bit..

thats what Im thinking it would be a slow process into the next iceage no other explaination for it .. and hollywood is full of crap. ( day after tomorrow )

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

We had 85 degrees fahrenheit one day, and an inch of snow the next (3 in higher elevations). I thought it was a freak thing happening in my neck of the woods, but if the location you have listed is correct, then it's a problem half way across the world too...weird. It's not completely unheard of though, the last time it happened here was 1929.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How about a low of 34 degrees in Dallas, TX in May? Now that's something

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

That's crazy! It's Spring here where the Sun is out, it's warm and windy. That's why I love California weather. No snow! The rain is terrible though.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Reopened
edit on 5/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We had the same thing here in Minnesota. In fact, the snow just today and yesterday finally melted away. We went right from winter to summer this year! Minnesota broke all it's prior records for snowfall for April, and one of the snowiest on record for the year, but all of this snow came between Feb and late April. One snowstorm after another, over the course of 3 weeks we had 5 major snowstorms blow through....crazy stuff!

join