It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Answers? Let Me Tarot You A New One!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Sent a pm

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I desperately need a reading.
Birthday: 08/03/1971
Deck: Witches Tarot
Elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Water

I lost my job 2 weeks ago and my 18 year old daughter took all my money from my last check with the promise to pay me back half of it, I am going to be homeless come May 13 and had planed on putting everything in storage and going camping. But now I have no money for gas, food, or a storage unit. What is going to happen in this situation?

Thank you,
~Angelia

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

12-12-1964

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hi Cuervo! I hope I'm not to late for the reading... Really looking forward to it, specially to give you feedback.

December 20th, 1984

Legacy of the divine tarot

Will I ever find love? if so, is it soon or later in life?

Water
Fire
Earth
Air

By reading the rest of the thread I can see you are quite busy, so take all the time you need Cuervo. Gracias!!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarkia

Please do Zarkia before anyone

She needs it most.

Best wishes to yu Zarkia. I hope your problems are soon overcome.

Much love.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
reply to post by Zarkia

She needs it most.

Much love.

She can take my place......((( Hug ))).......lol.....I wish I knew how to do this so I could assist the OP.......

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Hello
I just messages you my date of birth and question! Many thanks!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

Thank you Selfharmonise and MountainLaurel you are very kind. Many blessing to you both.
~Angelia

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
december/19/1987

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is the rest of my information.
Deck: Legacy of the Divine Tarot
Elements: water, fire, air, earth
My question is simply what should I do with my life now as I am currently going through a lot and finding an answer to all this would really help.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
My birthday is March 6, 1990. I know you've got quite a number of requests now, so even if you can't read for everyone, thank you for offering!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
08/08/1990 is my birthday.Thank you in advance. Also congrats, this thread is what made me register after 5 years of lurking
edit on 7-5-2013 by Suicidalnoob because: Accidently posted

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Sorry for my late answer; I have been busy recently.

It makes no difference how far away one is from the cards, or even if there are actual physical 'cards'. Tarot and other divination systems work on the principle of the holographic universe. If you believe it will work, it will. If you don't believe it will work, it still will, but in such a way as to not disturb the worldview of the doubting querent.

You are talking to your higher self (or 'unconscious self') when you inquire of Tarot or runes, or any other system of divination. Your self will return the answer you need to hear, not necessarily the information you asked for. Sometimes the querent is sensitive enough to get the message if simply informed of the arbitrary meaning ascribed to the symbols they pulled in their spread. Sometimes, we have to help them, but I don't think that is merely a skill. You have to have a gift to do that. I personally think that clairvoyance comes into play.

People who say you have to shuffle the cards yourself and 'get your energy on them' is, IMHO, indulging in superstition. When people ask me how Tarot works, I tell them it's an arbitrary set of symbols (though archetypes are involved, the extended definitions can vary from deck to deck) that they use to talk to themselves about things that are hard or impossible to think about cognitively.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

That's funny. If you click on the "really real world" in my signature, you'll see how I feel about the holomovement theory. Thanks for your insight but I'm more concerned about there not being a real-time dialog and working with a perceptively diminished connection. I agree with you though; the connection is still there. I've convinced myself of that already.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
reply to post by Zarkia

She needs it most.

Much love.

I will do two tonight (maybe three). If somebody complains about me putting her up in the queue, I think they need a lesson in patience and chivalry. As long as I can stay awake tonight, I'll get it done. If not, my work week is over so I plan to do a bunch tomorrow and will definitely include hers.

ps edit - Turns out I can't do any tonight. It's almost 11pm here on the west coast so I assume most of you are asleep anyway. Like I said, I plan to pretty much dedicate tomorrow to catching up on these. I won't apologize for the time they take but I will apologize for my lack of foresight (ironic, I know... yuck it up) on the amount of responses I'd get and the amount of hours I had to work the following two days. Tomorrow I will get the ones I agreed to do done and will do a few more that sound very urgent like Zarkia's.

After that, I will probably do one every couple of days or so. Thanks everybody!
edit on 8-5-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Very nice of you to do this.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

January 24th 1978

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I've sent you a message, and like I stated in it, I'm willing to wait. Thank you again.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I sent you my info and await your response. I hope I am not too late for a reading, finals are killing me.

Thanks,

Fakshon

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join