Let me give you 10 parallels. These were found in the book Theodore and Woodrow by Andrew Napolitano. I would suggest you read it. I took these all
out of specific chapters. It is not about Nazi Germany, but how the US since the early 1900's has put in motion where we are now. In there, it used
Germany, Italy, Russia and China as the template to bring about Facism and Socialism to control the masses.....
1. Nazi Germany was a totalitarian state that monitored everything that German citizens did - Pick an acronym (DHS,IRR,FBI,ATF,ICE) or look up from
your smartphone (which is monitored) to see all of the cameras that monitor you.
2. Nazi officials often used their positions of power to force others to do dehumanizing things - The TSA frisking children in wheelchairs and
pulling aside old people but not profiling Ahmed because it is not politically correct. Police taking children from homes with no cause..(California
3. In Nazi Germany, children were treated like nothing more than a number - In schools, your children have not rights and neither do you. They can
question them WITHOUT your consent or another adult present. If they 'feel' you as a parent did something wrong or the child mentions a 'bong' you are
done. See #2 . If you have children, make sure you know what they are reading in school. I actually 'reeducate' my children because of the garbage
that is in the books that are printed and controlled by those bringing in these changes.
4. In Nazi Germany, authorities could stop you and search you at any time and for any reason - See Boston
5. Under Adolf Hitler, there were massive increases in government spending - Big government is needed to control every aspect of your life. DHS
reduced the number of government agencies but Obamacare added more than 150. How many czars have been 'appointed'. See #2 again.
6. Under Hitler, taxes were raised dramatically in order to pay for new social programs the people 'needed' - See Obamacare. "I promise, no one making
under 250k will have their taxes raised...we all saw our checks this year, right???
7. In Nazi Germany, government regulation of business was out of control - I offer the story of MIchelle Berry. She was an private owner of a small
day care in FLint, MI. She was forced in 2009 to join the Child Care Providers Together Michigan union. She did not want too. However, as soon as she
did, the Michigan DHS started to take dues out of the child care subsidies she received. Without her consent, she became a faux government employee.
Look it up....
8. In Nazi Germany, the health care system was taken over by the government - See Obamacare
9. In Nazi Germany, education was nationalized and God was kicked out of the schools.- All we need do is look at the fringe. I mean, they are trying
to get religion out of the Armed services.
10. In Nazi Germany, it became fashionable to mock Christians and the Christian faith - See my previous post.
You see, they all go together. Replace Nazi Germany with the US and Adolf HItler with Barry Sorento and you will get the point.
6-5-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)