It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ollie North

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Couldn't tell you if it was a conspiracy but i did watch the hearing and I felt bad for the man because I believed him.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

Link the video please.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
North was a lying POS. He should be in prison for what he did. Instead what does get? He gets paid to give speeches and to be on tv. He had an active hand in arming terrorists an was a total disgrace to the Marine uniform. Not to mention he created a document with the specific intent of usurping the US Constitution and that document was called Rex 84.
edit on 5-5-2013 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jvarga390

Contrary, or maybe not, to what ever you may have seen or read, The Iran Contra Affair was All about Guns for Drugs.

Now if you could be a little more specific about what you are talking about that would be great.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That effin scumbag should have been shot in front of a firing squad for his traitorous acts.
The worst of which was to consider that his ends justified any means, even to the drug enslavement of American youth, and the murder of teenage boys in order to eep the drugs flowing into America to fund the presidents empire building.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ollie North was a LTC not a BG as depicted in the cartoon (two grades lower). He compromised American values (ex officio procedure and illegal drug running) to fight communism for his commander in chief. Rex 84 also went too far under the rationale of Continuity Of Government (COG).
edit on 5-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Reagan's alzheimers saved them all, I think. It was an interesting time in American history. A lot of things started to make sense after that for me. Of course, I was still in high school....and still hadn't come to see the world for what it was.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ollie was the beginning of a very long line of incidents that ultimately made me ashamed to
be called a marine.

Blatently lying while wearing that uniform made me cringe. To watch him dishonor everything
usmc stood for was demoralizing to say the least. Whatevr happened to "death before dishonor"?

Guess he had his fingers crossed when he took the oath.

Ollie was/is about as truthful as Bill Clinton.

Sometimes it kinda sucs to have your eyes opened and have to handle the truth.

???

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
In those days I thought Ollie was as American as apple pie.

Now having learned some the pure evil of the CIA and their covert anti-American activities I think different.

I think the CIA\Bush tricked Reagan into believing we were helping "freedom fighters" when we were really helping the covert CIA drug running or some other reason.

new topics

top topics

join