It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager Cameron Dambrosio arrested for "disturbing verbiage" in rap song

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
this is setting a precident..."if you are not a terrorist, if you are not a threat, prove it. this is the price for living in a free society right now..thats just the way it is".......really?!? give up your freedoms for the aleged protection of the govt....and by supreme court ruling..the police can not be sued for not protecting you..they are there to uphold the law..not for your individual protection....

that ok...we, the govt, will protect all by curtailing your freedoms and making the popultion snitch and live in fear of thier neighbor....'land of the free, home of the brave'...B.S.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is disturbing. I trust that there will be a powerful social media response to this egregious over each of executive power. Right ATS? This is a precedent that cannot be set. They are laying the foundation for the all out denial of our first amendment right.

Ironically, this little thug is likely to get rich from this. And while I find him to be a deplorable punk ass,, I will still speak for his rights.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Interesting given that not more than a few years ago a company made a movie that depicted the assassination of then President Bush. If we are going to apply this nonsense equally, they too, along with this young man, be held for such charges. Of course, such charges are absent intent or even capability.

This will be interesting to follow. Where is the ACLU?

This is no different than Ice T's "Cop Killer"; distasteful? In my opinion yes, but Constitutionally protected and should be.
edit on 6-5-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join