It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elwood Witch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a well know urban legend around my small suburban town was of the Elwood Witch, or the witch on elwood street. the legend is that the lady was John Wayne Gacy's mother. i first heard about it in high school from friends that live nearby. they said her house is overgrown with ivy, her lawn is unkempt, theirs police caution tape wrapped around her driveway and her garage door is solid graffiti with something to the extent of: "Gacy has aids".

her house is on the other side of town but i have driven past it a few times and it is just like whats stated above. i have never seen the lady though. ive heard from a friend of a friend (yeah i know) that lives across the street from the witch say that she has seen her standing on the roof of her house in the middle of the night with the garden hose watering her lawn. i actually believe this because there was a old ladder that never moved leaned up against the roof. i must say ive always wanted to trick or treat at her house and see what would happen.

the legend will now be lost though as the Elwood Witch moved a few years ago and the house is renovated.

new topics

join