It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coldest Spring On Record?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Eh, it's been within the range of normal here in FL. on the cooler end of it to be honest. Most people tend to forget the past winters & springs and proclaim the current one the coldest. Simply put, I recall warmer winter/spring seasons, and much colder ones than we've had this year. If I won't have to don long pants and a coat (i.e under 40 degrees) then it ain't fricking cold, dammit, that's mild.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

I've really appreciated the posts you've put up on the topic of climate. However, I feel I need to draw a line in the sand as I've noticed not just you but others in 'our camp' as well stating that it never should have been called Global Warming. I strongly disagree, Global Warming is exactly what it is and 'we' shouldn't have to dumb it down for anyone. The same research, papers, videos and articles are as available to them as they are to us. The works that tells us global warming causes climate change (ie chaotic or odd weather) would tell them the same thing were it not for religion, ideology and/or willful ignorance. To me it's like saying well 50% of people don't understand the Theory of Gravity so we should call it when things go up they must come down.

<< 1   >>

join