It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Sighted From South Pole ????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Cool video...but again I have to ask. If something this big were indeed this close to us wouldn't we be able to see it now with our own eyes? Also why does it seem that the darn thing just disappears...is it inter-dimensional?

Anyways just want to say thanks OP for posting because while I don't necessarily believe in Nibiru I absolutely love reading about it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nibiru doesnt exist, if it did, and they could see it from the south pole, it would be seen all over the world

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
this have been discussed many times b4 on ATS...its the moon..
so ..

why all these flags?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
so ..

why all these flags?

because you obviously left the conversation too soon.

Second video proves its not the moon

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
see this thread here on why it can't exist.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by heineken
so ..

why all these flags?

because you obviously left the conversation too soon.

Second video proves its not the moon

Title proves video to be hoax, so what now?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If this is the moon, then why is it so full. The moon for May 3rd was suppose to be like 25% at that time...err 28%. Scratching my head here.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdevDragon
If this is the moon, then why is it so full. The moon for May 3rd was suppose to be like 25% at that time...err 28%. Scratching my head here.

never mind. I see you was referring to the moon phrase. but I will leave this quote here for anyone every wondering why the moon appears larger sometimes.

The Moon illusion is an optical illusion in which the Moon appears larger near the horizon than it does while higher up in the sky.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Yes, I am referring to the moon phase.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Is it possible that our Universe has roaming Planets not according to the laws of physics that we know? If any Celestial Object, or objects,4x the size of Jupitor can swing by close to our planet,without any gravitational harm? Just a thought...btw ...op... good video,I, like others here do enjoy hearing about this elusive planet. That has garnered so much controversy!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Interesting how in all these videos of "Planet X Spotted At Neumayer" or "Nibiru At Neumayer", that they always look the same?

Same crescent, same fuzzy object in the sky. In the same place:

On videos that are always posted online, AFTER the fact that you can not go to Neumayer's web cam and look at the original footage?

I mean, we know no one would fake this right?

I'm sure that there must have been thousands of people who saw this thing (and in the past) and captured it with their cell phone cameras or handycams....right?

Because as everyone should know: anything that can be seen out in space from the south pole can be seen by the ENTIRE southern hemisphere.

The only way people at the south pole could be the only ones that see it is if it was something very small, only a few miles up.

But wait: it get's better.

Neumayer is NOT located at the south pole! Gee, how about that? It's located 30 degrees NORTH of the south pole.....and the camera is looking towards the east, which means the object is rising and is towards the north......even further away from the south pole.

But of course it was on YouTube! Must be real and no one would fake a video for hits.....would they?

edit on 6-5-2013 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is the Moon, or rather the flare on the lens as the Moon goes out of view,this will explain it nicely,

I should say the guy is on a different tack, but he demonstrates the lens flare effect correctly.

edit on 6-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Best footage i've seen yet unless its just the moon or edited in, If it is real though, and its that big, it would be effecting our oceans BIG TIME, our tides would be MeSsEd Up SoN

check soho images, one is either photoshoped or glitched out

edit on 5-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

As I understood it Nibiru is supposed to be "controlled" by some-one/thing and not just a rock hurtling through space at a silly rate of knots.

Baring that in mind it's likely that they have gravity manipulation to move it - and considering it's a different size and probably has a totally different mass with a different gravity that is not on the same "frequency" as ours, or is even disconnected from everything via a quantum field, it would have ZERO effect on us even if it were twice that size!

Just a thought.

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

It can't be the moon on the day stated, May 3,2013 would have been around 50% light/dark. This object, whatever it is, is just a sliver.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crzayfool

Best footage i've seen yet unless its just the moon or edited in, If it is real though, and its that big, it would be effecting our oceans BIG TIME, our tides would be MeSsEd Up SoN

As I understood it Nibiru is supposed to be "controlled" by some-one/thing and not just a rock hurtling through space at a silly rate of knots.

Baring that in mind it's likely that they have gravity manipulation to move it - and considering it's a different size and probably has a totally different mass with a different gravity that is not on the same "frequency" as ours, or is even disconnected from everything via a quantum field, it would have ZERO effect on us even if it were twice that size!

Just a thought.

~ CrzayFool

Or it was put in the video and then posted on YouTube.

Until I see "gravity manipulators" or gravity that is a different "frequency" as ours (or why millions of people in South America and the southern half of Africa didn't report seeing this), I'll have to go with the YouTube and Fake Video answer.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Just a thought.

~ CrzayFool

Or it was put in the video and then posted on YouTube.

Until I see "gravity manipulators" or gravity that is a different "frequency" as ours (or why millions of people in South America and the southern half of Africa didn't report seeing this), I'll have to go with the YouTube and Fake Video answer.

Yeah I'll go with theory too... but I'm sure gravity manipulators are out there somewhere

Why has no-one pointed out that the light source/the Sun that is illuminating that thing is coming from the wrong side? Look at the full moon, which is not a full moon, and the sun set in the second video and tell me that the light source isn't coming from the left? - the fecking fake Niburu is being lit up from the RIGHT.

Debunkers you are rubbish - how did you miss that lol

~ CrzayFool
edit on 6-5-2013 by crzayfool because: It's not actually a full moon either...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
there is no such thing as something that can only be seen at the south pole.
we would notice it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Just a thought.

~ CrzayFool

I agree with you,although I'm no physicist or astrophycisist by far,that sounds plausible. What our Scientific communtative has learned;everything changes as we evolve in our technology. The Law or Laws of our Universe could be entirely different of our Earthly observations.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sorry, but I don't understand. Exactly where is "Nibiru"? If it's the small little white blob that the uploader denoted with an arrow, then it could just be a planet, or a satellite.

Can someone please point out exactly where "Nibiru" is in the video?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How'd the Moon get 19 flags?
That's the real phenomena we should be studying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join