Nibiru Sighted From South Pole ????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi ATS, I had to share this footage from the Neumayer station in the South Pole of what appears to be a large celestial object in the southern sky. Nibiru maybe ?

www.youtube.com...

Make of it what you will, I'm just sharing the footage so please don't shoot the messenger. I've never seen anything like it before so maybe someone could explain what it is ? It certainly doesn't look like the moon IMHO, but I will say it's pretty good footage and whatever it is it looks huge.

The video shows a huge celestial object in the night sky with the sun appearing just after.

Sorry I don't know how to embed, so if someone could embed that would be great.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Best footage i've seen yet unless its just the moon or edited in, If it is real though, and its that big, it would be effecting our oceans BIG TIME, our tides would be MeSsEd Up SoN

check soho images, one is either photoshoped or glitched out

edit on 5-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I was thinking lens flare but what could make a lens flare without a light source
It dose look like a real object to me.
Thanks VoidHawk
edit on 5-5-2013 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
NOTHING on video should be taken as proof, just take a look at the magic they can do in the movies!!!
We must look for other evidence to back up what we see in the movie op has supplied.

As someone else mentioned above, something of that size WOULD have massive affect on the earth, and we dont yet see it.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's the moon, Stellarium agrees with me.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Going through Stellarium now to see if the Moon matches up..

Doh..someone beat me to it!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If I had stellarium, and the mental ability to be arsed to check the position of the moon corresponding to the time, date and location of the film footage I would. But Codeine is ruling my life at the moment and I really don't have the concentration level I ought to.

As for the video, it looks really compelling. I hope someone does a wee bit of work to help suss this out, or add to the questionable footage. I'm going to watch it a few more times, my added 'colour fluff balls' make the footage even more eerie!

Thanks for the video OP, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I'm sure the 'Chinese Lantern' and 'Just a Rock' crew will be here shortly.
edit on 5/5/77 by RobbieK because: It took me so long to type this someone actually did the stellarium thing and sussed it. Yay!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Yup, go to the Antarctic, turn East, up pops the moon, same direction, same height.....and so on.

I wish these Nibiru lot would give up (no offence OP, not aimed at you).

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It's the Moowan, current picture from current expedition,

I'll add that it will soon be dark all the time, and the Moowan will be there reflecting a bit of sunlight.
edit on 5-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by scrog77

So is that why the history channel, just recently/finally, released the nibiru tshirt and other nibiru merch
shop.history.com...

but in all seriousness, It should just be a matter of time before it gets here. IMO I think that object coud be woormwood. Also for those asking it definitely wasn't the moon. (If the vid isn't fake)

EDIT: Actually You don't wan't to know what it really is.

edit on 5-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The reason I shared the video is because I've never seen a moon so big but in total darkness, is this a regular thing?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
Also for those asking it definitely wasn't the moon. (If the vid isn't fake)

EDIT: Actually You don't wan't to know what it really is.

edit on 5-5-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: (no reason given)

And you know this how?
Stellarium and various other Astronomy programs are also wrong and don't have the same insider knowledge you do.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You know what is funny to me?

People get an idea in their head posed by loonies and they hold onto it even though the REAL event is happening in front of their eyes....

The concept of a "world" or "dwarf star" passing through the interior of the solar system is insane particularly every few thousand years or whatever...

BUT... something passing through the OORT cloud and disturbing comets... whole other story

Anyone look at how many comets NEW are heading inwards? 2012 Obviously DID mark something but it's not a "world" coming anywhere close to Earth.. I strongly suggest all these comets are not coincidence... I think periodically the oort cloud gets shaken, astronomically an extinction level event even with dozens of comets would be rare but even sighting close flyers was a big deal to ancient civilizations...

My guess is your Nibaru is out there... it just doesn't get closer than 2.5 LY or so....

Reason for concern... maybe Mars quite a show if it hits... Mars might get it's ocean and atmosphere back in front of our eyes...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not making any claims here, just connecting some dots.
Odd that this happened (forward to the 1 minute mark) www.youtube.com...
at about the same time as the 'sighting' in Antarctica.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
calling on debunkers - look around 1400 to 1700 - from say January to current.
turrialba

the live cam
liveCam
again areound 1400 local time zone -

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here's a video from June 30th of last year, it shows the moon and the same anomalous object... I haven't read the comments on it yet.

The more I look at it the more it looks like a lens flare from a flash when it disappears in the June video...
edit on 6-5-2013 by BigBrotherDarkness because: extra after reviewing

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
calling on debunkers - look around 1400 to 1700 - from say January to current.
turrialba

the live cam
liveCam
again areound 1400 local time zone -

What even is this? An electric lamp on a hillside?

Bearing in mind that nobody can read minds, perhaps add some of your thoughts when posting a video or link to soemthing

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah Nibiru,

Where have you been my brown dwarf queen.

Man I miss the Nibiru threads.

S/F just for the having the thread title that's been done past death and it seems into resurrection

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join