It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!My kitty got outside ! I need her back!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do you have a way to open the window so that the other cat can get his meow out?
Milli might hear him.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Any sign of Milli? Is it time to start letting go?

We are all still checking in.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Cats love to sit on windowsills. I'd start glancing at people's windows. Someone may have stolen your kitty.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't think to mention this earlier: Craigslist has a pets section in various states.
If you haven't already done so, check for any posts regarding found cats in your area, & post a pic & info about Millicent, along with the date she went missing.

Looks like your best bet is under "Community", the "Lost & Found" section, not "Pets" as I originally thought.

edit on 5/16/13 by BuzzCory because: added info

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We are all wishing you strength in this time of loss.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
If the cats not back by now it's probably dead. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but at some point, you just need to move on. I've been watching this thread since it's started, and honestly, there is very little hope at this point. That cat could be 2 states away by now.

Get yourself a little kitten and move on man. If she comes back, great. Keep trying! But seriously man, the odds aren't stacked in your favor at this point. I hate to be blunt, but it's the truth.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
SHES HOME!!!!!

I look rather haggard,Ive been really really depressed,but WOW!! Just got her back about 10 mins ago!!

I will post more later !! Thank you again SOOOOO MUCH!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

That's excellent news!!

I saw your name as the most recent post and feared the worst...

I'm very happy for you! Nothing worse then dealing with a missing loved one

I bet she grounded...

edit on 21-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thecakeislie
If the cats not back by now it's probably dead. I don't mean to sound insensitive, but at some point, you just need to move on. I've been watching this thread since it's started, and honestly, there is very little hope at this point. That cat could be 2 states away by now.

Get yourself a little kitten and move on man. If she comes back, great. Keep trying! But seriously man, the odds aren't stacked in your favor at this point. I hate to be blunt, but it's the truth.

Not today my friend

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

She lost some weight,she is really loving all the attention!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Woo Hoo!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier!!!!!

I didn't think she was dead, I thought someone might have stolen her because she disappeared so quickly and so completely. Can't wait to hear the details! I hope our dear kitty has learned a lesson and doesn't attempt to escape again.

Your other kitty must be thrilled!

Bootyak, you just made my day!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm glad your cat returned. I didn't post a comment earlier because I didn't expect a happy ending. I figured that he was probably taken in by someone. I figured that if it was someone local, you would have found him.

I'm glad that this ended happily for you. I've always been a cat person myself.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Awesome news! I couldn't be happier for you (& for Millicent, of course)! The fact that she lost weight makes me think she got trapped in someone's garage or basement after entering an open door. Maybe it took a while for the door to be open at a time when Millicent could make like a streak heading for home.

This makes my night. Good for you!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ok, I want details. How did you find her or did she find her way back home????? Poor darling must be so relieved to be back home where she belongs.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

I'm so glad she came back. She reminds me of my cat from years ago (her name was Sally), and I had thought for sure someone had stolen your Millie.

Maybe they did, and she managed to escape from them?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
REUNITED CAUSE IT FEELS SO GOOOOD!

Ok,so Im sitting home last night,me and a couple of friends were hanging out,playing some video games,and I get a knock on the door,its the neighbor,he says 'hey I think I saw your cat in the parking lot'..I never ran so fast in my life,I start looking under cars,and one of my friends yells,hey there she is,sure enough I see her!! OMG ITS HER!

I call her name,and he bolts out from under the car,across the parking lot,under another car,so I get behind the car,my friends on both of her flanks,and I calmly walk up to the front of the car,I call her name,she sees me,freezes,I reach under and grab her by her scruff of the neck,and gave her a huge huge hug and a kiss!!

I am not a religious type,I do believe in some sort of higher power,and I believe that everyones thoughts and positive vibes brought her back to me!!

Again,thank you all very much!!!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Awwwww they are bonding again!!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I'm glad you found her.

Your black cat, though, does not look impressed.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm so glad you got her back.
My cat, also named Milli ran off just before Halloween and has not returned.
You getting your Milli back makes my day.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
woohoo dude

im so happy for you, glad your family is back together, now i can stop worrying
(your post was the first one i opened when i came online)

your other cuty you can almost hear him thinking, now i have to share my food and snacks again

edit on 23-5-2013 by pheniks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join