It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!My kitty got outside ! I need her back!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Hope you find your little kitty

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Been checking this thread and checking and checking. Come on Kitty, come home!!!!!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm still checking in, too, hoping for good news of your cat's return home.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
What if you put your other cat in harness and on a leash and see if he can lead you to the missing cat? Not sure if your cat will put up with a harness? Not sure if this will work.....??? Just an idea, because you said the other cat was watching out the window and behaving strangely.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Still no Millicent,I am going to the animal shelter again (I have been in contact with them since she was missiing)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
just got back from the animal shelter..no dice
I broke down and cried in there

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
just got back from the animal shelter..no dice
I broke down and cried in there.

Sorry for the double post,mods can you delete this
edit on 9-5-2013 by Bootyac because: double post

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is going to drive us all crazy. Man!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
We are still here with you, keep walking the neighborhood calling for her, visit with neighbors, know you are doing what you can.
There are quite a few people following this, if karma means anything, I'm sure you are getting a lot of good karma sent your way.
We will keep checking in, hoping for good news.

-C141Clay

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bootyac

Oh no OP you must feel sick. This is heartbreaking.

Here is a link I found on ideas for searching for a lost pet: linky

And here is a website devoted to finding lost cats: www.lostmykitty.com... VV4AodOUwAsA. The equivalent of an Amber Alert for a cat, they will call all of your neighbors (even if they aren't on the Do Not Call list because this service is exempt) within ONE HOUR of you setting up your account, regardless of volume.

You can also do a search for your little furball on their website where people who have found cats post information in an effort to return them to their homes here.
edit on 5/10/2013 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow.. this is very heartbreaking..

Thanks for any updated ideas,trust me I am trying them as much as possible..

I DID take the cat hair/dander from the vacuum,and I walked around and put it out so she may get a sense of smell..

Im going to try and get a sound clip from Damone meowing...he is extremely co-dependent right now,I am giving him all the love I can.

Sadly,since I live in the woods,I spoke with a neighbor about Milli being gone,and she warned me that there are Coyote's in the general area.. When she told me this,my heart sank into my belly...I am beyond depressed.Everyone's help here has lifted my spirits!!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was really hoping for happy news.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I wish I saw this thread sooner. Make sure you put out used litter, use it to make a trail.

Most indoor cats that get loose stay very close to the house but are too scared to move. After about a week, he may decide to venture out for food. Try to get a trap. Keep looking in the basement area. My sister once lost a cat and she found it a week later hiding in a crawl space.

Don't lose hope.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Sorry for the lack of update,I just really dont have any to give at this moment.

The worst part of this is,its like I have to re-live it every day.I can only imagine how it would feel if my child was to go MIA.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Bootyac, we'e still here hoping and praying that you find you beloved kitty soon. Don't lose hope.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm still checking in, too, haven't forgotten you & Millicent.
Keep on visiting your local Animal Shelter/SPCA in case she's brought in. I don't know how it works in your area, but here, any stray animal turned in to the local Shelter is checked for health issues, treated if necessary, & then held for 3 days. If no one claims the animal it's transferred to the local SPCA for possible adoption. One of the things that makes me happy with my city is that our SPCA is pledged to find "their" animals homes, & doesn't do euthanasia simply because X number of days has passed.

If you haven't already done so, find out how the system for picked up strays works in your area, & time your visits accordingly (especially if there's an adoption deadline involved).
As always, I'm wishing you the best of luck, & hoping that soon you'll hear a familiar meeow, & find that Millicent has come home, acting like nothing unusual has happened.
edit on 5/13/13 by BuzzCory because: added info

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Also checking in. Thinking of you guys. I hope Milli gets home soon.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What a bummer, sorry bro, really.

This will be my last check in but know my thoughts are with you.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Millicent has to be somewhere. Come home kitty.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just checking in hoping for some good news. We're here for you OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join