It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AK-47-Wielding Gunman Fires 37 Times at Shocked Cops During Routine Traffic Stop (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

How did it feel to look into Americas future. This is just the beginning, with more and more crazies being heavily armed, medicated on strange drugs, and mental health facilities being shut down because of "budget constraints"

Soon this type of event will be the opening story on all news channels. Sadly innocents will be caught in the crossfire, but that will be just more grist for the mill in the violence loving American public.

You reap what you sow....
edit on 5-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Right and the facts that Hollywood brainwashes us with violence and complete fantasy all the time, the facts that the governments are quickly trampling human rights everywhere globally, and that war is how we solve our problems as adult nations, have nothing to do with playing into this do they?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by olaru12

How did it feel to look into Americas future. This is just the beginning, with more and more crazies being heavily armed, medicated on strange drugs, and mental health facilities being shut down because of "budget constraints"

Soon this type of event will be the opening story on all news channels. Sadly innocents will be caught in the crossfire, but that will be just more grist for the mill in the violence loving American public.

You reap what you sow....
edit on 5-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Right and the facts that Hollywood brainwashes us with violence and complete fantasy all the time, the facts that the governments are quickly trampling human rights everywhere globally, and that war is how we solve our problems as adult nations, have nothing to do with playing into this do they?

Even though I work in the entertainment industry; I totally agree with you!

God help us!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I suggest reading Russ Dizdar's "The Black Awakening". This sort of behavior is going to escalate.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Video doesn't work. User banned? Anyone else got a link?

ETA: Nevermind:

Sounds like the gunman is saying ''KILL ME''. I think the guy just wanted to be killed.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting the new video - came here looking for this.

Those AK-47's are so loud - the sound is frightening. No wonder cops are so cautious when they pull people over.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This isn't normal.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Good thing the guy was a bad shot
I can't see someone missing that often myself. The guy must have been way off tilt along with his aim.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Again, I think the dude had a a deathwish. He just couldn't do it himself.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Guy takes a right knee during shootout where he was running and gunning.

Simmering right knee

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Camarillo Wildfire No Longer 'Running And Gunning'

Take a guess why this act of nature occurred and why this shootout occured.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

Maybe he was a product of all the conspiracy theory website traffic? How many people type about the 4th Reich and New World Order and its time to do something about the police state and eroding rights, the endless wars, etc? Everyone of us is as guilty as the next of singing that song.

So who is surprised when someone takes it upon themselves to "fight back"? Some people are wired differently and actually take stuff to heart. They do something about it. Theres this thin red line if you will, between "prepping" and acting out.

Part of this pisses me off. Oh no some crazy guy shoots back. Now back to the police state bashing...

I do it too.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

An AK will not blow the windshield out. Most rounds fired by them are FMJ and it will pierce right through the windshield. As for the guy being knocked back that is only in Hollywood. if the guy was being knocked back the cops would be being knocked back just as far from the recoil.

Raist

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Just a correction. The AK is a semiautomatic. He is pulling the trigger each time it fires.

Raist

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alienmma

Odds are some of those same police officers have an AK or AR at home as well for personal use. The gun is not the problem. The problem is the mental health of the people. Something needs to be done to fix the mental health of society. Banning guns will not fix this, he could have just as easily pulled out a bomb and tossed at them.

Why is it every thread like this has people screaming for gun grabs instead of screaming for mental health help?

Raist

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

If you think an AK is loud go out and shoot a few rounds through a 12 gauge shotgun. Personally I think an SKS with shooting the same round is a bit louder than an AK. Not sure what the difference is to cause this but that is my personal thought on it.

Raist

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I'm sure it's being used to further someone's agenda.

Yes it is, the video i saw on YouTube was posted on March so yeah nothing new but it is funny did you see that white vehicle.

Guy in white vehicle:Oh whats this?

Nutcase:Kill me!! Kill me!!! fires incorrectly and misses the cops but damages the cops car.

Guy in white vehicle: Time to see if i can drive 50kms backwards.

Either way i believe that person with the AK47 had issues or was a member of a gang.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The anti police sentiment expressed by some posters in this thread, to an event where lives are seriously threatened by a lunatic with an automatic weapon, are disturbing to say the least, and indicative of a growing sickness that is becoming more apparent daily on ATS.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm so disgusted with some of you. The blind cop hate is so obvious and ridiculous. A guy gets pulled over for a traffic violation, exits his vehicle firing an AK variant (it's not an AK-47) at cops, shoots a woman in the hand, endangers countless civilians and you want to say that the police are in the wrong or that this was orchestrated by the FBI? Grow up and get a grip. Overkill? My ass. Forget the officers safety for a second since you all can't accept they matter and think about the neighborhood, the innocent people and most likely children this psychos shooting spree could kill. It's an ugly truth, but in this situation you need to put that beast down.

What would you have the police do? Get on the loudspeaker and offer him a cuddle while the bullets were flying? Bad things happen, people go nuts, not everything is a freaking conspiracy and you discredit honest people when you feign outrage at perfectly justifiable police action.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Wow.

I almost didn't post in this thread, after reading some of the prior posts.

Anyway, I am glad these officers weren't killed. I feel sorry for this man though. I pity those who do have mental problems, and he obviously had them. That said, prayers to all involved.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
The problem is the mental health of the people. Something needs to be done to fix the mental health of society.

Mental health is available to all on an emergency basis.

The greatest problem IMHO, is when someone loses it.

1. Do they know that help is available. Maybe they are thinking "I've lost it, I'm terrified by the way I feel and the way my mind is working, and they think that suicide by cop is the only solution."

2. If they have no experience in mental health do they even know where mental health help is available in their town.

3. Do they know that if their problems are related to spiritual rebellion, that a combination of help from mental health professionals and repentance might help just as much as the mental health medical field?

Help is available.

And just because you have worked your way into a dark spiritual and mental corner doesn't mean that it is "The End". I've seen many friends from high school deal with temporary mental issues that once they repented went away with no need for medicine or counseling.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

How many know it is free? I was not aware I could go to a therapist and get free treatment.

Maybe, before their mental health gets to that state they just need a bit of therapy and guidance on how to work through their life.

Raist

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by alienmma

Odds are some of those same police officers have an AK or AR at home as well for personal use. The gun is not the problem. The problem is the mental health of the people. Something needs to be done to fix the mental health of society. Banning guns will not fix this, he could have just as easily pulled out a bomb and tossed at them.

Why is it every thread like this has people screaming for gun grabs instead of screaming for mental health help?

Raist

How many people on this thread are screaming about gun grabs - by which you are using the cliche of suggesting you have to lose all of your toys? Most weirdos on this thread seem to be complaining that the police should have the actual cheek to shoot down someone firing an AK47 at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join