It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AK-47-Wielding Gunman Fires 37 Times at Shocked Cops During Routine Traffic Stop (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
Of course, when the police shoot at people, you can't shoot back, and it's always justified for some reason.

But if you dare shoot at the police, expect to get 50 bullets in your body. No wonder people are starting to go crazy.

That's right! Those stupid police, firing on the man attempting to murder them! How dare they, they should go to hell!

And when cornered, innocent and a civilian...how dare police gun people down?

Wait...it happens all the time doesn't it?

We know nothing from the vid.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
just wanted to point a few things out that were in the update video that I haven't seen yet here on ATS:

1. The ammo. Thats chinese steel-core ammo, considered 'armor piercing' but only legally, as it made them illegal to be imported here.

2. THE GUNPOWDER! (in combination with the books), in the update video they show ammo making equipment and gunpowder that he had in the car ("which can be used to make bombs," says the video). Someone here wrote that Boston was a false flag to ban gunpowder and ammo making equipment... this would certainly be a direct approach given all the other stuff in the car.

Also, is it just me or does anyone find it weird how the gunman moved around? Opened the door, paused enough for the girl to recognize he had a gun, opened fire a bunch in place, moves away from his vehicle off into the road pretty much, then comes back to his own car before falling to his knees and waiting close to 15 seconds to be finished off by a final volley. For a guy who had 320 rounds of ammo already loaded up in 40rd mags and more than enough time to access them/the car to drive away, AND putting all that dedication to collect so many terrorist-type books, to do a complete180 and pull the suicide-by-cop-card is a little strange to me.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

.....And people on here are amazed that I am anti gun ? These officers are lucky to be alive.

The gun afficionados on here will tell us that people like the criminal in this video represent a small handful of gun owners.

I disagree. given the volatility of human nature, I think ANY gun owner has the potential to do what this gun weilding madman did, given the right circumstances....And predictably, look where it got him. Dead...A sad waste of life.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Are some of you people #ing serious? This guy was obviously a lunatic that was pro-gun and most likely on the right wing of the political spectrum. He was getting stopped for a routine traffic ticket and unloads rounds from an AK-47! Why the hell should a civilian own an AK-47? Oh right, it was written in a document 300 years ago that also promoted enslavement of colored peoples.

There is nothing suspicious about this. There are MANY people like him, a lot actually post on here. You are paranoid and think the the "Illuminati" are out to get you and that Obama is enacting martial law, you support the ownership of assault rifles by civilians.... YOU people are the problem.

Wake up and realize what the real issues are. Mental health is not taken seriously in this country and barely given funding, which leaves mentally ill people without medication or care and they end up losing it. Everyone in this country needs to stop being so individualistic and help your fellow man.

Think about it, if it weren't for help from others... where would you be? You would be an uncivilized animal. We need to get together and find the real issues in this country.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't see anything "funny" about the video. I cannot believe anyone would question the actions of the police after having almost a full clip emptied into them and the squad car.

What were they supposed to do? Negotiate with him? Use a taser? The man was clearly out for blood, his own or someone elses given what they found in his car afterwards. Let's see how brave half you people defending the man are after having been shot at with a fully automatic rifle, let alone be able to draw your weapon and return fire.

Yes, police do some really messed up things, but this is the type of crap they deal with (granted not on a daily basis) but still.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by jude11

I think ANY gun owner has the potential to do what this gun weilding madman did, given the right circumstances....And predictably, look where it got him. Dead...A sad waste of life.

So only the police should have the right to carry weapons when it has been shown many times that they abuse their authority?

I would rather have every citizen armed and able to protect their families and their selves than have only Govt. appointed thugs with the power to subdue a population...think of Boston.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alienmma

Well said

Mental health needs to addressed urgently. As more normal folk are stressed to a breaking point these things will happen, the loan wolf.

Too many crazy stories popping up in the past two months, I can't help but feel we are being led somewhere. The shepherd is moving his flock.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Omg!!! I cannot believe the words of that stanko!! Terrorist, scumbag? Wait... How did they know anything about this guy? And wasn't a little wierd that it took the officer a long time to get out and ask for drivers LC, Ins? Maybe not...
Anyways.... I live the way the Op presented this story... They could have went w/ the " get all the guns" angle and forget our 2nd ammendment rights...
But they didnt... They went on the spin of people being frustrated and scared of their own police!!

Good thread!!! Definete S&F!!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Of course, when the police shoot at people, you can't shoot back, and it's always justified for some reason.

But if you dare shoot at the police, expect to get 50 bullets in your body. No wonder people are starting to go crazy.

Not always, see Ruby Ridge incident. Although that was in 1992, I think the same standards apply today. If you get fired on by police for no reason, you should be allowed to return fire and not end up in jail. Terrorists also sometimes dress up as police, so I don't think anyone can argue that you can't shoot back. But obviously if you get shot at by police, and return fire, and it turns out to be the police, your in trouble.

I was a bit surprised at how long the cop kept shooting. Suppose it was a stressfull situation, and he wanted the guy dead ASAP. What the officer did was in my opinion fully justified. Clearly the madman shot first, so I don't see how you can say that its the police's fault that people are going mad. What did you expect the officer to do when being shot at? Just put his hands up?

Had the crazy guy put his hands up, the officer probably would not have shot him. Thats why you generally shouldn't shoot at police. If you give up, they shouldn't shoot you. Whereas if a police officer gives up, the criminal will just get a better target.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Omg!!! I cannot believe the words of that stanko!! Terrorist, scumbag? Wait... How did they know anything about this guy?

Maybe they had already completed a check using the licence plate. Therefore they would have his history, and may know about any possible past offences, etc. Hence perhaps they were a bit apprehensive about going out (maybe even waiting for backups, then again, why pull over).

What would you call a guy who starts shooting at you like that?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Video doesn't work. User banned? Anyone else got a link?

ETA: Nevermind:

Sounds like the gunman is saying ''KILL ME''. I think the guy just wanted to be killed.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

If you tried to shoot a police officer now, even if it was justified, you would still be made to look like a dangerous criminal, unless you have evidence.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If he was aiming at them to kill the cops in car hes a crap shot. The cop who openned fire on him made sure he wasnt gonna reload.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Was i the only one who notice him screaming kill me right before he ran out of ammo then was shoot dead by these cops when he could no longer fire.

Thats what i saw, cop shot him like 7 times when he was clearly incapable of shooting anymore shots
edit on 5-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Exactly. They should have called the sandwich squad to take over, and hand the guy a cup of tea and some crustless cucumber and cheese sandwiches.

What were they thinking? damn maniacs.. police are teh scums.. shooting innocent ak47 guy

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Man, I just really feel for the threads of poison this leaves behind. That guy, no matter how much of a moron, will be missed by somebody, be it his mother, neighbour, partner etc. But those cops, as much as they can irritate me, have to live each day with it crossing their minds if something else could have changed things. The 'If only' will torment even the toughest s.o.b. The tormenting dreams..

My old man was a volunteer fire-fighter, and to this day still gets nightmares from some of the horrific traffic accidents he had to attend.

Not much else to say, but what a reckless mess

edit on 6-5-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Video unavailable hmmmm

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent008
reply to post by alienmma

Well said

Mental health needs to addressed urgently. As more normal folk are stressed to a breaking point these things will happen, the loan wolf.

Too many crazy stories popping up in the past two months, I can't help but feel we are being led somewhere. The shepherd is moving his flock.

Totally agree with most bits of your post just not sure about the being led somewhere though I can definitely see how you could feel that. We're definitely in a bad, bad situation. It's been going on longer than just the past couple months though. I was picking up on the increase back in June of last year and was warning friends of the possibility of random shootings increasing. Really freaked some friends out with that prediction. Prediction was based not any kind of psychic powers...I'm just very good at analysis and its based on a series of factors from political, economic, societal, with a dash of as many as 1 in 5 believed (and some hoped) that the world was going to end last year. It didn't. Probably really chafed some people.

I'd say it's just picking up steam. These are rarely getting any kind of national coverage and for good reason (to deter copycats--they learned their lesson last time in the 90's). Murder/suicides also seem to have been on an increase it would seem but no statistical numbers for 2012 have been released yet that I've found. That particular brand of meltdown hit very close to home for me as one of my friends was murdered last year. Luckily, her children lived because one of them grabbed the phone to call 911 before they hid.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

reply to post by salainen

If you tried to shoot a police officer now, even if it was justified, you would still be made to look like a dangerous criminal, unless you have evidence.

Probably because you are a dangerous criminal if you shoot a cop . Like it or not the police are the law of the land pretty much everywhere on the planet.

I wonder exactly what makes it justified to shoot a cop in your eyes?

OMG, I just ran a red light and the nerve of that cop for pulling me over iM going to shoot him. Maybe this one. WTH, i just stole something from a store and that cop wants to arrest me , I am shooting him.

Unlike some people here I do not attribute every act, they certainly have done horrible things just not every horrible thing, to the US GOVT-ILLUMINATI\NWO\MASONS\NSA\CIA. Their are bad people in the world , their are disturbed people. Those bad and disturbed people will randomly commit violent acts of chaos. In this case it looked like the suspect wanted to commit suicide by cop. When he got out of the car and made the choice to unload an AK47 on anyone that was armed is the point he deserved to die. Don't give me the BS either about "they could have just shot him in the knee Jack Bauer style" because that is realistic anywhere outside of Hollywood.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
I don't see anything "funny" about the video. I cannot believe anyone would question the actions of the police after having almost a full clip emptied into them and the squad car.

I dont question anything mate... the only thing I question is how the hell are those cops still alive.

Btw are americans allowed to own ak-47s?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
First, that video is disturbing. You have to empathize with those two small town police officers just doing their job when a guy jumps up and starts spraying them with an AK and screaming "kill me!" They acted appropriately in self-defense and I am glad they survived. The small town police chief's remarks ("terrorist scumbag") are unfortunate, but understandable seeing how two of his people could have died, and they have these FBI "fusion centers" telling them there are terrorists everywhere.

As for the suspect, at first glance it would seem he was suicidal or insane, but it's very hard to find more information on this guy, most searches just show that dashboard video over and over. One other story said he was unemployed, took care of his elderly mother, and that's about it. The Plain Dealer did post some photographs of what was in his car, including the additional ammo and a bunch of books about weapons and rebellion.

The books do give a little insight into his thinking -- How to dispose of a Dead Body, Invisible Resistance to Tyranny: How to Lead a Secret Life of Insurgency, and Poor Man's Ray Gun, on how to make a deadly maser out of a microwave oven?
A scary mix, but legal.

The real question to me is was he mentally ill -- did he have paranoid delusion disorder, or was he taking anti-psychotic medications that caused in a break in reality? Or stop taking them? That would seem to be the real unaddressed issue here, that severely mentally ill people with access to semi/automatic weapons in a climate of fear and a culture of violence is going to lead just more sorrow.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join