It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AK-47-Wielding Gunman Fires 37 Times at Shocked Cops During Routine Traffic Stop (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

With a 115-grain bullet, the 9 mm produces about 1,200 feet per second and almost 400 foot pounds of energy.

Here's some ballistic gel testing.
www.youtube.com... ..1ac.1.11.youtube.AR3MAGd3lNk
edit on 5-5-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What a puss. Not man enough to pull the trigger himself instead he has to put a whole community in danger.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This video is very suspicious. I am surprised ATS, not one of you has criticized the video.

I find it strange that it has 100,000+ views and that its still on youtube. It violates their guidelines.
So many bullets wear fired yet it to so long to kill the man. Those cops must have terrible aim.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
GOD BLESS the AK

and may that brave man R.I.P

he surrendered and was still shot in cold blood

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Looks like ATS and the republican party lost another member.

Republican? Do you have a source for that?

Actually, I believe he was a democrat based on the info I found. He must have been…police say he was unemployed.

"There's no really criminal history to this guy. He didn't work. He was a loner," said Middlefield Police Chief Arnold Stanko.
WKYC

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

and may that brave man R.I.P

Brave? Boy, you sure have low criteria for bravery!

he surrendered and was still shot in cold blood

Yes, the usual sign of surrendering is emptying a magazine and yelling “kill me!”

Ridiculous

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Wertdagf

Looks like ATS and the republican party lost another member.

Republican? Do you have a source for that?

Actually, I believe he was a democrat based on the info I found. He must have been…police say he was unemployed.

"There's no really criminal history to this guy. He didn't work. He was a loner," said Middlefield Police Chief Arnold Stanko.
WKYC

Another unemployed loner with "Not Much" background info?

Seems to be a recurring theme these days.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Was i the only one who notice him screaming kill me right before he ran out of ammo then was shoot dead by these cops when he could no longer fire.

Thats what i saw, cop shot him like 7 times when he was clearly incapable of shooting anymore shots
edit on 5-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Was i the only one who notice him screaming kill me right before he ran out of ammo then was shoot dead by these cops when he could no longer fire.

Thats what i saw, cop shot him like 7 times when he was clearly incapable of shooting anymore shots
edit on 5-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Right..this is where you tell me how you would have stopped shooting because you would have been so sure when kneeled down that he was not trying to reload or something to that effect.

Damn cops.He was just an innocent gun lover and didn't deserve to have the fire returned on him.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

And then people complain and moan that the police are becoming militarized.
Well with people doing stupid crap like this it's no wonder.

This is why we can't have nice things.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by jude11

Or is it because the police are becoming militarized that people are starting to snap? hmmmm??

Peace

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by jude11

Maybe this was a staged event.

Maybe somebody somewhere is bidding on a contract to supply police with more "ammo".

Maybe..............

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This guy must have been pumped up on meth or something for it to take so many shots to bring him down.

Scarface 2.0

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
This guy must have been pumped up on meth or something for it to take so many shots to bring him down.

Scarface 2.0

OR...

it was all part of the dramatics in the act and scene.

I would think and AK47 would blow the windshield out of the squad car ????

and I would think the guy being shot would be taken back more than he was ????

edit on May-05-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
the arm chair warriors come out.....

as a former LEO, i was never involved in a shooting but have met others that were..
a pistol round will not drop a person unless very well placed and a large heavy person pumped up on adrenilne or something else could take a couple rounds.

ive seen officers miss targets a 3 yards on a comfortable, no stress firing range..pistol can very inacurate......met a young man shot 4 times in the chest at point blank range and still managerd to run 20 yards, another having his knee shattered with a baton..still over took the officer and RAN away...found him later tho

from the vid, it looks like he got hit 1 or 2 times sorta low on torso, abdomen maybe, judgeing from his reaction...then came high torso shots...you shot untill the 'threat' stops..37 rounds out of a 40 round mag.....im pretty sure the cops were not counting how many times they were fired at....

now you can go back to your chairs

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Oh wow. We really do have some crazy SOBs here on ATS. 'RIP?' More like rot in hell if you ask me.

Also, anyone who has ever done any ballistic testing will tell you people do not actually fly backwards when being shot. Now, if it had been a twelve guage slug you may have seen him fall backwards, but not a 9mm. Same reason why an AK isn't gonna blow out the window. They are too high velocity. They just punch holes.

For the love of God do not place this waste of life on a pedastool. There is no justification for shooting at police during a routine traffic stop.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There have been cases where hundreds of rounds have been expended by police and few have found their intended target..
I think its safe to say this is common police strategy when dealing with armed, resisting, perps.
They seem to shoot themselves dry in one long burst more often han not.
Specially when they are outnumbering the perps by a wide margin...its like a ritual execution by mass cops.....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
Of course, when the police shoot at people, you can't shoot back, and it's always justified for some reason.

But if you dare shoot at the police, expect to get 50 bullets in your body. No wonder people are starting to go crazy.

That's right! Those stupid police, firing on the man attempting to murder them! How dare they, they should go to hell!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thats kinda weird... I know the ak-47 up close and personal and... well... its a beast and a fine weapon. At such close distance both cops should be dead really quick.

Maybe he was drunk or under something...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join