It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to hit Israel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
LOL yes my friend, you DID miss it. Read again and think. Really think.

Originally posted by superman2012

and how they will strike down any aggressor

Sorry, maybe I missed it. Are you stating that someone attacked Iran?
If not, are you suggesting that Iran attack any country that could be labelled as an "aggressor"? I think you need to put a little more thought in your thread or maybe develop a cohesive plan before putting "pen to paper".

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

You yourself realize this is not new. Outside attacks from Syria and Gaza and other factions such as Hezbollah have been going on for years in fact decades. The only time you and your kind have anything to say is when Israel does something then they are= the bad guys. If I were the leader of Israel I personally would have wiped Syria and Iran off the map years ago. The sooner the better.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Also I never said that Assad attacked Israel. I said that there have been attacks from Syria.
And since you don't seem to know how to use google here is a link for you.
[url=http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2013/Mar-25/211352-israel-fires-into-syria-after-golan-attack-on-troops.ashx#axzz2STjJn0OR]link[/url ]
As I said this has been going on for years.
The question I asked was Israel not have the right to defend herself?
A question you still have not answered.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I believe I asked for clarification after you clearly missed making your point obvious enough. Care to try again?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I was not crying about stars. I was asking why someone would star you when you have said and contributed nothing.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Ok let me say this AGAIN, Israel attacked Syria most specifically Assad's assets, you have called it defense and then you are on about the Muslim brotherhood and radical Islam,you do realise that Assad is neither, you are repeating the same thing time after I corrected you repeatedly. Israel flew into one sovereign airspace (Lebanon) to attack another (Syria) not the Muslim brotherhood, can't explain it any better. You are contributing nothing but lies to this thread.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I find your OP hypocritical when considering your username.

Iran is the big bad horrible evil nation that wants to eat your babies, cnn and fox wouldn't like about that....

But they aren't foolish or niave enough to do exactly what the hawks and crazies want, give the US or Israel actual justification for war.

Why on earth would you want them to attack Israel?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Actually the President no longer needs justification to go to war... AUMF

The Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF), passed after the attacks of 11 September 2001, and provides the legal cornerstone for the so-called US “war on terror”. Only one brave Congress member opposed it. It allows the US government to wage war at anytime, any place and on anyone deemed a threat to national security – with remarkably little evidence needed.

Presidential Blank Cheque on War

The consequential nature of these words is self-evident: the AUMF opened the doors to the US wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya; attacks on Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia and Mali; the new drone bases in Niger and Djibouti; and the killing of American citizens, notably Anwar al-Awlaki and his 16-year-old noncombatant son. It is what now emboldens the hawks on the warpath to Syria, Iran and North Korea.

edit on 6-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
as long as they are clobbering each othter, the "problem" takes care of itself.....
the danger is if they start using nukes, they will bomb the zone to stone age, with possible consequences for the rest of the world
but it seems that this would not have been the first time, archeologic history and ancient myths tell us....
crazy crazy world, criminal insane asylum
homo homini lupus...
we are the chosen,
no, we are......
?????

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
correct me if im wrong..but Iran just announced that they will train Syria if necessary..

not that they will join

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by Todzer

If I were the leader of Israel I personally would have wiped Syria and Iran off the map years ago. The sooner the better.

wow

aren't you a friendly little neighbor.

NOT.
======================

another thing... Israel (& its zionist defenders) should NOT assume that "world" will stand with Israel.

the internet forums are banning most of the anti-israel commenter so they may not have a VOICE online but rest assured that THEY DO NOT stand with Israel aggressions.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Let's keep goading them....... what a point of view!!!! WAR KILLS PEOPLE moron, ruins families and destroys countries. NOBODY wins. You really need to think about things before you start threads.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Despite all you might have heard about Iran,Iranians are not like a 10 yrs old whose only mission in life is to bully,revenge and terrorize the others!...But I am sure Israel will soon get what they deserve and they will be so sorry for their little rude adventures in hope of dragging the US into an all out war with Iran.....Thank god Iranians are not as dumb as,,well some...Neither are Americans,I hope.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join