Iran to hit Israel?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If Iran is so badasss as they keep claioning with weekly state news releases on their "new" weapons and stuff and how they will strike down any aggressor yadda, yadda, yadda, then why havent they come to the defense of their staucnh ally Syria in the wake of the recent Israelie attack? All i have seen is press releases and lip service from both Iran and Syria. Are they skeert?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hmm lets see,Israel,USA,NATO and allied states.

link   
just wait..something will happen
soon..i think

link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
If Iran is so badasss as they keep claioning with weekly state news releases on their "new" weapons and stuff and how they will strike down any aggressor yadda, yadda, yadda, then why havent they come to the defense of their staucnh ally Syria in the wake of the recent Israelie attack? All i have seen is press releases and lip service from both Iran and Syria. Are they skeert?

Wow, we truly are the bullies of the world with such a mentality...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You sound like you are rooting for this to expand and grow larger?? I don't favor seeing EITHER side attack the other and I sure don't want to see Iran get into it. Then, it IS all out war.

The only thing that comes from all out war, whoever starts or wins it, is millions of dead men, women and children all over the Middle East. Even if nukes are never used, that will still be the result of modern weapons n all out warfare in a 3+ way fight.

I'm shocked to think anyone wants this in even a passing way? Jews or Arabs...doesn't matter to me. Dead is Dead and the dead only know it's better to have lived.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

hopefully the us and allies will not back israel
they have acted on their own and outside of all laws to commit an act of war.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
With comments like

and stuff and how they will strike down any aggressor yadda, yadda, yadda
as your support in why Iran has not become involved yet, I would have to say that NO, Iran is not

skeert?
Rather trying to look like the smart "donkey" than a dumb one.
edit on 5-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It took the US six months to do anything after 9/11 as the worlds #1 superpower, and you are expecting a response in less than 24 hours from a country that is not even in the top 10?
The immediate satisfaction mentality really is destroying this world.

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
edit on 5/5/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
edit on 5-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You are a clown, I have seen your messages here all day calling Syria pussies and now having go at Iran, my god just reading through your posts today makes me feel sorry for you.
edit on 5/5/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

By the time Israel is finally hit there won't be any doubt left in the mind of any thinking person about WHO the aggressor is and has always been since its "creation". Well actually, since before its creation. There are people in Israel who don't deserve it, but neither did the millions who've been killed in Israel's "defense" deserve it.

Live by the sword and all that ....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Not in the least. In fact, i know it wont expand further. Im just calling out the Iranians who are ALWAYS boasting or stating how they would elimintate Israel if they attacked Syria. They said after Israel hit Syria earlier this eyar. Israel just did it again and nothing.

All i am doing is calling out iran and how they back up NOTHING they say.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

You sound like you are rooting for this to expand and grow larger?? I don't favor seeing EITHER side attack the other and I sure don't want to see Iran get into it. Then, it IS all out war.

The only thing that comes from all out war, whoever starts or wins it, is millions of dead men, women and children all over the Middle East. Even if nukes are never used, that will still be the result of modern weapons n all out warfare in a 3+ way fight.

I'm shocked to think anyone wants this in even a passing way? Jews or Arabs...doesn't matter to me. Dead is Dead and the dead only know it's better to have lived.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well, I'll call this a good thing and refrain from figuratively baiting Iran into fulfilling their mutual aid treaty with Damascus. I'm glad they haven't and frankly, it would have been totally uncalled for anyway. This wasn't the opening move of a war....although at the moment last night, it was hard to tell that for awhile. If it had been, Israel would have had a good % of it's entire Air Force lift off as close to the same time as they could physically manage it ....which Syria would have seen with Anti-Air they can literally hit those jets with above their home airfields. That is what war will likely look like.

Should war, and not a raid, start to happen? I give 50/50 odds for Iran getting into it immediately. Hard to say....for if Syria falls, they then stand alone with no friendly face left in the Middle East. That's a bad bad place to be alone. Therefore, they have a bad choice to make if this does, at some point, go to open warfare. Fight now to support Syria as obligated ...or fight for their very lives later over Tehran?

I sincerely hope with all my being..we never find out how Iran chooses to solve that question. If it comes to that? So many things have already gone horribly wrong ....I'm not sure it will matter beyond just piling on the bad.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

If you had people launching rockets and mortars at you all the time what would you do?
It is one thing to be anti Israel . It is totally different to say that they started it and that they had no reason to attack Syria.
When all hell breaks loose whose side are you on the Muslim brotherhood and radical Islam? Or the rest of the world?
You do understand that if Muslims had their way you would either dead or you would be Muslim or a slave. You make the choice. But don't Judge someone because they made the choice to fight back.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

When has Syria been lobbing rockets and mortars at Israel? Do you think that all Muslims are responsible for the bombings against Israel? Guilty by religion!? That is basically what you are getting at in your post.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

and how they will strike down any aggressor

Sorry, maybe I missed it. Are you stating that someone attacked Iran?
If not, are you suggesting that Iran attack any country that could be labelled as an "aggressor"? I think you need to put a little more thought in your thread or maybe develop a cohesive plan before putting "pen to paper".

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

claioning , staucnh , Israelie

ATS would be a better place if people read what they wrote before posting.

I can understand a quick reply with a few mistakes,

But the OP doesn't even make sense.

edit on 5/5/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: there is a reason for everything

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Are you drunk or just a retard? Your screen name is 'princeofpeace' but you begin such a ridiculous thread.

Do you want war? What is wrong with your little brain.

Bottom line is we should all hope and pray Iran shows restraint!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Google is your friend look it up. You will find many examples of rocket launches out of Syria at Israel.
And I never said all Muslims were responsible for these attacks. I specifically said the Muslim brotherhood and radical Islam. You read into it what you want.
I still believe that there is nothing wrong with Israel defending herself. Why do you liberals always pull the race card when you have no real argument.
Also why would you people give him a star when you obviously didn't read what he was responding to.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Diisenchanted because: changed mind about edit

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

I am sure they read what you posted, I just think what you said probably made about as much sense to them as it did to me. You said that Israel has the right to defend itself against attack and I pointed out that Assad has not attacked Israel at all. Israel attacked the Syrian government and you are calling it defense, please tell me how it was defense? Maybe if you used google yourself you might get one of those stars you are crying about

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join