It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel v.s Iran/Syria. Who's side would you be on and why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I don't have to choose a side. And I support neither side. No hypothetical question withstanding. Neither!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Congratulations on the most disgusting post of the day.
reply to post by Carreau

Yay! Wheres my prize?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked

Now. Let's be real here. You may not like Israel, but at the end of the day, they are our allies. (on paper anyways)

Allies dont strafe, bomb and fire bomb one of your ships, trying to sink it, ask any USS Liberty survivor if they consider Israel and ally.
I wish Israel complete destruction but it wont happen, the US would never allow it.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Berzerked because: (no reason given)

Yes I feel same way, Israel is anti Christian, I being Christian feel Israel should and soon will be cleaned off the map, it is long over due.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

That's interesting. So it hasn't got anything to do with bombs and politicians, it all 100% religion for some people. Hey I'm not a Christian, hope you don't want to see me destroyed, I'm actually a pretty good bloke (imo)

Thanks for your input

edit on 5-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

TextI being Christian feel Israel should and soon will be cleaned off the map, it is long over due.
reply to post by Alternative4u

Seriously... your'e a christian?

I am for peace, justice and a better way. Which side is that?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Doesnt israel already do the us dirty work? Am i the only one who thinks the us is complicit in idf attack? It doesnt matter what we want, israel is and will continue to be in the back pocket of the us.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
IMHO the Likudnik Party has to go.

They are a blight on the State of Israel.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Now. Let's be real here. You may not like Israel, but at the end of the day, they are our allies. (on paper anyways)

"our allies"?

Funny thing about Americans, they always forget that other countries have the internet as well.

Must be time for a reminder then, that there are almost certainly a bunch of ATS members who are not Americans, Israelis, or allies of either one.

(Since you'd forgotten)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Hey ya I did write (type) "[Given that this is a Western forum (pretty much)
But yes you are right. It's an international forum made up mostly of westerners and Europeans.
My apologies, I may edit the title post if I still have time...oh Im Canadian as well, not that it makes much difference.

-edited thanks for your input

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just a reminder..
www.newsmax.com...
I agree with the previous poster,this is an attempt at drawing in Iran
www.ynetnews.com...
Waiting for UN condemnation....

edit on 5-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

in the view of people of middle east, Israel is just an oppressor occupier.
my sentence may seem rude but Israel is a measure of evilness for the middle easterns. so everyone has a relation with it, people look at it with suspicion no matter they are religious clerics or politicians.
even if we close our eyes, this can not alter the situation in the middle east.
allies of Israel can not have enough influence among people of middle east. but people are not decision makers in the middle east. so it is not wrong to say that Israel can not fulfill long time benefits of it's allies.
middle eastern allies of Israel ( especially arab countries) do not dare declaring their relations with Israel vividly, fearing of their own people ! so they have to help Israel by the mask of democracy, freedom or confrontation between sects !!
Iran was always a reliable ally for Israel. it was an oil supplier of Israel while Israel was sanctioned by arabs. it was a military alley of Israel and USA. Iran had always at least a suppling role in the important events. from WW2 to Israel-arab wars. but when king of Iran was overthrown, everything changed completely.
now Israel has no Iran in the middle east and all of it's arab allies are unstable, due to people protests moreover USA can not gamble everything for the sake of Israel, Russia and China will not be just sitting ducks. Israel has not any good situation.
If I were Israel, I would try to calm the situation not to start a war with Syria or Lebanon !

edit on 5-5-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I would support Israel because most Serians and Iranians worship a religion that cannot live in peace with other religions if it's teachings are followed devoutly. Seriously, I don't think we can ever have peace when people worship religions that call for death to those who refuse to follow it.

Those people are not born evil they are taught to become evil by their religion.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

Can you think of anything else that is untrue to tell? Look at these other nations like Iran that you claim allows no other religions it has one of the largest populations of Jews outside of Israel. And their religion doesn't teach them to do evil either you FOX education is coming along quite well.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

We put Israel where it is. In a way, it's our fault when they (Israel) acts up. Do we abandon them?

What's this we crap? America had nothing to do with the founding of Israel. In fact the President of the time was against the founding of a Jewish state.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
everyone is tired of israels crap. we may support them on paper but they have no real allys. people in america are tired of the wars and the muslim nations are tired of israel. they set up shop in the ME pushed the people that were there off their land and decided to start $#!t with everyone around them. let them pay for their mistakes

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

America had nothing to do with the founding of Israel.

on 29 November 1947, and with U.S. support, the United Nations General Assembly adopted as Resolution 181, the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine,
en.wikipedia.org...

Please, no need to be "snippy" or "animated"
We are merely discussing something in a calm and respectful manner.
(Or at least trying to. btw give that a read if you're not sure how Israel was created and who supported it's creation.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I beg to differ. here is but a taste.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

edit on 5-5-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Harsh attitude, but does strafing a ship several decades ago amount to you wanting to see the entire state destroyed?
So you want something more Recent by OUR ALLY ?
How bout this...
The US has Expelled more ISRAELI SPIES, than ALL the Spies from every Other Country on the Planet !!!!!
Thats all Our Enemies and other Allies Combined!!!!!!

They Sure Are Good To Us.

Let Them Burn.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I been on the net askin for over fifteen years;
where is this DAMNED deed for Palistien signed by their non existant god?
not once has it been produced

for this APARTHIED state

Funny how everthing that the christian NATO leaders espouse to justify inveding and destroying all these other countries isn't even true about THEM but it IS TRUE ABOUT ISRAEL

Like wanting to control the world, invading other countries, commiting war crimes with things like chemical weapons( white phosphorus in Lebanon ), and building nuclear weapons...not to mention being the world capital of the white slave trade...

edit on 5-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

over 50 millions died in WW2 for NO other reason then to facilitate the creation of the state of ISRAEL
if you don't think the bosses of Israel wouldn't sell thier supporters and countrymen down the river in an instant for their own agrandizment
you ain't been paying attention
edit on 5-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why can't we just be a referee with big stick. And let them fight it out if they want. And if another country tries to jump in call foul with a big stick to back it up. Israel started this war all on there own because there faking of chemical weapons use was called out as BS. They want to fight Syria let them and don't stop Syria from defending it self. Just don't let any body use chemical, biological or nuclear weapons. The UN can run all over Israel and Syria if one of them do. And that will be bad news for Israel and all it secret bases. Syria I think every body already knows what they have and where it is at. Israel will be the one to lose out but they need to be a little less violent in there approach on things. Assassination and air strikes on foreign countries forging passports hell they even had there air port security caught with automatic weapons at airports they were not supposed to have them at. Hell even here in the US they had weapons taken and given back after they left because they were trying to take them in the country with diplomatic tags to bypass security.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join