It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More documented crimes by to big to fail BANKS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

As reported by Bloomberg in 2010, mega banks including Wells Fargo (Bailed out with $36 billion in taxpayer money in 2008) and Bank of America (Which began giving credit cards to illegal aliens with no social security numbers in 2007) were caught laundering money to Mexican drug cartels. In total over $300 billion was laundered in operations that were blatantly ignored by Wachovia, now part of Wells Fargo.

A little more info on the links to the drug trade and American banks. The video talks about a DC-9 used for the drug trade but no mention of the DEA aircraft that crashed with 4 tons of coke...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

The whole game was rigged as planned long ago.

We need an admin with the guts and ability to clean house.

People are slowly waking up to the fact that the ICBs are a bigger threat to our liberty than even the government.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

People are slowly waking up to the fact that the ICBs are a bigger threat to our liberty than even the government.

An awakening by people in positions of authority who can instigate and rectify the wrong doing can not happen soon enough for me... Let me think....I make 2 billion and get fined 360 million...Hummm sounds like a money making proposition to me.

new topics

join