A folk album of a very high quality and of great importance.
Fantastic Female voice by Lenneke de Vries and supported with multi-talented artists,
using a widespread traditional instruments.
Opo has a wonderful TUDOR LODGE-like chorus and sound.
* Evert Elderson - vocal, acc. guitar. mandloin, dulcimer, harmonium
* Theo harrewijn - vocals, double bass, Irish harp, flute
* Han Schaeffer - vocals, acc. guitar
* Lenneke de Vries - vocals, flute, tin whistle
Opo I (1975):
1. Sally free and easy (Cyril Tawney) 5:08
2. Patrick Sheehan (Han Shaeffer) 4:30
3. Bheag, si mhor 2:01
4. Illusion and reality (Evert Elderson) 5:00
5. Ophelias lament 3:58
6. He called for a candle 2:04
7. Lamento di tristan 1:32
8. The wild mountain thyme 3:22
9. Green are your eyes (Bert Jansch) 5:08
10. The lowlands of Holland 4:41
11. Don oiche ud im beithil 3:45
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.