It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we just witnessed the first shot in World War III?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
so this is another "OMG" its WW3 thread ..... again

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by crzayfool

Originally posted by MadMax7

Originally posted by crzayfool
There are too many Races, Religions & Ideologies on this planet... someone needs to be eradicated and that time is now. I am English - I don't know who should rightfully be the ones who survive....

You volunteering to be eradicated? Please do.

Yeah sure... Idiot!

What kind of waste of space comment is that anyway? You some sort of extremist fanatic or something... or just a natural bellend?

My point was that there are too many conflicting beliefs and multiculturalism doesn't work. Racism will ALWAYS exist and Earth is fast running out of space to fill with people who hate eachother. The only logical way is for one to flatten the other to make way for their new generations.

I guess that was a little out of your league though.

Maybe they'll start at the bottom of the ladder and pick off the fools that have no positive input in life - guess you're up pal.

I shan't waste any more time on you.

~ CrzayFool

And your idea of positive input is espousing genocide?

And you call him the idiot?

Yes I do.

Did I say that my previous post was my positive input? No! - Did I say I support the idea? No!
I was stepping aside and letting people know that I was English and that I am by no means taking sides. I was attempting to be objective.

I think you'll find that I was simply pointing out the real possibility of WWIII breaking out and how it wouldn't just end once either side "wins" - Not that I want WWIII to break out and that I think it's a good idea to evaporate billions of people.

This time round it's not a case of one nation picking on another and invading. It's not a case of a crazy dictator murdering millions of civilians - this is a case of years of hatred toward each-other through the birth of terrorism as it is known today. Without doubt, however you look at it, Muslims are HATED! Racism is snowballing and tensions are getting very high! and that's just one tiny part of the puzzle.

Mix all of that together and you come to this conclusion;

'There are too many Races, Religions & Ideologies on this planet... someone needs to be eradicated and that time is now'.

I do no support the idea - I just see it panning out like this and all your silly ideas of talking over it in conference will not happen. There hasn't been a Nuke fired for years at another country, and for good reason, but now more countries that aren't as trustworthy, when it comes to the fate of Earth, have access to these majorly devastating weapons it's now a matter of when and not if...

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
It is all a game. The bullies use the pawns (the countries) to gain control and profit.
What is the use of buying into their game?
All we are doing is adding credibility by focusing on energy on their game.

How about directing our energy inward. Just work on saving yourself. Remember what they say in a plane emergency briefing? mask on yourself then your kid.

Yes we are all stuck in a train on rails and we cannot move the train but what we do within the train is our choice. Let's work on our own issues, focus in.

By focusing in, we take away power from the bullies. Those are the few that are trying to take over the world by throwing countries, making enemies and creating conflict between people. It is time to stop buying into it and not play their game anymore.

that is what empowerment is all about. Not giving up your personal power and buying into conflicts.

sorry if this sounds preachy.

As per my last post,

This only works when you have "trustworthy" business minded governments in competition with each-other - Not psychopathic extremist nut jobs who just want to kill because they don't have the education to realise that they can't just get what they want all the time and that there are other credible alternatives to their belief system, that they too don't have any proof is actually correct.

It's not going to be like it was last time, or the time before that because this is not a war between respectful, old-school MEN. This will be a war between animals that do not do compromise.

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is this the 1st shot in World War III?

I should certainly hope not. Israel started this let them finish it. It could be the start of the end of the Middle East. Then the US, Russia, and China can go in and divide the spoils. That's what real businessmen would do

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Islam is at war with the world, and has been since the religion was conceived. It could be considered a world war, but is in general, called the War on Terror.

Funny because in the history I've read, it's usually the Christians that invade the middle east, and not the Muslims invading the rest of the world.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
ATTENTION: There are an incredible number of personal attacks in this thread. This stops now or Post Bans without warning will follow.

Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Who is behind this story? It seems like someone wants the U.S. to clean up their mess, I say let them kill themselves, it's been going on for thousands of years. Ignorant people who blame it on religion, gods and land to murder innocent people and poison the minds of children by feeding them hate.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You must not have read about the Muslim conquests of Europe.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Israel assures Syria and Assad that this was not an act of war, but merely a targeting of missiles headed for lebanon. Meanwhile, Syria and the FSA report anywhere from 40 to 100+ Syrian soldiers dead, hundreds more missing and Iran is recruiting volunteers to aid Assad.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by poet1b
Islam is at war with the world, and has been since the religion was conceived. It could be considered a world war, but is in general, called the War on Terror.

Funny because in the history I've read, it's usually the Christians that invade the middle east, and not the Muslims invading the rest of the world.

Actually they have in the past. Quite interesting history. Here's a link on it:

Muslim Conquests

They did in fact invade what is now Spain in 711 AD.

They also ventured into southern Italy in 831 AD.

There were many other areas that they expanded into.

Just providing the information.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by angryjaimen

and here is a video showing that

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
Dude....you should self-delete.

That's a new one for me. I think I'll work it into my water cooler conversation -- third person scenarios, of course.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
sooo any updates on possible ww3 ??

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
It has been postponed once again. If u see a thread about it on ATS then u can be sure nothing is going to happen.

Originally posted by blackz28
sooo any updates on possible ww3 ??

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Its called WWIII alot but I think everyone's wrong, its the next crusade.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Syrian civil war is not the beginning of WW3. Russia is working hard to keep it a Syrian problem, no matter what. They are trying to the fighting within the Syrian borders. Motivations I don't think are relevant.

America is trying it's best to keep Israel from getting fully involved.

Russia, America and China do not want a wider conflict. They all have domestic economic issues that they want to concentrate on, and don't want to get into a # fight.

It is a horrible and tragic story for the people of Syria, but stopping it from spreading into Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel etc is only a good idea for the rest of the world. And the Syrian civil war has the added problem of the fact there aren't really any "good guys". Take a long hard look at who the rebels really are and ask yourself if you want to be arming them, or helping them.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

It is not world war yet.

However polarization of Muslim states in two camps is happening that is the precursor to world war.

Syria is an armed fight between Muslim states (Qatar, Saudi, Turkey on one hand, and Iran, Syria, Lebanon on the other).

The Muslim factions fighting in Syria are supported by big powers: Qatar camp by USA; and Iran camp by Russia.

This fight can be easily called a precursor fight to the world war. Of course many events have not yet happened that will herald the world war but precursors are there.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If world war happens, it will start from the middle east.

It will not start from east Asia. The events in South Asia and East Asia will follow troubles in the middle-east.

and then it will spread to Europe and finally to USA.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Israeli Military vehicle caught inside Syria.

Talk of Covert Israeli Forces within Rebel ranks and other evidence.

Covert Israeli Forces within Syrian Rebel ranks?

If proven, outright declaration of war.

Syria should send the veidence if conclusive to UN, NATO all BRICS Nations and international media.

Proving foreign meddling in their internal conflict......then take appropriate action in response.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join