It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we just witnessed the first shot in World War III?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"Fog of War"...its called that for a reason. "we", the people observing from the outside have no idea about what "really" is going on, we can just speculate and make educated decisions/observations based on what data we can source.

From watching the global chess game since the fall of the Berlin Wall I have come to this "personal" conclusion. Take it for what its worth.....

1) Yes, everything that happens is preplanned for a predetermined result. That is some form of long term Global Conquest.

2) Global conquest cannot be done in one fowl swoop....just like you cannot check mate on your first move, it is impossible.

3) Every nation that has fallen or been conquered the last 25 years is a pawn in the larger game and has been taken out because "they" do not want any "hassles" from smaller militant nations when they are concentrating on the "Check-Mate" to come in the future.

4) Ultimate goal is to remove/incapacitate/dissect Russia/China and as time goes on India seems to be making a position on this list aswell.

Look at it like this, if your going after the big boys, you dont want to have headaches in the mideast putting you off.

Thats where Israels role is and why it was created in the first place. "To keep check of the Arab states". While the West divides and conquers the mideast, each minority will get their own "enclave" where they will constantly wage wars against religious/political/ethnic enemies within the same region. That is an easy job for Israel to keep check on while the rest of the world concentrates on Eurasia.

"He who controls Eurasia, controls the world!" I cant remember who originally said that, but it is true.

Today, tomorrow, the Saudi royal family will be overthrown, either naturally or preplanned with western influence. this will change the dynamics of the region and allow Israel to "keep check" on all the states much easier.

China/Pakistan versus India.....thats a Global wet dream, as it would allow both rising economic nations to severely damage each other without "Western" forces needing to be utilised at all.

Throw Korea/Japan war theatre into the mix and we have a decent south Asian war.

That leaves Russia sitting pretty up north waiting for the Globalist Forces to organise an attack on them, either from within or externally.

This is the great game......But results are never 100%....theres always a "Joker", an unknown.....

Illuminati would love to have a Western run world under their military control and their one world currency.....BUT if it fails, Russia would walk in and over most if not all Eurasia.

WW3 it wont be called....it'll just continue to be seperate wars, incidences, conflicts.

WW3 in earnest would mean the rulebook gets torn up and Geneva comvention or no geneva Convention you go at it with all you have, leaving nothing behind except the history books that we never learn from.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
WW3 it wont be called....it'll just continue to be seperate wars, incidences, conflicts.

I think that's what we are looking at. These various outbreaks appear to be "stand alone" situations with beginnings, middles and ends and accompanying each, its operatic drama and theatrical political posturings.

Something much bigger is going on though.

To recast one of Einstein's epigrams, "We are in a race between extinction and the education of an oligarchy."
edit on 5-5-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Assad has less ability than ever to take on Israel. This will be no different than the last time israel slapped Syria around. The world will watch and do nothing.

Oil is running out in the Middle East, and soon those nations will be irrelevant.

Russia has no need for a presence in the Middle East. The new frontier is the Arctic Ocean.

Iran can not do anything.

Islam is at war with the world, and has been since the religion was conceived. It could be considered a world war, but is in general, called the War on Terror.

Talk about full of it. You have no right posting in this forum. You probably don't have a single clue what Islam is. Here is a hint

"Grammatically, the word Islam is the infinitive of the so-called fourth verbal form of the regular intransitive stem salima, "to be safe", "to be secure", etc. In its second verbal form (sallama) it means "to make some one safe" and "to free", "to make secure", etc. In its third form (salama), it signifies "to make peace", or "to become at peace", i.e. to be reconciled". In its fourth form (aslama), the infinitive of which is Islam, it acquires the sense of "to resign", "to submit oneself" or "to surrender". Hence Islam, in its ethico-religious significance, means the "entire surrender of the will to God", and its professors are called Muslimun (sing. Muslim), which is the participial form, that is "those who have surrendered themselves", or "believers", as opposed to the "rejectors" of the Divine message, who are called Kafirs, Mushriks (that is those who associate various gods with The Deity), or pagans."

www.4islam.com...

So to say those who believe or practice Islam are against you? Are you implying Christians who have allowed Jesus in their soul as well? Or those who wish to protect you in the Name of their lord? How about those Jews who follow the Torah, them as well? Which war are you speaking of? Or is just you who is against all those who submit to higher power?

edit on 5-5-2013 by NeoMuslim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A perfect storm is building, history truly does repeat itself because we are to arrogant to learn from our mistakes. Remember 1929 world depression then war, its happening again 2008 world depression and now war. Is conscription going to come back by force world wide. This will cull the population of the world
edit on 5-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoMuslim

Or is just you who is against all those who submit to higher power?

Ya, I pretty much am. You want to worship some higher power - fill your boots. When you want to push that one someone else is when I object.

Take your higher power elsewhere.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2013 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This isn't a thread on religion. You should've replied with a one liner like spidy....not try to force educate an entire religion to the rest of us bacon eaters.

Israel's strike on Syria is nothing to get excited about...they did it while they are preoccupied and have little means to retaliate themselves. A cowards move IMO...a move that may get others to support Syria just cause they hate Israel more than Syria.

Have a blessed day.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Such comments should be sandwiched between turds. I see you were owned by the rest of the comments tho.

I think WWIII will happen outside of the planets atmosphere. Wars on the ground are nothing new. When someone blows up the space station then we will get the real war.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There are too many Races, Religions & Ideologies on this planet... someone needs to be eradicated and that time is now. I am English - I don't know who should rightfully be the ones who survive.

Everything East of Turkey, up to Japan on one side.
Everything West of Turkey, up to USA on the other.
*Russia - whoever they decide to back.

On one hand - The East is too volatile and will inevitably fight for eternity after the Western world has been destroyed, down to the very last actual white skinned person. They are more "Free" than the western world (ignoring the crazy dictators and extremists - who are the minority) and in my opinion have more of a connection with the Planet and deserve to be its only inhabitants, having been here for who knows how long...

On the other hand - The western world is more controlled and is less likely to blown the c**t out of each-other after the East is gone - I think... We have less of a connection with the planet however, and are not its "original" inhabitants. We do not deserve what belongs to the others who out-date our skin colour by thousands of years.

If the East wins : Everyone dies eventually because religion is a problem.
If the West wins : Everyone will be controlled infinitely. Religion hasn't got as big a following as money.

I cannot wholeheartedly say what one I would prefer.

It will be one hell of a battle and I'll enjoy watching it go off on the horizon until it reaches my doorstep.

Let the good times roll... maybe see you on the other side.

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
No.

Don't be a worry wort. On this site, every bullet fired in the world is suspected of the beginning of WW3. What the matter with you people????

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It could be that Syria's Assad is eventually replaced. A new leadership just like Egypt. Yet even more sinaster and evil than Assad, and that leader is one if the rebels the US helps come into power. (Muslim Brotherhood). THEN WW3 takes place.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Dfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
OP,

Uh, no, this is not the first shot of WWIII. A regional ME war? Maybe. But I see all you war onanists are sportin' wood over the matter.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Or is just you who is against all those who submit to higher power?

Ya, I pretty much am. You want to worship some higher power - fill your boots. When you want to push that one someone else is when I object.

Take your higher power elsewhere.

Thanks for throwing your double standard at me there bud. If you dont like it when people their doctrine on someone else, then dont say Islam declared war on the world long ago. That is disinfo at its finest! Don't throw that sh*& at me, take your lost soul bull somewhere else. However God has forsaken you, I do wish you come to terms with your spirit.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

What about Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Turkey, Libya, Australia, The UK, France, Canada...there are many countries that would become involved along with many others not mentioned. There would be a domino effect where many countries would come to aid of either Russia or USA. There has been a major undertow for many years and many incidents have occurred that could be the next triggering event, is this the one that broke the "camel's back", it is possible, but much more will have to happen for this to go further than it has.

It would take a major response on Syria's part and a defensive response on Israel's part, but Russia is there and USA is there along with all the other players, watching and waiting. In the mean time North Korea sure has been eerily quiet lately and certainly they are waiting for the right moment to set their plan in motion. USA armed forces is very scattered and sequester measures have put a strain even further on their ability to be in several places at one time, but they have many countries at their disposal to draw resources from and they still have the best Air Force on the planet with the best technology.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crzayfool
There are too many Races, Religions & Ideologies on this planet... someone needs to be eradicated and that time is now. I am English - I don't know who should rightfully be the ones who survive....

You volunteering to be eradicated? Please do.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoMuslim

Talk about full of it. You have no right posting in this forum. You probably don't have a single clue what Islam is. Here is a hint

"Grammatically, the word Islam is the infinitive of the so-called fourth verbal form of the regular intransitive stem salima, "to be safe", "to be secure", etc. In its second verbal form (sallama) it means "to make some one safe" and "to free", "to make secure", etc. In its third form (salama), it signifies "to make peace", or "to become at peace", i.e. to be reconciled". In its fourth form (aslama), the infinitive of which is Islam, it acquires the sense of "to resign", "to submit oneself" or "to surrender". Hence Islam, in its ethico-religious significance, means the "entire surrender of the will to God", and its professors are called Muslimun (sing. Muslim), which is the participial form, that is "those who have surrendered themselves", or "believers", as opposed to the "rejectors" of the Divine message, who are called Kafirs, Mushriks (that is those who associate various gods with The Deity), or pagans."

www.4islam.com...

So to say those who believe or practice Islam are against you? Are you implying Christians who have allowed Jesus in their soul as well? Or those who wish to protect you in the Name of their lord? How about those Jews who follow the Torah, them as well? Which war are you speaking of? Or is just you who is against all those who submit to higher power?

edit on 5-5-2013 by NeoMuslim because: (no reason given)

Wait... he has no right to post on this forum?

Guess what. He has. So chill out. This isnt a thread about religion, see the title - "world war 3" - theres a religion forum for you to spread your word about religion or whatever story you want to tell, so for me, if theres someone who has no right to post on this forum is you since your post has nothing to do with the thread itself. Who cares about your religion in world war 3? Is your god or doctrine saving you from an hellfire missile? No. So, keep it relevant and respectful.

He has no clue about Islam? Well... maybe because he doesnt give a damn about Islam. Maybe he hates Islam. Maybe he just wants to discuss the bloody thread instead of impractical religious dogmas that only pour more fuel to the fire. Its his right to do so. To have his opinion. Maybe you're not used to "have an opinion" but thats how it works around these parts.

Dont go telling other members that they have no right to post... specially when you're a new member. What does ATS attract crazy religious zealots these days - show some respect for the members or else you'll get none - respect is earned.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

It is not yet beginning of the third world war.

The whole earth will know and people will tremble with fear when third world war arrives.

You can count this as a prelude or events that can lead to a world war.

The entire humanity will divide into two parts in this world war. This time there will be no neutral nations.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Levelling the entire Middle-East cesspool and letting their respective gods sort them out would be the best course of action for the planet.

Not only would this goad us to find alternatives to oil, but it would also do away with a large portion of the world's religiously brain damaged inhabitants.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Wow brainwashed much? the way you speak is as if those "sources"
you name could never be incorrect in their assessment, you must remember
that many of those people not only have a vested interest in you thinking
that they are correct (future book sales) but also tend to be so egotistical
that they are unreliable, yes china is going to be a big player in the future,
but it does not mean they must conquer the world first, not with military
might anyway, and the VERY VALID statement that WW3 would cost the
world more than it could ever benefit ANYONE.

You do get that in an honest WW3 scenario there is no winner, not a real
one anyway, you might be the last man standing in the end but your
prize would be so wrecked it couldn't be fixed, look at the world after
WW2, now imagine that at least 100 fold or worse since now our population
centers everywhere in the world are so much more dense, nah while
it is possible for a conflict to erupt here it will not be WW3, China and
Russia will not commit to a direct fight with the western world, mark my words,
they will all go laughing to the bank together.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You folks could argue till doomsday over what shade the sky is blue.

That argument happens thrice a week on average.

C-a-l-m....d-o-w-n.

Express yourself in a real way. Every single week there is a thread like this.

But this time, THIS TIME, it's real!!

That somehow doesn't sit well with me in hindsight.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join