It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you trick women...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I always seen girls my age fall for the stupid guys, however, those guys are good at seduction. Something smart guys lack... i guess the stupid guys need some sort of advantage lol.

Sometimes i sit with my friends thinking.. "Did she just fall for that?"

I don't think you would need anything to make them mate with the stupid guys, because, this generation of girls, already are. They fall for the romantics talk, and money... and here i thought its hard to figure out most women... it seems all you need is money and fake talk.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
"Did she just fall for that?"

I fall for tall, dark, handsome, funny men...
*hides*

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I have no plans in this life to have any understanding of what a woman wants, nor how they think.

Yes I open car doors, but there is always a pay off to any action, negative or positive.

I have dark hair and big blue eyes.. Everywoman I take home says that, barely need to talk to them.

Ahh good looks help, I'm not married, maybe the result of not spending money on them.. Ever
I wasnt into sharing, I grew up as a single child. The last one tried to steal my brand new car because I let her drive a few times... Crazy?.....
edit on 6-5-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
On an individual level:

1. Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker
2. Tell her she has the most amazing eyes
3. A back-rub. A woman will let you do anything to her body, if she gets a back-rub out of it. And I mean a REAL back rub, not just 90 seconds of scratching.
4. Portray edgy. Whatever will discomfit her parents: a guitar, amateur hockey league, whatever.
5. presents. wrapped ones. Not in a stupid f*****g sack covered with tissue paper, either.
6. roses. And not ones you grew. But ones you had to sacrifice for. Preferably, you had to get beaten up to acquire them.
7. station accomplices around the room at the party to laugh at your jokes. It doesn't matter whether she thinks you are funny, as long as other people find you so.

On a societal level.
1. Remove all consequence.
a) reliable, readily available birth-control
b) a guaranteed living, whether she has a family or a job, or not.
c) leisure time to invest in complex courting rituals
2. Move the ideal of what a man should be, through advertizing.
3. provide the least intelligent males with automatic, sustained income.
4. make short-term relationships the norm, so that the female won't have to shack up, just to sack up with him.
5. Supply authorities (celebrities, magazines, etc) where her mentors actively mock the men they bed.
6. deprive the genuinely gifted men of status and power.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Into only mating with the least intelligent males?

*This is a hypothetical question*, that I am asking for the purpose of getting some feedback from the A.T.S. community, to see how someone would manipulate, trick, or otherwise coerce women into mating with ONLY the least intelligent males... *Without using force*

So, if you were trying to get women to mate with only stupid males, how would you go about it?

Think of it as a thought experiment that tests your knowledge of social, emotional, and psychological disciplines.

Protect them from the consequences of their actions so they feel it doesn't matter, and encourage emotional, sporadic decision making as a virtue.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here's a simple equation...

Dumb Guy + Buys Her Stuff + Good Looking + Makes Her Friends Jealous = Increased desirability as a mating candidate

No trick, simple math.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Associate "ignorance" with "coolness". "I don't have to know anything as long as I get my way" and then promote that in the culture (Television, Music, etc.) pretty soon , not only will the stupid men be more desires, but the intelligent men will be influenced limit their learning and thinking and the men will have respect for these type of guys (making a self-fulfilling prophecy that you don't have to be smart just get your way) and women will find these so-called "cool" guys attractive. Perfect plan.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Here's a copy of the link you have recently added to your signature, with the "new title" (verbatim) you have apparently chosen for the thread:

* POST BANNED *

Here's a thread that talks about staying on topic, including what happens if you argue with a mod in a thread:

Please Stay On Topic

Here's a mod telling you to stay on topic:

ENOUGH

And here's what happens when you're post banned:

If You Have Been Post Banned...

Finally, since the impetus of of the thread's author seems to have shifted from the original topic to playing tedious games with the staff (when discussing things properly via private message is far more constructive), this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join