It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you trick women...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Play aloof and say.. "Your pretty!"

Worked on women with high and low IQ's

We (males) have the long end of the stick on that one.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

*This is a hypothetical question*, that I am asking for the purpose of getting some feedback from the A.T.S. community, to see how someone would manipulate, trick, or otherwise coerce women into mating with ONLY the least intelligent males... *Without using force*

So, if you were trying to get women to mate with only stupid males, how would you go about it?

I personally don't think anyone should (manipulate, trick or coerce) anyone to do anything; at any time.

I don't like deception.

I think people should present themselves as they really are; and if someone wants them fine; if not that is ok too.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I personally don't think anyone should (manipulate, trick or coerce) anyone to do anything; at any time.

I personally agree....

But this thread is ABOUT hypothetical manipulation.

No offence... but I would appreciate it if it stayed on topic.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
Play aloof and say.. "Your pretty!"

Worked on women with high and low IQ's

We (males) have the long end of the stick on that one.

Yes we do like to hear that so there is something to what you say.

Its the guys who act all tough like they aren't interested in you that we laugh at behind their backs. And yes, we do like the car doors opened for us.

Unintelligent guys seem to remember this...the smart ones think they have figured us out.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Actually some of us prefer the stupid males. Much easier to dump them when they get old.

The smart ones always seem to cry or act stupid.

It helps if they are good looking and buy us stuff also but not required. Well actually the good looking part is.

No, the smart ones wouldnt date that kind of woman in the first place.....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I did not get an answer, so I will assume I would have unlimited resources.

Everything has to happen young on.

One of the first step would be isolating smart people from the others. From early on, every guy with over 90+ IQ to private boys-only school. No home vacation, no sports facilities, TV till age 21. The social isolation, no experience with opposite sex would create very socially awkward people.

At the same time, massive campaigns on creating the image of the smart guys being very uncool. Every loser, every bad guy in movies would be some supernerd. Create an image of smart people always losing, while dumb superheros/main characters always winning thanks to their no-thinking attitude and pure strength. Such guys would get all the riches. Every popular series, popular trend would focus on dumbness as a virtue, so making sure dumbness is valued the most

Similarly I would make sure that certain characteristics like pure strength, fashion sense, status,intolerance and money would be valued even more than it is right now.

Make sure that dumbness is awarded. The dumber you are, the more you will get rewarded by the society. Fame, riches come to you if you are dumb. That would be easily done with manipulating music/TV industries, ignoring every success story of not-dumb people.

"Poison" the foods, drinks with IQ-lowering chemicals.

These were the first ideas that came to mind
I would write more, although currently I g2g, maybe Ill add something later.

I guess you are trying to pick out the ideas here and use these to compare to real-life, what is happening now, right?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I personally agree....

But this thread is ABOUT hypothetical manipulation.

No offence... but I would appreciate it if it stayed on topic.

Yes...I know that this thread is about (hypothetical manipulation); and I think I am on topic; because I am saying I do not agree with people manipulating, tricking or coercing anyone to be with them.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You dont have to be real intelligent but you do have to be somewhat attractive enough to get them to pay attention to you. Once you have their attention you need only to be able to make them laugh and smile. Having lots of money can help you get their attention as well, but mainly to get their real attention you need to help them laugh, smile and enjoy your presence. Your way of getting them to laugh can't be being a gofus either.

How to get them to laugh and smile? By getting to know them and then using what you learn about them to amuse them. Beer can help with the laughing and enjoyment if your both of age =).

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

So, you are saying that portraying stupid people as attractive, and Rich?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Your really just posting your opinion and not responding to the topic by providing what you know about tricking women to like unintelligent men. I suggest you make your own thread about why it is wrong to manipulate others even though ever interaction we ever have is a manipulation.

link   
ENOUGH

Who is on topic or not is NOT the topic

Warnings and Post Bans are next

YOU have been advised

Semper

link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Xeven

So, you are saying that portraying stupid people as attractive, and Rich?

And amusing. Making them SMILE and LAUGH is the way to a womans heart always. It will also help you keep the one you got.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Can I just ask are you one of these "least intelligent males"

Just wondering...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If a government wanted to do this, they could offer all the smart men very high paying salaries and limit their time off so that they have very little time to interact with the opposite sex. Perhaps they could set up clubs where the women were paid to work but restricted from doing any kind of mating activities. That way these men would likely go see women they didn't have to take extra time to date since they had no extra time. But no time to develop a relationship would exist because the smart men didn't have time. The government could increase work hours and pay for the smart men who might think it would all pay off in the end.

Meanwhile all the more stupid men are developing relationships with the women who can't seem to find any smart guys and don't know that they have all been hired by the government or some secret corporation. The smart guys security clearance to keep their job may restrict them from interacting with civilians outside the organization. This could go on for years longer than anyone anticipated and by the time the smart guys realized most of their life was more than half way over, they might believe they would never find a young pretty girl anymore because they had grown old and all the more desireable girls were already married.

An alternative might be to add female hormones into the water and food supply with plastics making every guy impotent and not desire to mate at all. If no guy wanted to mate, all the smart guys would not mate anyone either.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Can I just ask are you one of these "least intelligent males"

Just wondering...

Err.... who are you talking to?

Me?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just ask a woman. There aren't any smart males on this planet. It is how many women there are out there that aren't any smarter than a guy that is the issue.
I'm a well conditioned mouse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join