It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses 1,200 Miles Apart Describe Same Giant Triangle UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I have actually seen those before and they are pretty cool. But as you said, they certainly don't account for all such cases. For instance, any case in which witnesses describe the craft to be bigger than a football field. Which is most cases, by the way.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The acceleration properties described regarding these triangles in the past strongly suggests they are not made by anything existing at this time on this planet. For example, to be able to go from 1900 mph to zero in second. This type of this had been reported and verified by several MUFON studies if I'm right.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
She looks awesome, and is probably still in it prototype stage if it were real. She could just be used for recon in general, and will actually avoid combat.

Again, she is awesome if she were real, but I still don't think she'd be a match for a pixies fairy from hell.
The gods of Olympus couldn't do anything against one anyways.

Still an awesome spectacle.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
The acceleration properties described regarding these triangles in the past strongly suggests they are not made by anything existing at this time on this planet. For example, to be able to go from 1900 mph to zero in second. This type of this had been reported and verified by several MUFON studies if I'm right.

Thing is there is allot of theoretical concepts that have been around that have never got much funding or resources thrown at them.

With a unlimited budget some of these theories and concepts could very well be developed,

You also have to take into account that the speed reported may just be a trick of the eye. Something can appear to be flying really really fast but could just be going normal speeds.

Unless someone points a speed gun at a black triangle you wont get a accurate speed.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

It is a lot harder to trick radar.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Guess not...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by crazyewok

It is a lot harder to trick radar.

It's not hard at all, this is what EW systems do.

You want to make your stealth aircraft look like it's 70 miles away from where it really is?

Easy. Just catch the radar pulse, send it through a delay line a few times, then retransmit it back at the radar.

It retains the encryption and everything else.

Increase the number of times you loop it to make it look like it just shot away at 900000000 KM/h, or keep it static to make it look like it's gone from 90000000000KM/h to 0mph in a fraction of a second.

Want to make it look like it shot upwards vertically 20,000 feet in a second? Plane 1 switches off the transmission and goes stealth again, plane 2 switches on.

It's very old technology.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

So you are arguing that all radar confirmed cases of anomalous speeds were multiple stealth craft going back as far as the 1950s?
The point stands that radar is a lot harder to fool than the naked eye.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by signalfire

with the head of Lockheed saying, 'we now have the technology to take ET home.'

You have any links for this statement?

That supposed 'quote' from Ben Rich of Lockheed before his death has been thrown around for so many years.
I doubt he ever said it, or the other swag of statements he apparently made in the article. Ridiculous.
This should help.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

So you are arguing that all radar confirmed cases of anomalous speeds were multiple stealth craft going back as far as the 1950s?
The point stands that radar is a lot harder to fool than the naked eye.

No, I'm saying that since the advent of Stealth aircraft (whenever that might have been) that radar evidence cannot be taken at face value.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I bet pilots in those secret crafts are making fun of the people below having fun..."hey I bet they think were aliens man hahahaa, let's go mess with somebody". I'd probably do the same thing.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The first sighting of a triangle in Britain was in September 1952 during NATO’s ‘Mainbrace’ exercise.

“Barely one day into the exercise, at least two reports of encounters with triangular-shaped vehicles were filed with the authorities by naval personnel on board ships off the coast of Ireland. The first such encounter involved what was referred to as a ‘blue/green triangle’ which was observed flying over the sea at a speed of 1,500 miles per hour; while later that same day, a triangular formation of lights emitting a ‘white light exhaust’ was seen in the same vicinity.” [ufoevidence.org]

The next sighting was over Manchester during 1956. It was described as flying low and slow and made of highly polished metal.

In 1983 the first triangle wave hit New York’s Hudson Valley.
In 1989 another triangle wave hit Belgium.

Maybe the triangles are a different species from a different star system than the other visitors.
Maybe those first sightings were interplanetary scouts, and the waves were established exploration teams?
Either way, triangles are not made or flown by humans.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

I disagree. I am fairly confident we have Copied them by now.
By the time of the Belgium wave, we had had three decades to develop them.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
The acceleration properties described regarding these triangles in the past strongly suggests they are not made by anything existing at this time on this planet.

...that you know of.

I've seen one of the big triangles. It was BIG.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My older sister seen a triangle a few years back on the west coast of Ireland it would have been over eleven years. She was never a believer of ufo's before it but is now obsessed with wanting to know what they are.

She was out one night having a cigarette on the back porch, it was a full moon and clear skies.She was standing looking up at the stars and moon when she said that she caught sight of a HUGE black triangle hovering very low in the sky in the same spot, she stood there dumbfounded for about twenty seconds trying to rationalize what it could be. She stuck her head through the door and called myself and my father and as she looked back she seen the craft take off at unbelievable speed. She is not the type of person to make these things up and she genuinely seemed shook up after it.

It is interesting to note that on the same weekend of the week this occurred there was an air show in our local city about 10 miles from where we lived at the time, military planes and such from all over the world where at this air show. I told her that she probably seen a plane or helicopter but she was having none of it, she said the size and the way it moved was like nothing she ever seen. That night she went from being a skeptic to a believer.
edit on 6/5/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I bet pilots in those secret crafts are making fun of the people below having fun..."hey I bet they think were aliens man hahahaa, let's go mess with somebody". I'd probably do the same thing.

I've wondered that exact thing myself.

I'll bet more than one pilot has laughed themselves sick over what they did in advanced or experimental aircraft, just to screw with the heads of the people on the ground.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Nice sharing. come on...

edit on 6-5-2013 by Xromano because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think the Phoenix Lights alone pretty much lends credence to the fact that these are not black projects, or anything of Terran origin. Of course, some folks believe we will fly top secret aircraft and even TEST aircraft over foreign soil, over U.S. cities, etc. It's impossible to argue against the "It's a black project!" excuse. It is the last bastion of defense for those who refuse to believe there might be an alternative explanation for these craft.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

This is all so Phoenix Lights, and here's what I don't get about all of these massive UFO sightings... How can so many people NOT see them?? I'm not trying to be difficult here. I really do think that something is going on - that people are seeing massive objects. But can anybody help me out here? I just don't get how so many people wouldn't notice the same thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join