It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses 1,200 Miles Apart Describe Same Giant Triangle UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Two UFO witnesses about 1,200 miles apart seemed to describe the same triangle-shaped object in reports two hours and two time zones apart on April 27, 2013, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

Either the TR-3B has more funding (no sequester there) or one of the E.T guys and girls have done an upgrade and done away with the sport model saucer? OR a different race has stepped up their presence since the 90s...Or it is total B.S. ...Shame there were not more reports by different witnesses, but many, (I assume) people will not report such things if employed; don't want to look to crazy before the boss?.

In another thread (and countless others) about the Australian U.F.O. disclosure, certainly points to ( military and governments) knowing or thinking something is going on.

Just another story to be heaped on the files and stories we hear every few months........

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Just wait until we see the REALLY big stuff.

I'm going with Military aircraft for $100, personally. I don't know with as much certainty as others what those project or code names might be, but I think it's regular human beings up there in them and probably as aware of those below as they are of the craft above them. Given that, if I'm correct, they are seen when they want to be seen and for whatever reasons or agenda someone in command figures that makes sense at the time.

Perhaps another link in the chain to disclosure? Not necessarily of Aliens ..which I DO believe are statistical fact of the Universe, if not also in close relation our little blue marble....but of a line of military develop which started in the 50's and 60's and has now progressed so unthinkably far beyond the stuff we see in air shows that they cannot simply park one and invite people to come have a look. How do you explain the F-117 morphing into the Flying Triangle for technological leap, after all?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hey Wrabbit glad to see you chimed in and I agree there are endless possibilities when this subject comes up. If it is our military and the triangle can do what many witnesses say it can do then we need some serious butt kicking for those who (for national security) are hiding the power source and flight control mechanisms.

Some of these things are HUGE unless all the reports are B.S.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The big triangle has been around a lot longer than the 90's.
Near as I can tell people have been sighting them regularly since the mid 60's. If it is all military, then the military is a hell of a lot more advanced than even our wildest speculations. Back in 67 for instance, there was a pretty widespread flap going on in the US with these things. Witnesses pretty much all described them the same way. Slow, low, huge (football field sized and larger) and silent.

ETA: I may have my dates mixed up. I may be thinking of 76, not 67.
edit on 5-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

ETA 2: My first sighting was one of these things. Carroll County, Arkansas. 1997. Moved right over our house. It was flying low with no lights whatsoever. I just happened to be looking up as it passed over. It blocked out the night sky in a triangular shape. Very, Very large.
edit on 5-5-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There have been reports of triangles flying base first as well as pointy end forwards.....
They have out accellerated everything weve got....
they can hover indefinately aparently, and they are "looking for something either on or within earths surface(hence the down pointed powerful beams of light)
They parked at a hover above a Belgian lake, and as two gendarmie watched awestruck, the triangleshot huge red balls of fire out over the horizon, whereupon they would return to the craft......
Yep sounds liuke earth technology right enough

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Some of the eye witness reports are "out of this world" if they are to be believed. Maybe one day I will get lucky and see one.....without any of the anal probing etc etc.....hey I just wanna look!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ben Hansen posted a facebook post recently saying he saw a triangle shape saucer too.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would love to have been there. Personally, the triangle UFOs are the most appealing.

And of course, you'll have the skeptics rushing in saying "pics or it didn't happen". I just don't understand why people believe witnesses in Earthly cases, but when it comes to aliens, you need to have a video at all times.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i've been a "believer" all my life but in recent years i've come to the conclusion that "they" aren't here, there's no ETs visiting us or abducting us.. no ufos.

are military keeping this secrete? no way in the world they could for this long without someone sneaking out irrefutable proof and the huge variety of different shaped crafts over the years? common.. unless there's a "fast eddies" ufo dealership somewhere close you'd think that they'd build, maybe, 2 or 3 styles.? and the fact that probably a good part of all humans on the planet has, on them 24/7 an hd video recorder, the cell phone and so many people being able to aquire rather cheap, high quality dv cams.. etc.. and still all the terrible quality video polluting youtube.. i just can't see this being "real".

i wholehearted believe "they" exist, somewhere, out there but just can't get myself to believe they're here.

again, sorry about not contributing and only offering my opinion but i'm just feeling a little chatty at the moment and ATS]/b] is a vigorously visited site for me.

please, someone, anyone.. prove me wrong.

ATS Rules annnnnnnnnd i'm out!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I remember back in the 90's a friend of mine ran up to me and was all excited and ranting about a triangle they'd just seen in the sky.
I spent about an hour trying to convince them that a plane seen from the pointy end looks like a triangle.
THEN I heard about the Belgian flap. I looked into it and the dates matched with my friends sighting.

I am tempted to think they are military, using tec gained from outside our world.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I seen the b2 one time and that thing is HUGE, not as big as the OP's reference obviously but still...

I always wanted to see an actual AIR CRAFT CARRIER.... Imagine that, a giant floating platform of death....Kinda like SDF-1

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have seen something that was kind of similar to a black triangle, it was somewhat of a diamond shap in a way. It flew as if it were a B-Wing from Star Wars. It was taking its time to go across the sky though, and kind of had a up and down bounce in its movement.

I was checking some footage about the infamous Tr-3B, and I'm pretty sure it not what I had originally thought, the one I saw look like half of a hot air balloon with a basket. Not like this one in the video I just found.

Spectacular Ufo over...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by 727Sky

Just wait until we see the REALLY big stuff.

I'm going with Military aircraft for $100, personally. I don't know with as much certainty as others what those project or code names might be, but I think it's regular human beings up there in them and probably as aware of those below as they are of the craft above them. Given that, if I'm correct, they are seen when they want to be seen and for whatever reasons or agenda someone in command figures that makes sense at the time.

Perhaps another link in the chain to disclosure? Not necessarily of Aliens ..which I DO believe are statistical fact of the Universe, if not also in close relation our little blue marble....but of a line of military develop which started in the 50's and 60's and has now progressed so unthinkably far beyond the stuff we see in air shows that they cannot simply park one and invite people to come have a look. How do you explain the F-117 morphing into the Flying Triangle for technological leap, after all?

I think you're spot on here Wrabbit. I've always wondered about that because these triangle-shaped UFO's started appearing in the 90's, so why not sooner than that? Because they are most likely highly advanced military crafts that we are occasionally granted the opportunity to see, but not touch! They're probably developed from alien technology though. I believe more in the possibility of the saucer shapes and the orange orbs as being otherwordly than I do the triangle-shapes simply for the fact that I don't recall a whole lot of witness reports of these things prior to the 90's. But, what do I know. Maybe I'm wrong about when these things started appearing.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A long time ago, my best friend and I saw a large triangle UFO.

It was 1992. We were outside for hours looking in the sky. This object was near stationary for a very long time out over the ocean in southern California. This object moved a little here and there for hours. Sometime in the predawn I felt as though I was communicating with it. I yelled loudly, "Are You Real?" My friend laughed nervously. I yelled again jokingly, "I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU EXIST! If you do then come closer!"

What happened next was a ship so far in the distance you could barely make out the shape and lights; within seconds appeared hovering over heads....At least 100 ft. above us, large...we are talking huge. Dull blackish, with 3 lights at each corner and one in the middle.

As my friend and I grabbed each other to hold on for the holy crud moment. We lost memory.....we also lost time....TWO HOURS.....

SO!!! Call me crazy or don't believe me, I don't care what anyone thinks. I know it had telepathic capability. Which means piloted or similar with a highly telepathic entity.

And yes it was MUFON logged back in 1992. We also had similar incidences happen down Topeka Canyon Rd and Trabuko Canyon Rd., Laguna Beach and surrounding areas in Southern Cal....Most of the sightings we had together were from late 1991 to late 1993....many logged and investigated with a pretty clear and concise *Object Unidentifiable* Those were not the only years either that I have seen some very weird....stuff.

I am not trying to stir a pot here, but we just do not have the answers. Period. Am I a believer. Heck yeah I am!!

edit:
I WISH MY FRIEND WHO LURKS WOULD JOIN!! Hint Hint...cause I know you will read this!! LOL

edit on 5-5-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I watched that video a while ago and I have to say, the little red blinking light just screams out some sort of earthly aircraft. I don't doubt that there are otherworldly things flying out there but I can't imagine that they would have marker lights so similar to what we have.... unless we got the idea for our wing and tail lights on conventional aircraft from reverse-engineering an ET craft.... so, seems military to me.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

She really does scream military made due to that red light, it possible it just makes it look like a plane for that reason. I still think she's a cumbersome beast, even at high speeds.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Holey Smokes girl!! Stories like that would seem to rule out a military Black budget project...Yes I know she is but a screen name and maybe a writer of Scifi however heck of a story nonetheless...Wow and thanks for posting. I have got to be a reject or do not look up enough??

edit on 5-5-2013 by 727Sky because: ........

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
so the infamous tr-3b thing is back again? long time no see...

EDIT: oh I see Specimen remembers it too

edit on 5-5-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

They're probably developed from alien technology though. I believe more in the possibility of the saucer shapes and the orange orbs as being otherwordly than I do the triangle-shapes simply for the fact that I don't recall a whole lot of witness reports of these things prior to the 90's.

I'd seen a youtube quite some time back and I'd been looking for it the other night when I discovered Youtube actually records everything we view for a loooong time back (I stopped at 2 years. WoW!) anyway. This must have been among the deleted entries I found. It was a South American news anchor doing a spot on something totally unrelated with a partly cloudy sky behind him. clouds on the right and left with a fairly clear area in between. What passed between them gave me such a visceral feeling of outright shock and fear, I still can't begin to describe where that feeling came from. Most videos of After Effects type stunts with video editing..I just laugh at because it's nothing but creative play.

This one was different. It was a gut reaction...like that little voice of evolution telling me I'd seen that before and in very bad settings. I don't know. It sounds nuts, I'm sure.

Anyway, what it was, was a HUGE craft moving fast and spinning on it's center axis, slightly tilted to show slightly more than would be normal from that aspect. It wasn't it's appearance that got me, I think. It looked something like a child's "Jacks" toy for having a central core structure with structural arms extending from the center, but not quite that way for the toy. More solid for proportions. It was above and behind the clouds though, yet with some clear definition a thing that far away shouldn't have had unless the size was just outrageous.

...call it one of those little things that has stuck in the back of my mind since ....and one of several 'little things' that keeps me watching the topics popping up here and elsewhere, regularly. Sometime, somewhere, that sucker will be seen again by somebody. I want another look...just not personally. Really, I can't say I've had a feeling quite like seeing that brought. Almost spiritual in it's depth and power. Weird.....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
The big triangle has been around a lot longer than the 90's.
Near as I can tell people have been sighting them regularly since the mid 60's.
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You're dead on the money with your timing on this, and here's why:

DC-9
First flight: February 25, 1965
Introduction: December 8, 1965 with Delta Air Lines

The majority of your “black triangles” are actually DC-9's, MD-80's, and their variants.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join