It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you noticed glaring obvious alternate realty proof disturbing you?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by redtic
What's more likely - that this phenomenon you profess is in the reality around you or in the reality you've formed in your head? Think about it.

Um. The reality around you or the reality you've formed in your head? Is there a difference?

Yeah. You can bump into the one outside of your head.

Try doing that to *my* reality.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscreteParticle

Originally posted by redtic
What's more likely - that this phenomenon you profess is in the reality around you or in the reality you've formed in your head? Think about it.

According to holographic theories of consciousness, the reality in my head IS the reality around me.

Really.. they've added more words to the holographic universe theory have they? It now includes the consciousness?

I swear people will swallow anything lol

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
We shift realities all the time. Every decision, big or small is a gateway to your preffered reality. War and destruction doesn't have to exist on your earth, the Elite know this secret (there is no ONE earth, there are infinite Earths) and keep us in the loop of fear and war. To completely unplug from the Matrix means you unplug from EVERYTHING that you do not prefer to be part of your reality. See, you come here on ATS looking for alternative news. some interesting topics, you click on "Israel bombs Syria" BAM your back in the Matrix. You cannot change the world, because there are many...but you can change your reality to a one you prefer. What you prefer? Love? War? Peace? We create all that happened around us, because we believed in it. We gave our power away to wars and destruction. I'm not sure if I went off topic here but what's my alternative reality.

I think the Japanese have a term for this(or rather the people who thinks this way): Chuunibyou

Memories are partially faulty. Our memories, in order to hold them in our hands, rely on biological machines that can break down or have errors.

As for the OP, sometimes depending on what women wear, can make the difference between how much cleavage is visible. Also, who knows? Maybe she decided she didn't like the implants and had them removed?

As for the "Elite", we live in a pathocracy, so any fear mongering or any kind of talk of the existence of the "elite" or of an all power TPTB, only feeds into their ego's and is a state of being certain individuals are actually trying to re-establish(that line of thinking died during the Age of Enlightenment, and with it Feudalism came to a crashing end).

It only seems like we stepped into an alternate reality, because of the way most peoples perceptions are manipulated by the pathocracy. It will only get worse as time progresses. With more advanced technologies they will be able to create "programs" tailored to manipulate not just groups of people, but individuals themselves(one of the reasons why they are attempting to kill the internet as it is quietly, so that they can control what people see on an individual level).

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
All the time, lately.

I got objects moving, windows opening/closing, flashes of "future" (deja-vu where I actually know the next moments), events arranging themselves so perfectly it's like a movie script that I wrote for myself.
Haven't read the whole thread yet, just thought of sharing this.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

Yes, I remember New Zealand being closer as well. That's a common disconnect between realities, apparently. I wrote a thread about this phenomenon just a few weeks ago.

Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!
edit on 6-5-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have had similar experiences. Mine are somewhat less benign than these. I have had some that are so glaringly obvious that it gives one pause for caution. Yes I have experienced the small ones. The door I locked became unlocked on it's own type of stuff. Yes but those I just shake my head and move on.

The ones I cannot ignore are the ones where something literally shouldn't be there anymore yet it is. I sold that car last week. The cash was sitting right there in the small safe (I remember the amount of cash and in what denominations) where the title used to be. It wasn't a dream because I remember the redhead who notarized the transfer at the bank teller window. The guy I sold it to emailed me from [email protected] type of thing off of craigslist. I mean glaring details. NO ganja involved so it wasn't drug induced. Very clear mind.

Then it shows up parked outside my home a week later. The same coffee stain on the same spot on the upholstery. The same license plate sports team stuff. One major difference. That dent is gone. The one I accidentally did to it a few days before the sale. I remember vividly being so torn up about how that luck always happens to me and decreases sale value. But where's the dent?

I take a picture of it. Picture shows no dent. So I must have imagined right? Still I shake it off and post an ad on craigslist because maybe I just need to resell it. Maybe I really did dream. Who knows.

Then the dent event happens just like it was supposed to. I figure when the buyer comes I am going to trick the time/space continuum and go to the other bank to get the notary.

SAME COPPERHEAD AT THE COUNTER. OH MY GAWD?!?!?!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here’s one…..

Last Friday I took a taxi. The ride was only four or five miles, just to a place where I was able to transfer to the city bus. The taxi driver and I were talking and he actually turned and faced me once or twice at a stop light so I was able to see his face clearly.

I got on the bus and the ride was uneventful until I reached my stop. As I got off the bus I passed another passenger who was getting on the bus.

It was the taxi driver!

I swear to god if it wasn’t the same guy it was his freaking twin brother!!! It really shook me up!

After I exited the bus I was going to call my girlfriend and tell her what just happened. As I reached for my phone to make the call my phone rang and it was my girlfriend. She said she just had a ‘really bad feeling’ and wanted to call to check if I was okay. She said there was no specific reason just that she felt something was wrong.

Pretty creepy stuff!!!
Strange days guys!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
Yes I have experienced this. Late 2012 I noticed that I forgot which way to turn my kitchen faucet for hot and cold. Normally the faucet lever is: push left for hot, right for cold. But one day I started pushing the lever to the middle for cold water. I was so perplexed that I told my mom and bro but they just brushed me off and told me I must be under a lot of stress. Also there's a section of the freeway here that I travel everyday that now looks unfamiliar even foreign. I don't know what to make of this.

Wow I thought I was the only one who did this type of thing.. back around 1996 or so I forgot how to turn on our washing machine which I have had for at least 8 years I was dumbfounded it took me atleast more than a few min to figure it out .. It really really scared me to the point of wanting to call the Dr. I just blew it off though.

A few years ago it happened again I just had cleaned my oven and was returning the 3 metal racks where they were supposed to go and I just had no clue how to do it ..now I have done this so many times before, but my mind just went so blank. I tried every which way, but they wouldn't go in ..... I took a breather and called my husband to do it and he just looked at me and shook his head.

I knew a women (neighbor down the street) who would go through times in her life with overly large breasts and then smaller ones .....we never asked and we never really wanted to know ....but it was so very weird we thought there were twins living in the same house hold for the first few years till we actually met her and she lived alone.
This continued till we moved years later strange indeed.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Well whatever the reality you're in at least you're still got laid by the sound of it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Intriguing....All I have to add is I had an object(large glass piece) on my desk in front of my computer and when I returned to the room, minutes later, it was gone. I thought about it, looked for it and when I returned to the room, it was there. A slip of memory or roommates? No one was home and I was not buzzed. I can't recall such a blatant moment of illusion. I actually asked about any supernatural phenomenon at this 100+year old house and got some mixed replies that basically supported strangeness, so this may be something different, but blew my mind nonetheless.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Have you ever went to a neurologist to see if you have any type of seizure disorder. Additionally it sounds like you have age related memory loss even though you aren't above 55. Also go through the medications from the pharmacy and the street and remove each one one by one until you feel you regain perception.

If this keeps up at your age you could get mugged and you are vulnerable. Especially at the bar with the alcohol and the other medications or drugs you ingest.

Star and Flag you

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Interesting topic. I've been having interesting dreams lately. I basically interacted with known drug addicts, yet completely sober and focused. I don't have any certain feelings towards them to evoke a dream, but regardless i thought it to be fitting.

In addition, i have had a similar universe shifting feeling. I am an alcoholic (Thanks Navy). I was binge drinking because i felt terribly astray from reality. My friends were acting funny. My mother wasnt speaking. For some reason, no matter what kind of response i gave people, i had a negative reaction. Even simple actions like lighting a cigarette and walking felt unnatural. Yes, i drank a lot of vodka, made sure i spent the entire night laughing and focused on carelessness/ignorance.

Anyhow the very next day i felt full of life, people are back to normal and had no sign of hangover but, yes i blacked out and couldnt recall how i came back home and how i managed to get into bed.

After a week i lost the sense of unfamiliarity and awkward behavior in people. Oddly enough, i didnt drink at all for a week, but to my surprise felt like utter crap a couple weeks ago. I go to VA hospital here in Brooklyn, and my doc says im terribly dehydrated. After being hooked to an IV for a few hours, i was left to ponder how in the world am i dehydrated as if ive been drinking the night before. Wierd... And again the world felt "Generic"

Ultimately this feeling lasted up until last Sunday Midnight when I greeted Easter in a Russian Orthodox Church. I dont have the answers but, I feel like I am in some kind of Parallel Experience with OP.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Is this thread a joke or prank? I swear that I read this thread 2 weeks ago. This is very confusing to me right now.

Edit. I was thinking of the the seamus thread. Almost broke my brain...lol
edit on 6-5-2013 by LiquidAsh because: being stupid

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
She had breast implants. She looked pretty good and she had them for months. Then suddenly one day I saw her again and it was like she never had them. If she had them taken out, I would imagine being able to see some sign of surgery. I guess I could have asked her but I didn't want her to immediately start thinking I'm crazy.

I'm going to try and ask her next time I see her. I don't care if she thinks I'm crazy. I might also ask her about her past. She was surprised she told me everything she did because she couldn't remember telling me.
edit on 5/5/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

How would you be able to see signs of breast implant surgery unless she were topless? I'm not trying to be funny, but if she had a shirt on you obviously wouldn't see scars or anything like that.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have a recollection of Ernest Borgnine´s death some 15 to 20 years ago!

On a side note i wish i could go back to the eighties! Music was so much better.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
*I* have a major time-shift going on right now or I am literally going crazy.

Today is May, 6th, 2013.

I swear to god and everything holy, I saw this post about "alternate reality" about some guy who met a female who he swears had plastic surgery and then he met again and didn't see any hint of the plastic surgery MANY months here on ATS already.

Not only that. I also remember the first reply by someone who then said plastic surgery might not look obvious anymore after a few months.

PLUS..I remember very well the second reply by the OP going more into detail where he then mentions the breast implants...."and it was like she never had them"

A) You are posting the exact same thread in literally the same words again
B) I am experiencing a "time shift" because I KNOW I read that exact thread already months ago
C) I am going crazy.

EDIT: Yes I found your post from February,,,not the exact words but more or less...I knew I read that

edit on 6-5-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

It was in the "something has changed timeline?" thread right?? I guess that one finally died down....

I do notice that thread took a different turn, from events, to instead trying to explain the events, which is when I think it puttered out.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Leyton

here's another one for you. It's not spelled "spelt" it's spelled "spelled".

So... you need to ask yourself (or selfs or selves) depending on where you feel you stand on this issue...........

What the hell is going on? Parellel realities?!?! A different perspective???? Confusion...
or just plain co-inky-dink!!

The spelling of 'spelt' or 'spelled' differs depending on which side of the pond you live on. I'm in the US but used to transcribe for docs in Ireland and England and it was maddening trying to remember the nuances. God forbid I should spell 'colour' wrong...
And you people are so darn polite over there! Every short letter ending with long niceties...

And it's 'parallel' in case anyone is keeping track.

As far as the OP, it sounds more like you're having trouble with your own thinking processes than anything else. If you're on any drugs of any kind, legal or not so legal, you might want to back off a bit, get some sleep and stop staring at lady's bosoms. They *do* change size for various reasons, y'know; pregnancy, uplift bras, water retention, weight gain/loss, etc.

Heck, after nearly 60 years on this planet, I can't believe how much things have changed, and mostly for the worse.
Thank you for the advice and eddification. Sorry I will not "back off a bit" or "stop staring" (these two traits are valued and encouraged in some parellell demention. I'm quite sure of it! Therefore I must soldier on, as difficult as my staring plight maybe.

P.S. He said bosums

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

try this, eat 5 tablespoons of coconut oil every day for 1 month. sounds like you're severely malnourished on the standard american diet (sad). coconut oil really helps with nutritional deficiencies which can lead to dementia. understand that almost all food made for us is poison. literally, no exaggeration. we didn't evolve these magnificent bodies to fill them with big macs.

are there alternate realities? as surely as there is an infinite universe. can you see them? lol. people are so adorable. bless their hearts!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Great topic and synchronistically timely, although that statement itself is an oxymoron
. There are so many synchronistic occurrences happening in my life right now that it's starting to blow my mind, but I don't want to derail your thread.

I had my first experience a few weeks ago where I witnessed the veil being lifted for a short time and found myself gazing at what I believe were two simultaneous realities. I had the opportunity to observe the same exact object (it was actually a dove perched on a rain gutter right outside my window), appearing as if it/they were adjacent via some type of metaphorical horizontal mirror for lack of a better description. The dove's movements and actions were an exact duplicate of one another right up until the last few seconds, after which the veil closed. I honestly don't know if I could have believed it 100% if I hadn't witnessed it with my own eyes. I have no idea why it lifted for me when it did or why it closed. I don't know if I did anything myself to facilitate it opening, but I suspect that my shock when I witnessed the deviation might have provoked the veil's closing.

To answer your question about whether it disturbs me, I have to say that from a purely emotional and perhaps intuitive perspective, it provided me with a long awaited validation of a theory I have believed, but never witnessed with my own eyes, for most of my life. That said, if this thread reveals that the veil is starting to be lifted for many, it begs the question as to whether this is a good or bad thing - why is it's frequency increasing and are the ramifications foretelling of a positive shift or a negative one?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I was planning on going to the Tupac concert at the Cow Palace in November, apparently he has been dead for awhile now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join