It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why?: Former Black Panther Assata Shakur Added to FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorist List

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The fact that they discuss things without knee jerking and buzzwords doesn't equal approval and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

It was YOUR link I was talking about and listened to. How can it not be on topic? But this is what they do....

Democracy Now is a leftist Soros funded site and they interviewed a woman who was defending both Shakur and the Weatherman Underground. The difference between Shakur and Bill Ayers is he got off on a technicality, but both are and were connected to radical activists. Ayers is now a professor in a University giving lectures on Marxism and influencing the Presidency.
edit on 7-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

So, we must ask ourselves why the militant communist black group that is running the US gov't is now making a militant communist black female a "most wanted terrorist" that is hiding in Cuba?

May be to cover the militant communist black group of criminals in the US gov't? Like obozo and holder?

These people are so stupid that it's infuriating!

Who's about to go down in the US gov't?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. Seems like there is still Old World Mentality here in USA.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

The audio at the link is Assata Shakur reading her letter to the Pope. It was a recording she made herself and distributed to the media. I know it's abhorrent to you, to hear all sides of a story and to hear/read media that doesn't kneejerk and throw buzzwords around.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

The audio at the link is Assata Shakur reading her letter to the Pope. It was a recording she made herself and distributed to the media. I know it's abhorrent to you, to hear all sides of a story and to hear/read media that doesn't kneejerk and throw buzzwords around.

Oh, so now my problem isn't being off topic it's being biased...

Don't be ridiculous. This is not about my being abhorrent to listening to all sides of a story. When have you ever looked at a conservative side of things without your kneejerk leftist attitude? You are just seeing through your own lens here. You, like Democracy Now, a leftist Soros funded site, want to prove that this woman was innocent of a crime from 40 years ago, and somehow you and Democracy Now are defending the Weatherman Underground on a similar principle, that somehow they are not really the violent radical domestic terrorists they are. It's the same thing with the Occupy movement. You defend Occupy and say oh they really didn't have anything to do with the Neo Nazis and the Communist Party USA....those groups were just tagging along......

lol that is too funny Kali.... I saw these people on that open mic openly promoting direct democracy and hatred of Capitalism...so please stop trying to pretend this is not what it is.

Direct Democracy is code for dictatorship of the proletariat.

Oh by the way, I just went back and checked it again, and I was actually wrong, it was your Huffpo link that had the interview I was referring to. Since Huffpo is also a Soros funded outfit, the result is the same. The interviewer is professional of course, but the person in the interview goes on about how they are offering 2 million dollar reward when there are starving people...I mean cmon really? She is in abject disbelief that the FBI would offer a 2 mil reward "to capture somebody". I wonder if she has any idea how expensive that Osama Bin Ladin raid at his compound must have been, ya know with the destroyed new helicopter and Seal Team Six and all....even the guy interviewing her referenced Osama raid and said he understood that....
then the second interviewee, Rosa, tries to paint it as a vendetta and talks about how things were during that time period....code for it is racist vendetta against a woman who joined BLA to fight for her people...and she says "they were trying to kill her"....oh really? And then after that she characterizes Weatherman Underground as "anyone talking about a political revolution in this country". Immediately in that statement she reveals her radical agenda, that anyone who supports revolutionary activity is being unfairly targeted by authorities and they blame cointelpro for targeting them unfairly.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Huffpo is officially siding with a woman associated with a violent revolutionary radical group....and trying to prove her innocence to boot. Why did Shakur run to Cuba of all places...an officially Communist country? Why didn't she run to Switzerland or the Netherlands? Is it because radical revolutionaries are supported by the Communist regime of Cuba?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Op, You think this group were just non violent activists ? . These people were real terrorist. They have killed, taken hostages ,bombings, hijacked airlines, just to mention the top few. which are acts of terrorism in this country. Some of you have no Idea what happend during this time in history ; you get a small distorted glimpse from google and history books. Did you know the black panthers lived as communal families in some places. sort of cult like. You might not find anything about that in history books. My neighbor a State trooper at the time had some strange stories up until the point where he was killed. Case is still open after 40

(Dead: )My neighbor, in 1972 state trooper. Good Guy, had a wife and son.

Assata Shakur or what ever she calls herself now is a terrorist . Below are a couple other black panthers that she associated with . OP I can't believe you have to ask why.

40 years ago.

( Captured).George Wright, ( Black Panther ) hijacker and killer, captured in Portugal in 2011. He carried out the hijacking of delta flight 841. On July 31, 1972.

Delta Airline Flight 841On July 31, 1972, Delta Airlines Flight 841 was hijacked by three men and two women. They demanded money and to be flown to Algiers, following a refueling stop at Boston. With the $1,000,000 ransom they extorted from Delta they were on their way to Algiers to join Black Panther Eldridge Cleaver’s “Afro-American Liberation Army.

Delta flight 841 scroll down.

I remember watching this as a kid. The entire country was shaken by this particular hijacking. This hijacking went on for a while. until the black panthers were allowed departure to Algiers. I think This is the guy that shoved the pilots head out the cockpit , holding a gun to his temple ( head) while the plane sat on the runway. Cbs aired this to the entire world.

Seemed like there were alot of hijackings at that time , no one wanted to fly

( Dead): William Lee Brent (Black Panther ) Hijacked a TWA flight to cuba in 1969. He died in exile in 2006 at the age of 75 in Cuba.

twa flight

(In prison). Melvin cale and two others Black Panther sympathizers.

Hijacked southern airways flight 49. Demanding 10 million in cash and passage to Algiers. They also shot the co-pilot threatened to crash the plane. Flight 49. Scroll down.

The list goes on and

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

From what I understood back in 72 they were being supported by Cuba ,but only in sense of safe haven, and as stepping stone to Algiers, if they could ever make it.

Algiers is HQ for the Black Panther Eldridge Cleaver’s “Afro-American Liberation Army.” This was the primary destination for all black panthers who decided to hijack an airline and hold everyone hostage, which they have a number of times in the U.S. ( 1968- 1972)

Algiers moto, passage for cash.

Cuba was the secondary location. I take it Castro wanted a Revolution within the U.S. , not to mention mayhem, it didn't work out to well. I won't get into as to why, one could only guess at this point. But the last bunch were put in a Cuban Prison for 20 years. Those three were black Panther sympathizers only. All three were transferred back to The U.S. To serve out life sentence's. Yes they to were hijackers trying to make it to Algiers.

I have no skin in this, but My advice to Huff Puff or anyone else that wants to stir this pot is back off, nothing good will come of this.

edit on 8-5-2013 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ayers is now a professor in a University giving lectures on Marxism and influencing the Presidency.

Rakin' in the dough yo.

Well i guess these peeps give a lot to poor people but i just not seein it.

Boooooo...hiss - Boooooo...hiss - Boooooo...hiss
edit on 8-5-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Karl Marx: I intend to eradicate poverty!

stooge: Oh yeah well how ya gonna do that?

Karl Marx: Simple kill all the poor people.

stooge: ohhhh, see thats why you wrote a book.

Karl Marx: Hell yeah, you think i'm f'n stupid?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Op, You think this group were just non violent activists ?

I don't recall saying that. I remember condemning violence.

Assata Shakur or what ever she calls herself now is a terrorist

I personally don't believe she is. I think that word has a specific connotation and is in fact treated differently under the law, specifically the government can choose to ignore US Law and go with military law, which in regards to domestic terrorism, I think US Law is adequate. I also think not all members of domestic terror groups are terrorists, I think people should stand for the crimes they commit not the crimes a group commits.

Assata Shakur stood for the crimes she was accused of and was acquitted, the murder of the officer she was convicted of, she wasn't convicted of pulling the trigger but found guilty of murder because she was there, even though doctors testified she could only have gotten the gunshot wounds that she did if her arms had been up in the air.

I don't see a reason to put her on the Most wanted Terrorist list, but having thought about it even longer now... I wonder if it's not a conditioning technique aimed at the Right.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
becuzz 2pac is coming back 2014
now they are terrorist
will see who wins
my bet is on the terrorist

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Today, Malcolm X's Grandson - Malcolm Shabazz was killed in T.J. Link Wonder what it all means?

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So, the reason for her being on the list isn't because she killed anyone, because she didn't kill anyone, that we know of.

And the reason isn't because she was present during the commission of a crime involving a gun that resulted in murder. Being present during the commission of a gun crime resulting in murder is not a terrorist act.

The reason given is: because she is a part of a terrorist group called the Black Liberation Army.

Is she the only member of this group?

If not, then, is she the only member of this group that has been identified?

If not, then, why is she the only member to be added to the terrorist watch list?

It says this group did bombings and kidnappings and other types of havoc.

Did she do all the bombings and killings and kidnappings? By herself? Did she do any?

If not, who did? Have they all been apprehended or slain? Have they not yet been identified?

Why arent any of these bombers or kidnappers on the list? They were "a member of a terrorist group", which is the only reason this woman was added to the list. But not only were they members, but they participated in terroristic acts.

It says this group was active in the US from 1970 to 1981.

So they are currently not operating on US soil.

Where are they operating? Are they bombing the heck out of Cuba now? What is their level of activity compared to other terrorist groups around the world that are "not currently operating inside the US"? What makes this one 66 year old woman from this one group so dangerous compared to other people in this group or others? I mean, at the very least, she must be the leader of BLA and giving out all the orders, right? If not, then, shouldnt THAT person be on the list??

And whether or not she is the one giving orders, or someone else is giving the orders... What are the orders? Orders to do WHAT? What acts of terrorism have been committed by this group in the past 3 decades? Anything?
Maybe it was that book she wrote? Or the letter to the Vatican? Maybe its just the fact that she continues to speak out about her experiences she's had and her opinions about the world. Honestly that seems like the most dangerous thing to a government.

The most dangerous thing to a government, is an idea whose time has come.

It seems like maybe they are trying to widen the racial divide a bit more... Get the panthers all riled up about it...

I remember maybe 3 years ago hearing of a prediction about female terrorists... Or at least, it would be blamed on women... And then, I don't remember if this was in the op or a comment from another member, but, Something about surgically implanted bombs inside a woman who has just given birth or had the fetus...removed...so the skin would still be stretchy and you could fit a bomb in there and it just looks like a pregnant woman. I thought it sounded pretty crazy... But perhaps they are now beginning to implant the meme of "dangerous women" and "female terrorists" into our mind... and then it becomes reality.

I KNOW tptb are getting restless with only being able to accuse half the human race (males) of being terrorists. Now they have enacted "their version" of femenism, coupled with the vaginization of men, and finally they have what they want... One single entity they can take aim at. There will no longer be a "mens problem" or women's problem", it will be everyones problem. No more taking it easy on females. Just taze the living fark outta her and slam her face into the ground, she could just as likely be a terrorist as anyone else! Oh but she's pregnant? How do you know that's not a bomb!?!?!!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join