It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A day in the life of a Boom Operator...RIP 8877

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Yeah, this one is going to get interesting before the end of it. They've begun a criminal case due to the crash, as well as trying to get the US to pay for clean up. That's pretty standard procedure, but people now are starting to notice the tankers there, and getting upset by them. Some of the questions brought up were what would have happened if it had been on the ground, or crashed into the only power plant in the area. It'll be interesting to see where this all winds up.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
dude It's Gone..Please Upload it again

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

Sorry photobucket screwed all my links up. I'll repost them all in part 2 of the boom thread tomorrow for you guys.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey boomer I stumbled upon a picture while getting lost clicking links and came across this pic of an sr 71 with a drone on it's back. Just thought I'd ask did you ever have to fuel a blackbird ?
Edit : forgot to add pic here it is from Wikipedia

edit on 26-6-2014 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Hey boomer I stumbled upon a picture while getting lost clicking links and came across this pic of an sr 71 with a drone on it's back. Just thought I'd ask did you ever have to fuel a blackbird ?
Edit : forgot to add pic here it is from Wikipedia

Yeah I got to a couple times when NASA was flying theirs.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ah sweet you've probably got/did have the best sitting/laying down job in the world thanks for the insight of a boom operator .. You lucky so n so

top topics

<< 1   >>

join