It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Yourself.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
All is you. Identity is variable. Everything that is done is done by you because all is you. As it is. For this reason, there is no need to change anything. This is what you want. You made it this way. So you love. Thats the only logical response from an individual to the environment which is you. And when you do, you see why you do what you do. You channel yourself through yourself to show you your self and you see limitless glory.

I gotta say...I loved the title of this thread...

...but generally, peeps run away from themselves, or, cover thier heads with a blanket crying - boogey man, boogey man, boogey man...they're both avoidance reactions...I say reactions because there always is a choice to confront head-on, split the shell and fly...sadly, the procedure usually followed is one of limit and pain, and can't and won't, never could, never will, never have...yada, yada, yada...and it ain't no positive thinking new age mantra trick...it's a birthright...everyone's got it...trouble is, it works just as efficiently in reverse - which becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy...

A99

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

All is one. You are the creator. Not you, as the ego, "mysticnoon", but you as the actuality of the universal self which is all. By being one with the universe, you are everything you see and everything that exists that you dont see. All is one self.

What is this "universal self"? Is this anything like Consciousness (or the ground of consciousness)? God?

The universal self is you when you identify yourself as being the universe. Consciousness is the ground of being, but not the totality of it. Consciousness is the essence of being- the isness of being, but requires input. So it created the universe in and of itself. The totality of the self is everything. It is that which has no name, but is what it is.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

All is one. You are the creator. Not you, as the ego, "mysticnoon", but you as the actuality of the universal self which is all. By being one with the universe, you are everything you see and everything that exists that you dont see. All is one self.

And what do you mean by "all is one"? I can imagine how you and me and everything participates in consciousness, and in this sense we are all one, but I believe that even divested of ego-identity, a core of individuality remains.

There is the core of individuality. Even in unity. But how you define yourself as an individual,your identity, changes from behind the eyes to behind and in front of the eyes and beyond. The identity is still there,now only greater than before. But ego is mostly gone.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

In your "all is one" universe, where is the music and who is playing it?

You see past your part that youre playing and hear the song. The part you play sees how it fits and sees what notes can be played to harmonize better. You see that youre not just one instuhment,youre the orchestra and director.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Everything is you. Thats all there is to know. Once you know that, understanding comes on its own.

This flies in the face of the view that I am nothing.

You are nothing. And this here is nothing appearing as everything.
This is nothing happening.

You are all that is - nothing appearing to happen.
Emptiness is form.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

All is you. Identity is variable. Everything that is done is done by you because all is you. As it is. For this reason, there is no need to change anything. This is what you want. You made it this way. So you love. Thats the only logical response from an individual to the environment which is you. And when you do, you see why you do what you do. You channel yourself through yourself to show you your self and you see limitless glory.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You are giving away the store, the point is for them to discover this in their own quest for knowledge, (are you charging for this at least). In an attempt to causate (DO NOT LISTEN) pay no attention to the very good information regarding channeling your higher selves, as they are busy anyway making brownies. Whatever you do channel yourself backwards to see "UNLIMITED GLORY".

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It is better to experience the truth and not know what to call it than to know what to call the truth and not be able to experience it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Everything is you. Thats all there is to know. Once you know that, understanding comes on its own.

This is nothing happening.You are all that is - nothing appearing to happen.
Emptiness is form.

You are no thing because you appear as no thing. You are Godform Plasma which has no form, you are an idea of form not yet transmuted; you at this point are very young in gestation. Nothing seems to be happening but everything you ever are or will be is happening. BEHOLD YOURSELF/YOUR BEING. IT is a grand thing to see GOD as yourself EXISTING.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

This is nothing happening.You are all that is - nothing appearing to happen.
Emptiness is form.

You are no thing because you appear as no thing. You are Godform Plasma which has no form, you are an idea of form not yet transmuted; you at this point are very young in gestation. Nothing seems to be happening but everything you ever are or will be is happening. BEHOLD YOURSELF/YOUR BEING. IT is a grand thing to see GOD as yourself EXISTING.

I am emptiness appearing as the ever formless, never formed, endless river.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The universal self is you when you identify yourself as being the universe.

There is a state or spiritual experience where the individual mind merges temporarily with the Universal Mind, and this does manifest as a "all is one" perception.

Perhaps it is from these type of experiences this notion arises?

Consciousness is the ground of being, but not the totality of it. Consciousness is the essence of being- the isness of being, but requires input.

Why does it require input?

So it created the universe in and of itself. The totality of the self is everything.

I do not follow how consciousness creating the universe equates to "the totality of self" being everything.

You see, my issue is with this ubiquetousness of "self". To my understanding, in love there is only other, not the self. Total love means forgetting self and being absorbed in the beloved.

edit on 6-5-2013 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
It is better to experience the truth and not know what to call it than to know what to call the truth and not be able to experience it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I do not follow how consciousness creating the universe equates to "the totality of self" being everything.

You see, my issue is with this ubiquetousness of "self". To my understanding, in love there is only other, not the self. Total love means forgetting self and being absorbed in the beloved.

The self is all there is. It is not really split into 'self' and 'other' - the 'other' is not.
If there is the notion of 'other' when the word 'self' is heard then it is the 'individual self' that you refer to. 'Self' alone is one with nothing else. When 'self' is alone with nothing else there can be no conflict. All is one. All one. Al-one. Alone.

The 'self' is alone but it sees the light (the glory).
In the beginning there was nothing and God said (god must be nothing) let there be light - then there was light and God saw it was good.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

In the beginning there was nothing and God said (god must be nothing) let there be light - then there was light and God saw it was good.

So was this God... self? If self was nothing, who was saying, let there be light? Self was nothing, then become something?

Look, I do realize that spiritual concepts are not easy to discuss, but for me there needs to be a minimum of intuitive reasoning inolved. Plus, I am still wondering, where is the love?

Does self love self, or is self love itself? Either way, I do not find it particularly inspiring.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I am emptiness appearing as the ever formless never formed endless river.

You are Gods child that was not given direction.
You are empty space that was not given the idea of form to fill it.
As emptiness you were formless and the river never damned took you nowhere.
You appeared as NOT formless, appeared empty, and formed a river that was endless.
The river was endless, you as a form defined it.
Appearing as a river you offered to the formless a chance to form.
The nature of emptiness would not allow form to form it is a trick question.
The 'you' as in I am appears as what.
If you are empty, appearing as formless you might be suicidal.
Rivers in general flow and do end in a tributary or a large body of water (NOT A RIVER ANYMORE) so, not endless.
If ever formless and never formed could describe an idea, thoughtform; in so being a coward that will not show itself, a formless paradym. GOD.
And you are probably the same as I.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

So was this God... self? If self was nothing, who was saying, let there be light? Self was nothing, then become something?

Look, I do realize that spiritual concepts are not easy to discuss, but for me there needs to be a minimum of intuitive reasoning inolved. Plus, I am still wondering, where is the love?

Does self love self, or is self love itself? Either way, I do not find it particularly inspiring.

There is only Self, which is another word for God or Being (which is just another way of saying 'this' - what is happening presently). Nothing is no - thing. It is not a thing. The darkness (nothing) was split in two by the light - it appeared to divide the darkness.
This is unconditional love - right here - what is happening is unconditional love. All can happen here there are no conditions placed upon what is happening. The will of this is free.
This is love.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

What is this "universal self"? Is this anything like Consciousness (or the ground of consciousness)? God?

And what do you mean by "all is one"? I can imagine how you and me and everything participates in consciousness, and in this sense we are all one, but I believe that even divested of ego-identity, a core of individuality remains.

I see creation as an immensely huge orchestra, and all the focal points of consciousness within it are the musicians playing a different instrument, emitting unique sounds and melodies. In your "all is one" universe, where is the music and who is playing it?

There is creative will involved, so that makes all one creator. Even the rock, wih no individual consciousness is still one with all,so therefore the sand of beaches and neptune is writing these words. Its all one. Everything the ego "mysticnoon" does is being done by everything through "mysticnoon". There is no separation.

We are all connected, I get that, but I cannot grasp being "one creator". To me, it is akin to saying that the reflection of sunlight in the bowl of water out on my verandah is one with the Sun. It is connected to the Sun, and exists only by virtue of the Sun, but it does not co-create with the Sun.

I appreciate your efforts to clarify this for me. There seems to be a growing number of people who espouse this "all is one" philosophy, and I feel I am failing to get a proper grasp of it.

The mystery of iniquity vs. the mystery of godliness.
The "I will ascend..." vs. "His will be done".
Pantheism (god in all/all is god) vs. "in Christ/in God"
"I am god/creator" vs. "There is only one God"

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I like the scene in The Matrix when the Oracle shows Neo the sign "Know Thy Self" for our lives are that very thing.

The individual appearances are just aspects of whole, and yet if all aspects were to be added together they would equal nothingness.

This is the purpose of consciousness, to continue to create and experience...... this is where the battle for light against darkness comes from.

Korg.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
And you are probably the same as I.

There is only one 'I'.
The all seeing, all knowing and ever present eye.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The universal self is you when you identify yourself as being the universe.

edit on 6-5-2013 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

I dont forget the self, but I do become.absorbed, and in that absorption,I find my greater self. So love is shown as an opportunity to improve the self.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join