It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Channel Yourself.

page: 1
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
All is you. Identity is variable. Everything that is done is done by you because all is you. As it is. For this reason, there is no need to change anything. This is what you want. You made it this way. So you love. Thats the only logical response from an individual to the environment which is you. And when you do, you see why you do what you do. You channel yourself through yourself to show you your self and you see limitless glory.




posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Okay....I have read this about 15 times and I kind of understand
But can u explain it a little bit more for me lol



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 



You channel yourself through yourself to show you your self and you see limitless glory.


I believe we are all fractals of the ONE Universal Mind.

We are Limitless....we are Infinite..


edit on 5-5-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo
 


"One universal mind". Your mind.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by singerbaby0120
 


Everything is you. Thats all there is to know. Once you know that, understanding comes on its own.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by singerbaby0120
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Okay....I have read this about 15 times and I kind of understand
But can u explain it a little bit more for me lol


Yeah. Me too. Give us a step by step.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

Ok, so if all that is, is me. Then I must have come up with conspiracy theories, for my own entertainment. What fun, how very ingenious of me.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


O okay I understand now thank you



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
reply to post by smithjustinb
 

Ok, so if all that is, is me. Then I must have come up with conspiracy theories, for my own entertainment. What fun, how very ingenious of me.


If theyre true,they're not just theories. But yes, you bombed boston and had your legs blown off. Through your individual compassion, you are on both sides of the fence. Those of us who know unity find perfect balance.

Compassion for the unified self as a whole allows you to examine the totality of it rather than take biased positions. Being unbiased towards experiencing yourself opens you to a greater understanding of your true, transcendent power.

All is one self. Nothing is excluded. Everything is everything. In examining this as a concept aand integrating it with your perception, you find that there is much inherent wisdom and understanding to be gained. It is the inherent wisdom and understanding that comes with the concept of unity that points to unity being more than a mere concept,but an actual existential fact.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
All is you. Identity is variable. Everything that is done is done by you because all is you. As it is. For this reason, there is no need to change anything. This is what you want. You made it this way. So you love. Thats the only logical response from an individual to the environment which is you. And when you do, you see why you do what you do. You channel yourself through yourself to show you your self and you see limitless glory.


Everything is one self. Thats all that is needed to know for the wisdom and understanding to be extrapolated. The wisdom and understanding is inherent in the concept. For example, how would you treat others knowing that they are actually you? That is the compassion inherent in unity. There is much to be learned from unity. I couldn't begin to state all the lessons. I have not discovered them all,but I know that I have learned and continue to learn from the concept.

Realizing unity is to realize that the entire universe exists for you experiential pleasure. You may have felt stress or depression or pain in the past, after you realize unity and live according to its law, all that becomes a thing of the past. Its all you. The ego reacts to situations according to individualistic standards. Knowledge of unity becomes the standard and reactions become nothing but love and understanding.

All you need to know or realize is that all is one and everything is everything. Everything else will be revealed in transcendent clarity.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
We are Limitless....we are Infinite..



We are fools...



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Everything is you. Thats all there is to know. Once you know that, understanding comes on its own.


This flies in the face of the view that I am nothing.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Everything is one self. Thats all that is needed to know for the wisdom and understanding to be extrapolated. The wisdom and understanding is inherent in the concept. For example, how would you treat others knowing that they are actually you?


Actually, when I see myself in others, I am usually pretty tough on them.

It works better for me if I see God/Spirit/Love within others. Then I treat them with utmost respect (or at least as much as I am able to offer).



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Everything is one self. Thats all that is needed to know for the wisdom and understanding to be extrapolated. The wisdom and understanding is inherent in the concept. For example, how would you treat others knowing that they are actually you?


Actually, when I see myself in others, I am usually pretty tough on them.

It works better for me if I see God/Spirit/Love within others. Then I treat them with utmost respect (or at least as much as I am able to offer).



Indeed,there are two approaches to unity. When you realize unity, your ego can believe itself to be all there is. This translate into the view of "I am and you are not except what my ego is" It is a valid approach, but is not the approach I am referring to in the op.

My approach is that I am all that is, but others are me as they are,not as my ego is. This approach dissolves the ego. It doesnt dissolve self worth, but it accepts things as they are in the wisdom of things are as they should be.

The first approach seeks to make the ego the creator to obtain absolute control over the ego's reality. My approach seeks to know why the creator has created things as they already are and respects things as they already are, allowing freedom. My approach conforms to the will of the creator. The creator wills you to enjoy your experience and love. In both approaches, I know myself to be the creator.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
The first approach seeks to make the ego the creator to obtain absolute control over the ego's reality. My approach seeks to know why the creator has created things as they already are and respects things as they already are, allowing freedom.


I think I follow what you are saying here, and I have no issue with it.


My approach conforms to the will of the creator.


How do yo know what is the will of the creator?


I know myself to be the creator.


The creator of what?



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon
 


The will of the creator is a complicated topic. But through my appreciation of the universe as.it is, as my self, lessons are.learned. The lessons point to the practicality of being appreciative and respectful. Moreover,through appreciation and respect, the fullness of the universe is revealed and more is seen, or shown to me. By this, I conclude that the will of my unified self (the creator) is to love. There is a reward for it. It is its own reward.
edit on 5-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon
 


The creator of all that has been manifest through conscious will.



posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
By this, I conclude that the will of my unified self (the creator) is to love. There is a reward for it. It is its own reward.


Originally posted by smithjustinb
The creator of all that has been manifest through conscious will.


Please bear with me my while I try to understand exactly what you mean by some of your terms.

By "creator", are you refering to the self, as in the soul or spirit? What is "unified" in this context of self?

Where does God/Ground-of-All-Being/Love-Itself/Creator-of-All/Consciousness-That-Is fit into all of this?



posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Originally posted by smithjustinb
By this, I conclude that the will of my unified self (the creator) is to love. There is a reward for it. It is its own reward.


Originally posted by smithjustinb
The creator of all that has been manifest through conscious will.


Please bear with me my while I try to understand exactly what you mean by some of your terms.

By "creator", are you refering to the self, as in the soul or spirit? What is "unified" in this context of self?

Where does God/Ground-of-All-Being/Love-Itself/Creator-of-All/Consciousness-That-Is fit into all of this?





All is one. You are the creator. Not you, as the ego, "mysticnoon", but you as the actuality of the universal self which is all. By being one with the universe, you are everything you see and everything that exists that you dont see. All is one self. There is creative will involved, so that makes all one creator. Even the rock, wih no individual consciousness is still one with all,so therefore the sand of beaches and neptune is writing these words. Its all one. Everything the ego "mysticnoon" does is being done by everything through "mysticnoon". There is no separation.
edit on 6-5-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

All is one. You are the creator. Not you, as the ego, "mysticnoon", but you as the actuality of the universal self which is all. By being one with the universe, you are everything you see and everything that exists that you dont see. All is one self.


What is this "universal self"? Is this anything like Consciousness (or the ground of consciousness)? God?

And what do you mean by "all is one"? I can imagine how you and me and everything participates in consciousness, and in this sense we are all one, but I believe that even divested of ego-identity, a core of individuality remains.

I see creation as an immensely huge orchestra, and all the focal points of consciousness within it are the musicians playing a different instrument, emitting unique sounds and melodies. In your "all is one" universe, where is the music and who is playing it?


Originally posted by smithjustinb

There is creative will involved, so that makes all one creator. Even the rock, wih no individual consciousness is still one with all,so therefore the sand of beaches and neptune is writing these words. Its all one. Everything the ego "mysticnoon" does is being done by everything through "mysticnoon". There is no separation.


We are all connected, I get that, but I cannot grasp being "one creator". To me, it is akin to saying that the reflection of sunlight in the bowl of water out on my verandah is one with the Sun. It is connected to the Sun, and exists only by virtue of the Sun, but it does not co-create with the Sun.

I appreciate your efforts to clarify this for me. There seems to be a growing number of people who espouse this "all is one" philosophy, and I feel I am failing to get a proper grasp of it.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join