It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla - The Wireless Transmission of Electricity To Power Saucer-Shaped Aircraft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

I see hints of Marco Rodin's vortex mathematics in those diagrams

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I forgot to "reply to" the specific user, which made my first reply look like a generic reply. I understand your reaction and am not bothered by it any more.

I do not personally understand the technical details of this information, but am drawn to it more intuitively. I get the distinct impression that it is important. I can mostly only do multimedia information networking, but I am glad that you can understand the mathematics etc.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Pretty amazing man.

I would be interested in hearing the negative side about Tesla however. It seems he is idolized everywhere today but back then he wasn't so it would be great to get the whole story about the man.

I doubt he was without character flaws.

He was working with JP Morgan. When JP Morgan started telling Tesla that his electricity will have t be sold to the public (and not freely given to the public), Tesla refused to work further with Morgan. Morgan had his revenge by destroying Tesla's tower. Morgan then told everyone that Tesla was a mad scientist.

Tesla had a weird ability to discover the solution to a problem by having some sort of "visions". I am in electricity, and I think tesla was a genius... many problems I face can be resolved using Tesla's devices or thoughts.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vasilecostea1986

It's a little hard to understand your post. I assume you are from Romania, perhaps there is someone here
who may be able to convey your thoughts a little clearer? ( no offense )

You mentioned a chest that was closed then open. Was this associated with aliens?
Do you have pictures?

Hope we can find out more ...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Tesla tower down

Wardenclyffe Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower‎ Wardenclyffe Tower (1901–1917) also known as the Tesla Tower, was an early ... could not find any more backers, most of the site's activity had to be shut down.

By the time the Tesla Tower 1917 was down, Tesla had already provided internal power for
his ship with a turbine. Tesla said in 1915 his ship went 300 miles per second. By 1919
350 miles per hour was published which was also true.

In 1914 Tesla sold technology to Germany and may have been under non disclosure or secret
development contracts. Making announcements every year till 1940 Tesla was quite busy.
Most likely raided in January 1943 with his work locked up by the FBI.

Otis T. Carr's saucer did not work and investors were dissatisfied. Tesla always had success
with his investors. I would not believe anything else.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think the idea of a wireless electric grid is just not efficient enough for it to work plus it can cause unwanted ESD that can be dangerous. People used to report a lot of sparks coming from every day objects and even their feet as they walked along the street when Tesler used to fire up his tower. Today this would cause fires and would certainly lead to a lot of deaths on a daily basis. sparks flying around when people are filling up the car with gas for example would be a huge risk, in fact anywhere there is flammable liquid. It would also run the risk of destroying any computers or magnetic storage devices.

Like many conspiracy theories to makes a good story to imagine this was suppressed by evil TPTB. The truth is its not efficient , its not practical and its just to dangerous in this modern age.

You are failing to take into account that if Tesla had been allowed to finish his work, then our technology would have developed around this form of electricity instead of what we have now. So to compare the technology that we have today to what could have been if Tesla had been allowed to finish is foolish because we don't know what we would have developed in response to Tesla's inventions.

Also, all new inventions have flaws in them. Yet, the good ones are ironed out until the flaws are minimalized or done away with altogether. Who's not to say that 100 years after his inventions went mainstream that we could have harnessed this power effectively and with equal or better skill then what we can do with other technology?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

In his day Tesler was way a head of his time, maybe 100 years ahead of his time. So here we are nearly 100 years later and science has easily caught up with what he was trying to do and surpassed it. Now scientists look at his work and can see where he was going any of his ideas and understand them fully. We understand all the principals surrounding his work and we can see where he got things right and got things wrong. Using air as a medium of transport would never be very efficient , meaning you would have to put a lot of energy in to get very little out. Far more than using wires. Lots of energy is wasted, the proof in that is the massive sparks that came off anything metal near the tower he created. Its just not cost effective.

Not only that having huge sparks coming of things is very dangerous. Tesler did many amazing things but his wireless electricity just would not have worked out. But that's ok all inventors make mistakes now and then..thats why they do 'experiments'.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Excelent topic, OP. Thank you very much

BTW...

sparks flying around when people are filling up the car with gas for example would be a huge risk, in fact anywhere there is flammable liquid.

PhoenixOD, Maybe we wouldn´t need to "fill up gas tanks"... see?. Maybe we wouldn´t have to kill millons to fill our gas tanks....

who knows?....
edit on 8-5-2013 by PragmaticBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PragmaticBeliever

Thats very true.

But they would still be a fire risk in many other ways as well as fatal to any printer circuit boards , micro chips or integrated circuits.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I can't stop reading stuff about this man!! This man came up with wireless electricity and we are still dealing with freaking power lines in the year 2013?? WTH???

This guy was simply amazing and probably the greatest inventor, or should I say attempted inventor from lack of funds and hate from government agencies....

Imagine if he had unlimited funds and backing where we would be today!! Amazing to think about this mans intelligence level.....

Great job OP
I absolutely love Tesla and his thoughts and inventions.....Amazing

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Nice you know Tesla and his work. But to say wireless electricity is dangerous im not so sure. So Radio wave are not sparking with anything you got at home right now ? ... got a wireless router ? see spark from it ? You know that Radio wave is in fact Wireless Energy ? www.techthefuture.com...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Pretty amazing man.

I would be interested in hearing the negative side about Tesla however. It seems he is idolized everywhere today but back then he wasn't so it would be great to get the whole story about the man.

I doubt he was without character flaws.

More amazing than you may even realize and yes he definitely had one major character flaw that ultimately led to his demise.

You see, he wanted to utilize his technology to supply the people of the world with free energy but the greedy power brokers of the time wouldn't hear of it. So they had him killed, confiscated and classified his work and made sure that the enslavement of mankind, by the worlds fossil fueled energy brokers, was maintained to this day. Go figure!

Not to change the subject, but this is actually what the entire Citizen's Hearing for Disclosure was all about, unlocking some long held secrets regarding free energy technologies. Tesla was on to some of this stuff long before the Roswell crash and the government's reverse engineering of UFO technology.

Energy is the tool that currently enslaves all mankind and those who control the energy sources are the slave-masters. Many studies have shown that upwards of 80% of all our working efforts are to pay for energy. Whether it's energy we actually use powering our homes and cars or the energy needed to manufacture and transport the goods we buy, either way it's to pay for energy.

So if energy were free, in essence it would free up 80% of our time. Imagine what it would be like if you could free up 80% of your time to spend with family and do things you loved instead of toiling away at work.

In short, the world would change overnight!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

F&S for the OP!

I always love reading about Tesla. It's a crying shame that more people don't know about his life and his work. Everyone seems to know the name Thomas Edison, but few know about Tesla or the fact that he was responsible for giving us the alternating current we use in our homes today.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

In his day Tesler was way a head of his time, maybe 100 years ahead of his time. So here we are nearly 100 years later and science has easily caught up with what he was trying to do and surpassed it. Now scientists look at his work and can see where he was going any of his ideas and understand them fully. We understand all the principals surrounding his work and we can see where he got things right and got things wrong. Using air as a medium of transport would never be very efficient , meaning you would have to put a lot of energy in to get very little out. Far more than using wires. Lots of energy is wasted, the proof in that is the massive sparks that came off anything metal near the tower he created. Its just not cost effective.

Not only that having huge sparks coming of things is very dangerous. Tesler did many amazing things but his wireless electricity just would not have worked out. But that's ok all inventors make mistakes now and then..thats why they do 'experiments'.

You are right completely free energy isn't cost effective, because its free. That's why Tesla had his funding cut by the banker J.P. Morgan. You are right, it would be hard to transition to Tesla's idea in today's world. But that is because we ran with a different technological path. If we had started with Tesla's plans and developed technology around that, we could have easily made it workable.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Where did i mention 'free' energy?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Free energy would be useful for people that would use the energy wisely instead of
the energy hoarders and distributors running things that we have now.

If you are worried that the energy would be used unwisely Tesla had an answer for that
as well. His airship would monitor the worlds troop movements. Also destroy weapons
and explosives remotely by Death Ray waves.

The power for wireless or some other cabled power source would indeed be from a free
energy source or else why are Tesla books sealed in Los Alamos and distributed to
the energy and technology magnates we have now. Simple as that and besides many
free energy ideas are working or noted by people such as Lyne in his research.

ED: New York American September 3, 1911 is another write up on Tesla which was
big news and hope for many before WWI and WWII hit them. All this talk of Tesla
bodes for something big happening.
edit on 5/8/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla! One of my favorite people to read about. Definitely years before his time. Such a tragedy how he ended up and where his secrets ended up as well.

There is a couple of good docs about him on Netflix, if they're still on there.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovebeck
Nikola Tesla! One of my favorite people to read about. Definitely years before his time. Such a tragedy how he ended up and where his secrets ended up as well.

There is a couple of good docs about him on Netflix, if they're still on there.

What do you think about this:

Debunking the Tesla Myth:
False facts about Tesla giving him more credit than he deserves.

However Tesla made physical waves the lit up gas bulbs and the air.
Tesla invented the charging circuit because generators could not make enough voltage.

Hint.
The van Der Graff static generator is a mechanical device.
That is what is needed to make static.
Thus Tesla circuit is mechanically piling up electrical charge.
The mechanics is the circuit break from the charging coil.

From mechanical waves to mechanical flight and Saucer-Shaped Aircraft powered
from inside the ship.

ED: Some one should show Debunkers the picture of Tesla holding a big lit bulb with no
wires. Also the solid metal bulb used in mysterious ways from safe X-Rays and Radiant
energy accumulation to directing Saucer-Shaped Aircraft horizontal flight forces.

edit on 5/8/2013 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuzzy0087
It is rumored that Tesla told people that he received his inventions and ideas from voices in his head.....

Well, to stick with the forum this is posted in...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join