It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utter Joy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaCajun
If the next Patriot act is passed, the only right that will remain will be to own a gun.

Perhaps initially. But that too will soon go, my thought why? With the right to own firearms comes the ablility to revolt the PAII in of itself. Granted, ya won't revolt it long (can you say ..... Waco?), but it is enuff for 'Dub to want to kill the right.

I'm not too sure that the right to own is not already abolish within the PAII, there are many parts of it not disclosed; there are also many parts that are tied to another to form one new part - ON DEMAND WHEN NEEDED - fully enforceable. Don't believe me? ('Dub fanatics) go find it, I don't feel like it. BUT, do NOT find the "stories" of it, find at LEAST the outlined excerpts from the actuall papers

Misfit

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigmalone

Originally posted by RevolutionSolution

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
George Bush is a man of principle. He has a clear vision for an America with less government and more prosperity. He has made our enemies who once thumbed their noses at us run and hide in fear. He has taken their war and fought it on their own turf and for the next four years it will remain the same.

It is hard for me to believe that, in a time of war, fifty-four million Americans voted for the modern day Benedict Arnold. Now, that's what I call out of touch.
Where is this prosperity? Ohio has lost over 200,000 jobs since Bush has been president, yet still voted him in. Just because we are in a time of war does not mean we have to blindly follow whoever was in power. Obviously half the nation wanted a change and wanted it now. Bush also had a clear vision for Iraq, what a mess that is. And who's war? Iraq? They were never at war with us. Bush has done little to nothing to really stop terrorism. Its just like someone claiming they have a rock that can keep away tigers. Just because you don't see any tigers it doesn't mean that the rock is anything more than useless.

It appears those "200,000" still voted to re-elect him? sounds to me like they noticed something you didn't???
Heh, yeah. They don't like the idea of two men getting married. They don't like abortion. Moral issues played a big part in this election sadly. America still has a long way to go before its truely "free".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join