It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resurrection Of Jesus Christ Alive Evidence Appears

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

first thread from Vincenzo Ruello "abbey77/shroudnews77"
yeah, yeah, yeah. You did it again, posted under false pretenses that you found this video, now you made the video, and part 3 is when you get defensive and try to say it's a cover-up.

Some memorable moments from previous Ruello posts:

Stupid ignorant people threatening to steal my filming technique go for it I will sue your ass and find you. The idiot doesnt even know the difference between public domain and copyright law. Just because something is in public domain does not mean you can steal it the owner creator always has ownership. I am a songwriter musician and know what copyright and public domain means and have copyrwritten all my discoveries you must be so envious of me to even try to get my blood boiled Ill take it that your green with jeolousy now # off and stay away from mt thread before I have you blocked and dont upset me

Laugh you , I have authenticated a 2000 year old legend and revealed an alive photographic image of Christs face and developed an advanced film system, I think I can call myself a genious

and you can't forget this one:

'' Its better to sleep with one leg out of the bed sheet isnt it '' ? I think we must now adopt talking in code on this thread I have started with this line it is of deep meaning if you know what it means keep it to yourself ...we can all read between the lines I fear I have already said to much

ATS has enough of this already, please don't start this up again.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is a discovery made in 2013 from the ''second face'' from the back of the Shroud. It needs to be looked at by people

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I find it interesting how "unbelievers" try to dismiss absolutely everything "Jesus" whenever possible. Pulling "facts" out of the rear end just as fast as a false prophet like saying Jesus never existed, when there is plenty of evidence that he did.

Who gains from diminishing Christianity? Overall, it elevates people in many many ways, but of course some only see the negatives and point out the extremists or flawed and hold them up as examples that everyone who believes is somehow a gullible dolt or worse.

Those that have looked past the Fischer Price bible interpretations see a wealth and depth of information that all ties together in some incredible ways, not flawlessly, but amazing none the less, perhaps the "gift" of this insight is hidden from those too closed minded to even allow the possibility that something bigger exists beyond their little world and that helpful bridges exist.

We all come here because we KNOW almost anything of importance when it comes to power of any kind is skewed and attacked in a myriad of ways. Something so powerful as Christianity of course will have opponents, so accepting that, denying everything seems a bit silly or at the least hypocritical.

As of now, I'm unconvinced of a 2nd face, but don't dismiss the possibility and look forward to more information.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

>>>>Check this out. I have a very close friend that is a full on evangelical christian. One night her and I saw
something very different off of my deck.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I tilted my monitor and now have evidence for Bigfoot, Aliens and amicable divorce. Send me money so I may publish my findings.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I am not asking for any money. But I do need sponsors or any organisation to help me update my filming equipment to get better images or even lend it to me and i will return it. I need a high quality negative positive inverter camera.
edit on 5-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by abbey7777
reply to post by Hardfelt

I am Vincenzo Giovanni Ruello, I came here because someone posted my recent discovery in Reliogion and Conspiracy without my permission. This thread was started to clarify some issues. Report me I was banned injustly seems like ATS does not stand for truth and is aiding in the conspiracy involving my work. 2 years ago I decoded the Vatican Veronica Veil and now I have provan that the second face shows Jesus Christ alive. The pictures are real angular filming is real but it takes skill and knowledge to know how to film in angles. If you have intelligence or high enough IQ you will leave me here to answer questions regarding my latest discovery. And if ATS bans me it shows they are as bad as any illuminatti trying to hide the truth. Ive discovered Christ alive through Fantis and Maggiolos original detection of the red stains in 2002. Ive provan the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The thread that was started without my permission had comments of fraud hoax scammer. I have a right to defend myself. Firstly I simply process negative images and then publish the photographs. I use no photoshop or CGI so how am i a hoax or scammer. The second face on the Shroud have a deep long look at my work. Fanti actually contacted me and wished me well in promoting my discovery. I would never have come back here unless the person in the other section posted my clip. It hurts to have people without knowledge of my work call me names which are lies and false

Is this a new technique, and how accurate is it? If it is a proven technique, and you've actually found new data on the negative image of the shroud, congrats and nice work! Can you provide clearer individual pics of your discovery as well as show a picture of the equipment at work from a little distance. And please tell us how we can replicate your work. Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Thankyou for a nice response. I do not know how to download pictures here yet. The process is explained in the clip at youtube in the beginning of the thread. The foundation of the process is very simple, tilting back the laptop screen converts images from positive to negative, the illumination from the screen reveals images not normally seen from normal negative film processing. the original red stained marks discovered by Fanti first have to be converted to a black and white negative. These are available from his pdf article submitted in 2004 or from google images but best results are from his pdf article submission. Angular filming is used in Astronomy it has a special name where they overlay images from space to obtain a final image. Once you have the negative black and white tilt it back about 45 degrees. This process is done in steps as full screen negative to positive inversion is difficult. Take a photo. Reload the pic and then film at an angle. Through the camera digital lense images appear not seen without the camera. Reload the second pic. For the third filming use a side angular photograph, you will notice by this stage through the camera lense that it begins to take on a 3D holographic look and the face should start appearing clearer. It appears a bluish colour by now with a bit of glare. I placed this in a black and white filter programme which reduced the glare of the blue revealing the open eyes and face features. It took me 4 years to perfect the technique and learning how to best film in angles.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Vince! I'll send you all the money you need but first I'll need your bank details and some currency up front to transfer the money from Nigeria.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Thankyou for calling me Vince. That deal sounds better than what Cyprus got from the IMF.

Images can be downloaded from google images, fantastically my photographs have commenced appearing at the very top of google images just type second face shroud turin and maybe someone can load it here

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Actually there is little doubt that a man named Jesus existed and preached his gospel. Writings from all types of sources refer to him.

Okay - could you refer me to just one contemporary source 'from all types of sources' ? Before you start with Josephus - know that has been widely discredited.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Try a Roman historian called Tacitus from wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

Erm....a Roman historian's writings from circa 116 ad - is NOT a contemporary reference from the time Christ was purported to have lived.

Moreover (from your own source) there is NO original of the writings and the earliest copy dates from the 11th century.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There's plenty of evidence that withstands reasonable historic scrutiny.

The most widely accepted are
Josephus in Antiquites of The Jews
Tacitus in Annals
The Pauline Epistles

Other sources include
Mara Bar-Serapion
Lucian in The Death of Peregrine
Celsus
Pliny the Younger in his letter to Trajan

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by strings0305

LOL. Dang, what they won't do to back up their fairy tale.

"It's Proof!" Ha ha, they are so insecure about their story they need confirmation from a freekin sheet.

I am not trying to be mean but really.

Check this out. I have a very close friend that is a full on evangelical christian. One night her and I saw
something very different off of my deck. We were both crapping ourselves. Momentarily she lost it and said,
"Well then everything I have ever been told is wrong". It shook her to her core.
She has since recovered and has decided that there are evil forces out there.

They are not going to give up the myth.

You just gotta love them anyways

edit on 5-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

Shook her to her core? Do tell. Have you started a thread on this?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The Lyin' of the tribe of Judah.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I find it interesting how "unbelievers" try to dismiss absolutely everything "Jesus" whenever possible. Pulling "facts" out of the rear end just as fast as a false prophet like saying Jesus never existed, when there is plenty of evidence that he did.
reply to post by Paschar0

Besides the New Testament, would you please show us this evidence you speak of? Please keep in mind that books written based on the NT and years after "Jesus' death" does not constitute scientifically and historical evidence.

Evidence would be like if the town where "Jesus" lived existed at the time; Any contemporary document that mentions him; any archeological evidence...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone

reply to post by Paschar0

Besides the New Testament, would you please show us this evidence you speak of? Please keep in mind that books written based on the NT and years after "Jesus' death" does not constitute scientifically and historical evidence.

Evidence would be like if the town where "Jesus" lived existed at the time; Any contemporary document that mentions him; any archeological evidence...

Tacitus' writings are considered by some to be valid extra-scriptural evidence for Jesus' existence.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus

Tacitus in Annals
The Pauline Epistles

Other sources include
Mara Bar-Serapion
Celsus

Mara Bar-Serapion - merely mentions king of the jews and the letter with the reference was composed 73ad...i.e. NOT contemporary.

Lucien wasn't born until 125 ad - NOT contemporary.

Pliny the Younger - born 61ad - not contemporary - he wrote of the christian movement....not of Jesus.

Jorsephus' entry in the Antiquities is widely acknowledged as being fake.

And you really are grasping at straws using Paul - the vision on the road to Damascus is as close as he came to the 'living' Jesus, and in any event - you're using the NT to support the content of the NT.

But what is evident - from the examples and sources you provided - there is NO contemporary evidence outwith the NT that Jesus EVER existed.

What you did evidence was the birth of the christian movement - but certainly not the birth of Jesus the Christ.

edit on 5-5-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

Originally posted by Josephus

Tacitus in Annals
The Pauline Epistles

Other sources include
Mara Bar-Serapion
Celsus

Mara Bar-Serapion - merely mentions king of the jews and the letter with the reference was composed 73ad...i.e. NOT contemporary.

Lucien wasn't born until 125 ad - NOT contemporary.

Pliny the Younger - born 61ad - not contemporary - he wrote of the christian movement....not of Jesus.

Jorsephus' entry in the Antiquities is widely acknowledged as being fake.

And you really are grasping at straws using Paul - the vision on the road to Damascus is as close as he came to the 'living' Jesus, and in any event - you're using the NT to support the content of the NT.

But what is evident - from the examples and sources you provided - there is NO contemporary evidence outwith the NT that Jesus EVER existed.

What you did evidence was the birth of the christian movement - but certainly not the birth of Jesus the Christ.

edit on 5-5-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

What about Tacitus? Several of us has mentioned him.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join