It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resurrection Of Jesus Christ Alive Evidence Appears

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I find this quite exciting that an amateur film scientist has processed the face of the resurrected Christ from the second face of the Turin Shroud. Its amazing that news papers and news media have not made this known. Before debunking this as a hoax or scam the researcher has placed processing instructions

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
how do you know this is jesus, did it speak to this man and tell him he is jesus?

edit on 5-5-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yep. Jesus had a real face alright. I guarantee it.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
new member with a wild claim. surprising!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Best part is this comment the uploader made

I cannot get any better am sorry. I need a sponsor or someone to allow me to update my cameras and equipment

LOL

Scammer

And this is the technique

I use angular filming from the laptop lcd screen, been developing this technique for 4 years. The principle is simple,negative photographs when tilted back convert to positives and visa versa. To obtain these images you first need to convert the original red stains discovered by Fanti and Maggiolo in 2002 to a negative unless you do this tilting back the screen on the original red stains reveals nothing.

4 years learning how to tilt a screen....genius, where do i send my money hahaha.
edit on 5-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Seriously? You think this guy has found the face of Christ by TILTING HIS MONITOR and superimposing angled screenshots over each other?

O brave new world, That has such people in't.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by abbey7777

You do realise that there is zero evidence that the Jesus depicted in the NT ever actually existed?

You do realise that the Turin Shroud was carbon dated quite some ago?

You do realise that this is baloney?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by strings0305

LOL. Dang, what they won't do to back up their fairy tale.

"It's Proof!" Ha ha, they are so insecure about their story they need confirmation from a freekin sheet.

I am not trying to be mean but really.

Check this out. I have a very close friend that is a full on evangelical christian. One night her and I saw
something very different off of my deck. We were both crapping ourselves. Momentarily she lost it and said,
"Well then everything I have ever been told is wrong". It shook her to her core.
She has since recovered and has decided that there are evil forces out there.

They are not going to give up the myth.

You just gotta love them anyways

edit on 5-5-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

In the past many said that the shroud of Turin was a fake...phys.org...

Then there are others who say now it is real...blogcritics.org...

What is the real truth about the shroud of Turin...I am not sure...however I would like to believe that it is real.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Fanti the scientist who has just published a book about tests he did bringing the date back to the time of Christ discovered the red marks in 2002. They were hidden behind a cloth sewed on.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I skimmed passed something on the History channel regarding this, didn't really watch it through. Time to start reading up on it some more.

reply to post by GrantedBail

Thanks for the help. I need to get sleeping and your post just did the trick.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Is this discovery now on the History channel ?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

What deck?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Don't establish your personal conclusions regarding the authenticity of the Shroud based on amateur investigations and dubious 'data'

Consider expert opinions based on solid scientific analysis.

People like Barrie Shwartz are not Shroud 'believers' based on amateur photographs of tilted monitors.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardfelt

Secondo Pia was an amateur photographer who discovered the pictures in the Shroud in 1898. This amateur film researcher has stated he can reproduce these images in 20 minutes in front of any scientific body. A scammer hides his work. Barry Swortz has never investigated the second face. It was discovered in 2002 by Fanti and Maggilolo. This is the first investigation I have ever seen on the second face.
edit on 5-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The Shroud of Turin is an idol, at best. The Bible says when Jesus resurrected, He had folded up the napkin which was bound around His head. There were two distinct parts to the cloth which wrapped Him; the napkin around His head, and the part which wrapped the rest of His body.

I've read theories that say the image with the wounds is a result of the radiation which emitted from His body when He was resurrected. So now there is supposedly another image that I guess is a result of the radiation from when He was resurrected?

It's just an idol, nothing more.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

You do realise that there is zero evidence that the Jesus depicted in the NT ever actually existed?

You do realise that the Turin Shroud was carbon dated quite some ago?

You do realise that this is baloney?

Actually there is little doubt that a man named Jesus existed and preached his gospel. Writings from all types of sources refer to him.

What his actual preaching was and whether he was the Son of God is where the debate lies. Not the actual existence of the man. Even the Romans wrote about him in their non-religious texts.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by abbey7777
www.youtube.com...

I find this quite exciting that an amateur film scientist has processed the face of the resurrected Christ from the second face of the Turin Shroud. Its amazing that news papers and news media have not made this known. Before debunking this as a hoax or scam the researcher has placed processing instructions

Oh please, not this again *facepalm

So let me guess, you thought you could re-post this bogus "science" on the same website that you did 2 years ago, almost word for word, and no one would notice? Your previous incarnation "shroudnews77" was banned and you will be reported for this.

shroudnews77 thread from 2011

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

As it happens, the amateur film scientist your link refers to is/was a posting member of ATS.
May I introduce to you Vincenzo Giovanni Ruello, or as he is known on ATS shroudnews777? Curious connection, is it not abbey77?

edit on 5-5-2013 by Hardfelt because: Oops, should have updated the thread before posting. See post above...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hardfelt

I am Vincenzo Giovanni Ruello, I came here because someone posted my recent discovery in Reliogion and Conspiracy without my permission. This thread was started to clarify some issues. Report me I was banned injustly seems like ATS does not stand for truth and is aiding in the conspiracy involving my work. 2 years ago I decoded the Vatican Veronica Veil and now I have provan that the second face shows Jesus Christ alive. The pictures are real angular filming is real but it takes skill and knowledge to know how to film in angles. If you have intelligence or high enough IQ you will leave me here to answer questions regarding my latest discovery. And if ATS bans me it shows they are as bad as any illuminatti trying to hide the truth. Ive discovered Christ alive through Fantis and Maggiolos original detection of the red stains in 2002. Ive provan the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

The thread that was started without my permission had comments of fraud hoax scammer. I have a right to defend myself. Firstly I simply process negative images and then publish the photographs. I use no photoshop or CGI so how am i a hoax or scammer. The second face on the Shroud have a deep long look at my work. Fanti actually contacted me and wished me well in promoting my discovery. I would never have come back here unless the person in the other section posted my clip. It hurts to have people without knowledge of my work call me names which are lies and false
edit on 5-5-2013 by abbey7777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join