It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Info

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by just1question

Can someone please explain to me why there are no reports about hearing impairment injuries from these blasts.
Limbs severed, multiple injuries, 3 dead, but no one had as much as ringing in their ears from this?

An MD from Beth Israel hospital spoke about some eardrum injuries in a interview on Sirius XM radio a couple days after the attack. I was listening to him when I was driving.
edit on 7-5-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by just1question
I never insinuated there wasn't a bomb blast, or that it was faked, so I don't appreciate your tone in
telling me how common ear injuries are in everyday bomb blasts. It was a valid question.

Sorry, I had just come from that other thread with two complete numpties claiming these people are all actors and dismissing that poor little boy as a made up character.

It makes me damn angry to see people creating such BS, disregarding those who died and were injured because they have this lust to manufacture some insane fantasy where it's the big bad government responsible.

I really didn't intend to attack you.

Originally posted by just1question
That being said, I suppose it is time we all re evaluate our social agenda and carefully plan out which public events we
decide to attend from now on. Seems as if we are going to be "taken out" in small numbers from now on.

No more going to golf tournaments for me...the terrorists (as the MSM called them) have won.

I wouldn't worry so much about this, because really the mathematical probability of being caught up in something like this is so small you're more likely to get run over by a cab tomorrow. We went through decades of bombings in the UK, a smaller island, with a smaller population, and more attacks per year, and people carried on. You can't let one event like this give you the impression that you could all be involved in something like that tomorrow, you would have to have things like this happening daily across the USA for it to actually be a plausible threat to you.

edit on 7-5-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks Rocker. Didn't really feel "attacked", and I do understand what you are talking about in relation to reading
threads with comments from people that have no idea as to what they are commenting about.

Seems as if everyone wants to be considered "an expert" because they have some really cool links and they can
aim a pointer at Snopes or Wiki and claim they "know the truth and have the proof"! lol

I have determined that it is not healthy for me to peruse ats threads since it tends to make the blood pressure rise.
I have lost the need to add "my 2$ worth" or "IMHO" since it won't change the world or make a difference about
things that have already happened.

I have still not been able to rationalize the events of 911 to this day, but even if I could PROVE that it was not what it seemed, it would not make a difference. Events happen in this world and I'm not the one making it happen so I have no
vested interest in their outcome. I am very comfortable knowing that there really are no "terrorists" furiously working on a plan to bomb my little cul-de-sac or send poison powder to me in the mail.

I will just go back to being an observer and detach myself from the craziness of our species. It is rather enlightening to me to stand back and look at the ridiculousness of the things "we", as a species, do to each other, the animals and even the planet. Amazing we are still here.

Have fun..

???

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by BrandonD

And then there are other theories.

I don't know is anyone has mentioned this, but did anyone say something about the CRAFT DUDE, running away from the explosion with a water Bottle in HiS HAND.

This perfert reason that no one would think strange when , he takes off back pack with BOMB insid and removes a bottle of Water, sets bomb to explode, no one would think anything of this.

Other wise I want some one to tell me where his back pack is, has anyone of yous here on ATS heard anything, there is just to much to read on this.

edit on 9-5-2013 by OOOOOO because: change

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Umm. It's already been proved that that is a cropped photo and there is a photo uncropped that shows the guy with his backpack on AFTER the bomb had already exploded.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Thanks, it's hard to keep up with all that is going on, especially with some of it being photo shop tricks, which I would ask why would any good person who seeks the Truth do such a thing. Which is a stupid question, for me the even ask as the answer is so simple, but that is part of my problem is I am to trusting of others.

But everyone is doing this so it seems as it is said that even the President Obama Birth Certificate was a photo shop fake.

One question though, the water bottle was not photo shopped and where did it come from as he was seen standing very close to the blast area shortly before the explosion I did not see, the water bottle in his hand , pocket, prior to where he is seen running with water bottle in his hand. I don't believe you stop for water right after explosion, this guy was suppose to be Milatary you don't stop while in a battle to take a leak or get a drink of water.It does not seem as water would be the top of his Pyramid, at such a time.

This would be someone that was not really even concerned with what was taking place, so in doing this it would only show he was not concerned, because he was a insider and knew what was taking place, no need for alarm I am thirsty time to get a drink of water or was it get some water maybe I can put out a fire or something if another bomba goes off?

edit on 10-5-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by just1question

My guess (dj for 15 years) is that the bodies around the bombs served as sound-deadener for those who were farther away. Those close by would still suffer (temporary) deafness. Those farther away might not.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I have to disagree. I am pretty sure the imagea are in correct order. I don't particularly thing that guy had anything to do with it, but I think the images are in the right order.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

What's the woman placing the bag? I'd never seen that until today.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Rocker2013
I want to bump this thread to see if we can get an answer to the question I asked above. Please tell us, if you think there were actors involved, how they managed to convince all the nurses, doctors, surgeons, Boston PD, fire department...

Every time this is asked those who are spreading this insane "conspiracy" run away and hide, or just ignore it and carry on as if this inconvenient question had not been asked.

If you are going to continue to spread this stupid conspiracy answer the damn question and tell us sensible people how you think all those medical staff were convinced that a double amputee had just lost his legs when he hadn't. We really want to know.

There was real people hurt that day, there was explosions. You are taking one aspect of one alt theory and attacking that to disprove the alt theory as a whole. Doesn't work like that.
Bombs went off and innocent people were hurt, emergency services were needed. By no means does that discredit completely that there was actors and or fake injuries. The best way to hide the fake is to surround it by the real. Not all the victims were actors but some may have been.
But the presence of emergency services should not debunk the idea that fake injuries/blood was used.
The FBI was in contact with these suspects... this is post 911.... How did the patriot act not catch these guys?
What happened to all the agents that were in contact with these individuals.
I know I don't want my tax dollars going to incompetent people that can't stop a terrorist that they have talked to and are watching.
Criminal Negligence?? Their oversight led to deaths and injuries of innocent people.. Last time i checked that can be a crime

That's why all us crazy tin foil wearing hat folk get errked when things like this happen and innocent people get hurt and all we want is a straight answer that doesn't contain holes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join