It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Info

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I'd say that was authoritatively debunked.

So let me get this straight. These conspiracy jackasses cropped a post-explosion photo to attack the official story then go around claiming that these guys were the ones before the explosion with their backpacks? I've never seen that photo in full before.

What a bunch of absolute jerks. Covering for the alledged terrorists, smearing the Boston PD and FBI, with blatantly DOCTORED photos to push their invented narrative.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I see lots of people on cell phones and police and others having conversations.

I only see one woman (right of sign "etgreen" on left side of photo) holding her ears.

I see a couple behind port o potties (right side of photo) possibly making out.

This had to have been only a few seconds (10 -30) after explosion since there is still smoke in photo.

We have a clock that reads 4:11:40.

The compression was enough to blow out store windows but not eardrums.

If you have ever lit july 4th fireworks..(big ones in the tubes) you know what it does to your hearing.
The pressure cookers, with whatever substance as the explosive device inside, was more powerful.

Could alot of the injuries treated have been due to hearing impairment? I haven't read that anywhere yet.

Just curious.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonD
Hi I was reading on a few conspiracy sites, I've noticed some people are promoting the idea that there was a staged bombing or something of that nature. Well I just talked to a friend who actually ran in the marathon and wanted to share the info she gave me.

She was at the 25-mile mark and her family was near the finish line (finish line was at 26.2 miles, according to her). She didn't know about the explosions until she came closer to the finish line, but her family heard the first one and said it sounded like a cannon going off. They then looked over where the sound came from and they actually saw the second bomb explode.

This girl is a friend of mine and a very kind-hearted person who would never conceive of making up something like that, so I take this information at face value.

I'm not out to ridicule anyone else's theories, I just want to share the information that I received - it was not a staged bombing, bombs did in fact really go off, according to my friend who was there.

it was staged. no-one was killed. they placed pyrotechnics to simulate the bombs
going off and they combined c.g.i., photoshop and perhaps footage of actors acting
to convince the public of it's reality. nothing you have reported contradicts this.

Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Another thing that strikes me as quite odd about this entire incident is the ineptness of these 2 aledged "terrorists.

If they did in fact do this bombing, with the backing of any cell or other organisation, that means there was some sort
of planning that went on. If there was any planning to this, it was done poorly. What was their motive? Would it not be
the same M.O. as ALL terrorists, as in, "let's do the most damage possible and inflict the most casualties as possible"?

Were they targeting the crowd or the marathon participants? Did their plan actually go wrong and they DIDN'T kill hundreds
as planned? They could have inflicted more damage by placing their bags at a crowded starbucks/mcdonalds/bus station/airport/
hospital/car wash/daycare...etc, etc., and walking away never to have been identified. They could have done more damage in a
crowded elevator.

Their scheme seems to make about as much sense as the 9/11 terrorists ramming planes into empty walmart parking lots or a
deserted 7/11 somewhere out in the boonies of Kentucky. Did they WANT to inflict the least amount of casualties as possible
while still making a statement? It makes no sense.

It is rather hard this day in age to ascertain the truth from any incident due to the secondhand accounts of the media, the
sometimes manipulated photos and the 3rd hand accounts of the Official Story.

I wasn't there so I don't have a clue as to what really happened, but I am very curious.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by BrandonD

Another member on here is friends with one of the victims who lost her legs, i am in no doubt that this was a terrorist attack by the suspects, one of which is in custody.

As someone just said, good luck, the trolls will try and call you a shill spreading disinfo anytime now. Apparently these people are experts, despite not being there, knowing anyone injured or maimed, or taking any of the evidence presented by the police as genuine...its all a lie apparently. Dont let them get to you, they find a conspiracy in everything.

I hope your friend isnt too traumatized from what happened

within days these 'victims' were well enough to sit up and talk to the press.
one guy was well enough to get fitted with two prosthetic limbs within
a week or two and go to a football game.

ain't happening, no way in this world.

we live in an age of computer generated imaging and total media manipulation.
you had better factor this into your equations or be prepared to be suckered
each and every time.

take the time all to go through ALL of the link i posted above.
it really will be worth your while.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by just1question

Hi. New here.

Have a question that no one has discussed.

I only ask this based on experience. (Marines 78-82)

When in close proximity to an explosion, ones ears are
subject to enormous ranges of differing pressures. Just
being on the operating end of a large caliber weapon with
no ear protection has some serious side effects such as loss
of hearing for quite some time in certain instances. I have
a small handgun that will render you practically "deaf" for
an hour or so after only firing one round.

How is it that no one within a 50 ft. radius of the blast wasn't
at least temporarily hearing impaired?

I have not read anywhere that anyone suffered any hearing loss
from this incident. Lots of injuries but none to the ears.

seems odd. just curious.

thanks in advance for any answers that might enlighten me.

I don't know, good question. She didn't actually hear the blast and she was approximately 1 mile from the finish line. Math people might be able to calculate the approximate volume of the blast from that info.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
it was staged. no-one was killed. they placed pyrotechnics to simulate the bombs
going off and they combined c.g.i., photoshop and perhaps footage of actors acting
to convince the public of it's reality. nothing you have reported contradicts this.

Boston Marathon- alLEGed "terror attack"- Apr15, 2013

That's totally within the realm of possibility. I'm not speculating on anything in this thread, just sharing info.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveStinger

What's her first name?

I don't want to say any more because she has not volunteered to be contacted by a ton of strangers. Her name is an odd spelling and depending on the number of participants, she might be the only one with that spelling. It's alright if you don't believe me, I'm not trying to convince anyone or make an argument, just sharing information.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thats a fair point but thats just one aspect of many. I detailed several lies and or bizarre inconsistencies.

Just as relevant IMHO is the similarity between the backpacks carried by the Craft agents to the one that exploded vs the backpacks carried by the brothers which did not match and were found after the fact.

edit on 5-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I'd say that was authoritatively debunked.

So let me get this straight. These conspiracy jackasses cropped a post-explosion photo to attack the official story then go around claiming that these guys were the ones before the explosion with their backpacks? I've never seen that photo in full before.

What a bunch of absolute jerks. Covering for the alledged terrorists, smearing the Boston PD and FBI, with blatantly DOCTORED photos to push their invented narrative.

Basically, yes, it seems someone created that collage image of the three photos of these guys, showing them out of context to support the theory that those two men were guilty. The first time I saw the image cropped like this was on InfoWars, with Alex Jones claiming that this is a government organization responsible for the false flag.

I don't know who made that image, but this is proof that someone is deliberately creating conspiracy propaganda. We can all see the original photo, with the cropped image then deliberately used to "frame" these two guys, lying about them "loosing bags" and therefore being responsible.

This tells me that I should not trust anything from the likes of Alex Jones, or anyone else for that matter. All of the photos people add here could all be complete BS.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
within days these 'victims' were well enough to sit up and talk to the press.
one guy was well enough to get fitted with two prosthetic limbs within
a week or two and go to a football game.

ain't happening, no way in this world.

we live in an age of computer generated imaging and total media manipulation.
you had better factor this into your equations or be prepared to be suckered
each and every time.

take the time all to go through ALL of the link i posted above.
it really will be worth your while.

If you think these were actors, please tell me what happened to all the real BPD, fire department, race officials, nurses, doctors and surgeons who would have been helping and treating those injured.

I would like to know how you think they were all replaced, or duped, or is everyone in Boston now an "actor" too?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I want to bump this thread to see if we can get an answer to the question I asked above. Please tell us, if you think there were actors involved, how they managed to convince all the nurses, doctors, surgeons, Boston PD, fire department...

Every time this is asked those who are spreading this insane "conspiracy" run away and hide, or just ignore it and carry on as if this inconvenient question had not been asked.

If you are going to continue to spread this stupid conspiracy answer the damn question and tell us sensible people how you think all those medical staff were convinced that a double amputee had just lost his legs when he hadn't. We really want to know.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
I want to bump this thread to see if we can get an answer to the question I asked above. Please tell us, if you think there were actors involved, how they managed to convince all the nurses, doctors, surgeons, Boston PD, fire department...

Every time this is asked those who are spreading this insane "conspiracy" run away and hide, or just ignore it and carry on as if this inconvenient question had not been asked.

If you are going to continue to spread this stupid conspiracy answer the damn question and tell us sensible people how you think all those medical staff were convinced that a double amputee had just lost his legs when he hadn't. We really want to know.

This thread was started to spread the information that a friend of mine was at the marathon and her parents actually saw the second explosion go off. At no point did I say that the bombing was staged. Your question is entirely irrelevant to the subject of this thread.

If it's important enough to you, then start another thread about it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Another member on here is friends with one of the victims who lost her legs, i am in no doubt that this was a terrorist attack by the suspects, one of which is in custody.

Right.. As long as there are real injuries the official story must be the truth? What kind of logic is that?
edit on 6-5-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonD

Originally posted by Rocker2013

This thread was started to spread the information that a friend of mine was at the marathon and her parents actually saw the second explosion go off. At no point did I say that the bombing was staged. Your question is entirely irrelevant to the subject of this thread.

If it's important enough to you, then start another thread about it.

I didn't say you did say that, I was responding to the other posters and their delusions about these injured people being actors.

I think you might have misunderstood the nature of a discussion forum.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

Right.. As long as there are real injuries the official story must be the truth? What kind of logic is that?
edit on 6-5-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

No, it doesn't have to be the truth.
But if you want to talk about LOGIC, logic would dictate that you need to have REASONABLE CAUSE to believe an alternative narrative, not just personal belief in a conspiracy. No one here has been able to offer any evidence that even remotely gives reason to disbelieve the commonly accepted narrative.

THAT is logic.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I would really appreciate someone taking a stab at answering the questions I posted earlier in this thread.

I realize I am new here and have probably not abided by some protocol for joining in a discussion ; however,
I have posed these questions in a number of discussion forums and no one has given me any answers yet.

Can someone please explain to me why there are no reports about hearing impairment injuries from these blasts.
Limbs severed, multiple injuries, 3 dead, but no one had as much as ringing in their ears from this?

The 2 men they have attributed this bombing to, either did it or not. If they did in fact do this, it looks to me as if they
were not some members of an organised cell of terrorists that would have an objective of causing MASS casualties.
It looks more like 2 idiots going thru with a game of "I dare you".

I see the MSM is off this story now and on to the next kardashian moment but I would still like to understand some
of the basics of the event.

Any enlightenment is greatly appreciated.

???

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Can someone please explain to me why there are no reports about hearing impairment injuries from these blasts.
Limbs severed, multiple injuries, 3 dead, but no one had as much as ringing in their ears from this?

I have seen several reports of ear injuries, on the day and since then too. But ion comparison to other injuries, these kind of goes without saying.
The authorities assume (quite rightly) that the audience has some common sense, and doesn't need to be given a laundry list of all injuries to convince them that there was an explosion.

It was right there, on video, for all to see for gods sake. Of course there are ear injuries when a bomb goes off, it goes without saying - which is why it has gone pretty much without saying!

The 2 men they have attributed this bombing to, either did it or not. If they did in fact do this, it looks to me as if they were not some members of an organised cell of terrorists that would have an objective of causing MASS casualties.
It looks more like 2 idiots going thru with a game of "I dare you".

You don't seem to have a question here, but I'll say what it seems is understood about them and their motivations.

It's generally believed that the older brother became more radical, and he did express disappointment and a sense of xenophobia with American culture, suggesting that he didn't understand the lack of morality people had, or the shallow nature of America media. Basically, it seems he started rebelling against the country and people, and his younger brother followed him.

They don't need to be part of any larger group, anyone can get a radical idea in their heads and rebel against a government or a people they think are an enemy - hell, we even see people making that transition on ATS, with plans to have an "armed march" on Washington

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for me Rocker.
Since bomb blasts are an everyday occurance here in the U.S. I just got
confused by the fact that I see a headline like this:
www.nytimes.com...

and then I look at the pictures of the blast and see conflicting evidence.
Ever had a perforated eardrum? It is quite painful and it usually makes you cover your ears with your hands,
which I don't see much of in the photos. THAT is why I asked.

I never insinuated there wasn't a bomb blast, or that it was faked, so I don't appreciate your tone in
telling me how common ear injuries are in everyday bomb blasts. It was a valid question.

I, am not an expert on these types of events, as so many others seem to be, so it just strikes me a little
odd that 2 disgruntled kids would go to the trouble of planning, transporting and detonating, 2 large pressure cookers
that had to be brought in without being detected. They could have more easily obtained and hidden numerous
weapons with extra clips in their jackets and done more damage to a crowd of people, as we have seen in the past.

That being said, I suppose it is time we all re evaluate our social agenda and carefully plan out which public events we
decide to attend from now on. Seems as if we are going to be "taken out" in small numbers from now on.

No more going to golf tournaments for me...the terrorists (as the MSM called them) have won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join