It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel Rocket Strike' On Syria Military Site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Nothing has been confirmed. It is possible this is a false flag attributed to Israel. So, the story should read alleged.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
How many people statistically die over there everyday?

When does it become an issue of concern for the civilians? I don't understand why this is allowed to continue in today's day and age. It's ridiculous.

Here lets make it simple. Religion is no longer allowed to govern law. Across the whole gambit. Address basic human rights for every man woman and child - done. Now enforce that.

Take the schools out of the governments hands - and teach your children everything about each other and what is known of the world, past and present. Teach your kids, it's in everyone's best interest to just get along! Including religions. Teach it. Including the torrid past and mistakes. Remember it.

But the law applies to everyone - across the board. You don't stone people to death because they were raped - cause your version of god's wold told you so. You don't marry children because your bible say's you can, you wait until they are at the established age in law for adult consent.

This isn't hard. It's just one side isn't willing to reform their archaic documents - and the rest of the world is just waiting for the light bulb to go off.

Cirque

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Nothing has been confirmed. It is possible this is a false flag attributed to Israel. So, the story should read alleged.

Lol everything is a false flag i see

Israeli radio is reporting that a senior security official has confirmed an air strike on a military research centre in Syria.

I suppose he is lying? Its not alleged, its confirmed

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Here lets make it simple. Religion is no longer allowed to govern law. Across the whole gambit. Address basic human rights for every man woman and child - done. Now enforce that.

Bravo, Cirque.
Exactly correct, your entire post.

I'm beginning to wonder, though, if this - the most common sense approach - is achievable. I'll keep working for it and promoting it, but it's not looking good. I'm basically an optimistic person, always looking for the "best practice" - but sadly, most of the world seems not to be concerned with the thinking that everyone has basic rights, and they should - MUST - be addressed. Starting TODAY.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Your solution to education is so unrealistic it makes it almost preposterous.

Do you know how many dumb people walk among us? How many ignorant that walk hand in hand with the dumb?
You want them to teach? You want a parent to teach their kids that the world is only 6,000 years old or so?
That Niburu can be viewed from the South Pole?
Me to teach my kids math? Spanish?
Do I want my kids education to be limited to what I think I know?
How about setting the lofty goal of just expecting parents to love each other and hope that their kids learn something from that.....it may be far more challenging for the ignorant to do, but them dumbs peoples don't need no brains to do.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join