It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Is A Stage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've just been reading about the Israel rocket attacks on a Military Research Facility in the outskirts of Damascus, Syria, and I must admit my blood is starting to boil a little.

It got me thinking about a few things.

1. Isn't this an act of war, Instigated by Israel? (Why are we not hearing about a retaliation from Syria?)

2. Barrack Obama is saying the attack is justifiable, since Israel needs to protect itself from terrorism; Ironically.
(Where have we heard that?)

3. Just prior to the Boston Bombings there was a lot of talk about N. Korea and the threats they were making/posed to their neighbours and the rest of the world; And i'm sitting here thinking if N.Korea had have attacked another country, ATS would be up in arms about the whole furore and there'd be thread after thread about it

And N. Korea should "Be turned into glass"

Yet Israel attacks another country and there's not a peep from the sheep. And the media are reporting casually, like it's ok, Israel are the good guys.

I am still confused as to why there are is no response from Assad about the attacks from Israel. It was an act of war on Syria, yet everyone is quiet. It's very very strange days.

It makes me feel like the world is a stage and all the leaders are the protagonists.

Are they all in the loop? In Cahoots with each other about how to get filthy rich while not giving a crap about their own people, and only personal gain from co-operating with each other?

Are all these world leaders not the 1%?

ETA: I apologize for the sloppy presentation of the thread, i'm really tired, but just needed to get this off my chest before sleep

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Well, my question is getting to be...was Assad in that building? It is rather odd....him not responding. It sounds like he either knows that place was doing something to initiate the conditions for Israeli strikes (which ain't good...they haven't been subtle about what conditions would cause that) ..or HE might have been the target? I really hope the latter isn't it.

new topics

join